Windows 10: The Mic on my headset stops working when I play certain games. Works fine before hand but...

Discus and support The Mic on my headset stops working when I play certain games. Works fine before hand but... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As it says in the title - the the two main games I am trying to play are COD and Ark: Survival EvolvedI have tried to using discord and xbox game bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bradley Whittaker, Nov 6, 2023.

1. The Mic on my headset stops working when I play certain games. Works fine before hand but...

As it says in the title - the the two main games I am trying to play are COD and Ark: Survival EvolvedI have tried to using discord and xbox game bar party chat - both work absolutely fine until i get into the main menu of these games and then it INSTANTLY cuts out and will not work at all. Even if I go into my system settings and test my mic or the razer synapse app and test it, it doesn't pick up anything at all!The headset is the razer kraken kitty and it does not happy on other PC's. Razer sent a replacement and I am still getting the same issue. However, using a different headset does not

:)

Bradley Whittaker, Nov 6, 2023
Thema:

The Mic on my headset stops working when I play certain games. Works fine before hand but...

1. The Mic on my headset stops working when I play certain games. Works fine before hand but... - Similar Threads - Mic headset stops

2. My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.: Hey, I've had this headset for almost a year now and it has been awesome except the fact that for some reason and for no reason my headset mic stopped working. I can hear with them fine but I can't speak with them. I have checked this thread out, where i had the EXACT same...
  3. My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.: Hey, I've had this headset for almost a year now and it has been awesome except the fact that for some reason and for no reason my headset mic stopped working. I can hear with them fine but I can't speak with them. I have checked this thread out, where i had the EXACT same...
  4. My HyperX headset works fine but my mic doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The Mic on my headset stops working when I play certain games. Works fine before hand but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Mic on my headset stops working when I play certain games. Works fine before hand but...: As it says in the title - the the two main games I am trying to play are COD and Ark: Survival EvolvedI have tried to using discord and xbox game bar party chat - both work absolutely fine until i get into the main menu of these games and then it INSTANTLY cuts out and will...
  6. The Mic on my headset stops working when I play certain games. Works fine before hand but...

The Mic on my headset stops working when I play certain games. Works fine before hand but...: As it says in the title - the the two main games I am trying to play are COD and Ark: Survival EvolvedI have tried to using discord and xbox game bar party chat - both work absolutely fine until i get into the main menu of these games and then it INSTANTLY cuts out and will...
  7. Keyboard stops working for random reasons or when I play certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard stops working for random reasons or when I play certain games: Hello everyone,I've been having a major issue with my new HP Envy laptop ever since I bought it. For some reason, playing certain games especially those in the RPGmaker engine will cause my ENTIRE keyboard to stop working whatsoever. I think its happened once or twice in...
  8. Keyboard stops working for random reasons or when I play certain games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard stops working for random reasons or when I play certain games: Hello everyone,I've been having a major issue with my new HP Envy laptop ever since I bought it. For some reason, playing certain games especially those in the RPGmaker engine will cause my ENTIRE keyboard to stop working whatsoever. I think its happened once or twice in...
  9. Gaming headset mic not working

Gaming headset mic not working: Hi, I just bought a gaming headset RAZER KRAKEN X and the mic doesn't work. It says that my microphone isn't plugged in even if it is. Underneath it, it says Line in not plugged and sterio mix disabled. I disabled the sterio mix because it was echoing my window...
  10. Certain keys are not working when playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain keys are not working when playing a game.: Everytime I launch up a start up game Minecraft, steam games, LOL, roblox, etc on my computer, certain keys on my keyboard will suddenly stop working after playing for a 20-25 minutes. The keys that stop working would always be g,h,esc,",alt. Not only would it stop working in...