Windows 10: The message will appear after a reset to factory settings: "ProfSvc service failed the...

Discus and support The message will appear after a reset to factory settings: "ProfSvc service failed the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good morningI accidentally moved my system files to another drive. This caused me to be unable to install applications and open visual studio.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oskar Olszówka1, Nov 20, 2023.

1. The message will appear after a reset to factory settings: "ProfSvc service failed the...

Good morningI accidentally moved my system files to another drive. This caused me to be unable to install applications and open visual studio. Therefore, I decided to reset the settings to factory defaults. During the reset, a message about undoing the change appeared. As everything loaded the message "ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded"appeared. I searched for information about this on the Internet.- When turning on the safe mode, a white screen appears- Typing various commands, such as: "net user administrator /active:yes" or searching for corrupted files does

:)

Oskar Olszówka1, Nov 20, 2023

2. How to solve The profsvc service failed the login

Hi Vicky. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you.

Try these fixes for User Profile (profsvc) service failed the login:

https://techisours.com/how-to-fix-windows-could...

https://www.makeuseof.com/fix-the-user-profile-...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-couldnt-... (Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

Fix: Windows 10 Could Not Connect to the ProfSvc Service

(Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

https://wethegeek.com/how-to-fix-the-user-profi...

https://appuals.com/fix-windows-could-not-conne...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Nov 20, 2023
  3. The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hi,

After latest windows update, the system became extremely slow. Upon resetting it, I get the below error:

The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

I cannot login using any of the users. Please suggest what can be done.

Thanks!

Rahul Bhasin, Nov 20, 2023
  4. The message will appear after a reset to factory settings: "ProfSvc service failed the...

How to solve The profsvc service failed the login

How to solve The profsvc service failed the login plz help me

bommishettivickymeenon, Nov 20, 2023
Thema:

The message will appear after a reset to factory settings: "ProfSvc service failed the...

1. The message will appear after a reset to factory settings: "ProfSvc service failed the... - Similar Threads - message appear reset

2. the profsvc service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the profsvc service failed the sign in: My PC was running slow and full of junk and thought id reset it however after I reset it its saying the profsvc service failed the sign in. I've tried. Everything I can find online. I can't start in safe mode there's just no option to, I press f5 and nothing happens. It is an...
  3. the profsvc service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the profsvc service failed the sign in: My PC was running slow and full of junk and thought id reset it however after I reset it its saying the profsvc service failed the sign in. I've tried. Everything I can find online. I can't start in safe mode there's just no option to, I press f5 and nothing happens. It is an...
  4. the profsvc service failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The message will appear after a reset to factory settings: "ProfSvc service failed the...

The message will appear after a reset to factory settings: "ProfSvc service failed the...: Good morningI accidentally moved my system files to another drive. This caused me to be unable to install applications and open visual studio. Therefore, I decided to reset the settings to factory defaults. During the reset, a message about undoing the change appeared. As...
  6. The message will appear after a reset to factory settings: "ProfSvc service failed the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The message will appear after a reset to factory settings: "ProfSvc service failed the...: Good morningI accidentally moved my system files to another drive. This caused me to be unable to install applications and open visual studio. Therefore, I decided to reset the settings to factory defaults. During the reset, a message about undoing the change appeared. As...
  7. “User profile service failed to sign in” after factory reset failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “User profile service failed to sign in” after factory reset failed: After trying to factory reset my pc, after a while it started to say “Undoing changes,” and reverted back to normal. When trying to login to my user, though, I got the “user profile service failed the sign-in” error code, and was taken back to the launch screen. After trying...
  8. 'The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.' after resetting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.' after resetting...: I did a reset of my Lenovo S340 by going to Settings > Update & Security > Record > Reset this PC > Get Started > Remove Everything > Local ReinstallHowever, upon the reset, while I was prompted with my old screensaver and username, my user profile icon was missing. Keying in...
  9. 'The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.' after resetting...

'The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.' after resetting...: I did a reset of my Lenovo S340 by going to Settings > Update & Security > Record > Reset this PC > Get Started > Remove Everything > Local ReinstallHowever, upon the reset, while I was prompted with my old screensaver and username, my user profile icon was missing. Keying in...
  10. 'The ProfSvc service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.' after resetting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade