Windows 10: The microphone in my laptop giving a crackling sound

Discus and support The microphone in my laptop giving a crackling sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The speakers of my dell laptop were working fine but suddenly it started to dive a crackling sound as attached below , can you just check weather its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JaniruJayathilaka, Dec 21, 2020.

1. The microphone in my laptop giving a crackling sound

The speakers of my dell laptop were working fine but suddenly it started to dive a crackling sound as attached below , can you just check weather its a software or hardware fault ,& the way i could fix it

:)

JaniruJayathilaka, Dec 21, 2020

2. Help! Acer laptop crackling sound with headphones

Hi,

The crackling sound from your device when using headphones can be due to either hardware or software related issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different headphones? If yes, did you encounter the same issue?

As an initial step we suggest that you update your sound driver to eliminate any issues related to faulty or outdated drivers. To do this, you can follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to update your device drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Dec 21, 2020
  3. imsotired Win User
    Crackling sound in my speaker

I had no issues with my speaker sounds until today. Today I transferred an audio file from my phone to laptop, I haven't opened that audio file yet. I did record a sample directly with my laptop microphone to audio software I downloaded months ago called audacity. Now my speakers have a crackling sound when I listen to youtube. I never had that problem before. What could have gone wrong?

imsotired, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Jake327 Win User

The microphone in my laptop giving a crackling sound

Cannot change sound quality frequency/Crackling speakers

Issues with my lenovo ideapad 330s Laptop:

• Crackling speakers sometimes they are silent or in other cases they stay quiet no matter the volume.
    • Crackling in earbuds
    • cannot change sound frequency (grayed out)
    Note: The speakers were fine when i got it but after I reset windows theyve started crackling. Ive tried fixing my crackling speakers by:

• uninstalling/reinstalling device drivers
    • reinstalling windows
    • creating new accounts
    • disabling every driver one at a time to see if that changes anything
    • checking internal cabling to make sure no wires are touching
    I still have yet to try changing sound frequency because its grayed out

PS: nothing important is on the computer i dont mind losing anything.

Help would very much be appreciated.

Jake327, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

The microphone in my laptop giving a crackling sound

1. The microphone in my laptop giving a crackling sound - Similar Threads - microphone laptop giving

2. Speakers giving crackling sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers giving crackling sound: I have a hp laptop with latest version of windows 11. Whenever I open a game and start playing it, in a matter of minutes the speakers start giving out a crackling sound. Then I open the hp support assistant and it fixes the audio issues by reseting the speaker drivers. But...
  3. Speakers giving crackling sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speakers giving crackling sound: I have a hp laptop with latest version of windows 11. Whenever I open a game and start playing it, in a matter of minutes the speakers start giving out a crackling sound. Then I open the hp support assistant and it fixes the audio issues by reseting the speaker drivers. But...
  4. No sound on my laptop microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on my laptop microphone: Good morning,When I want to talk to my friends on my laptop on any app, my laptop doesn't input any sound. I have tried troubleshooting, seeing if it was muted or not, plugging in headphone with a mic to see if it would work, going to put my input volume up in settings,...
  5. No sound on my laptop microphone

No sound on my laptop microphone: Good morning,When I want to talk to my friends on my laptop on any app, my laptop doesn't input any sound. I have tried troubleshooting, seeing if it was muted or not, plugging in headphone with a mic to see if it would work, going to put my input volume up in settings,...
  6. Why is my microphone crackling?

Why is my microphone crackling?: I have a Maono USB Condenser Mic and I have never had a problem with it before. Now it crackles on my recording no matter what DAW I use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-microphone-crackling/080d5f66-1b6f-4a14-b994-19f9a40dee4d
  7. Why is my microphone crackling?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is my microphone crackling?: I have a Maono USB Condenser Mic and I have never had a problem with it before. Now it crackles on my recording no matter what DAW I use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-microphone-crackling/080d5f66-1b6f-4a14-b994-19f9a40dee4d
  8. Microphone audio always sounds crackling noises

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone audio always sounds crackling noises: I am using the Gaming Headset H220 from HP. The sound from the speakers is fine, but the sound from the microphone is only crackling noises (like I listen to myself). I am currently using the High Definition Audio Device drivers for both the headphone speakers and microphone....
  9. Windows sonic gives crackling static sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows sonic gives crackling static sound: I have an Steelseries Arctis 7 which comes with the free dolby (DTS) option for spatial audio. If I turn spatial audio off or to DTS it works Normally but as soon as i set it to windows sonic i only get continuous crackling static sound whether or not any thing is playing in...
  10. Crackling sound on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling sound on laptop: Hello, i have a HP Pavilion 14 with windows 10. Intel i7-4510U, 4GB RAM, NVIDIA 840M. I dont know how and why but my pc is so laggy and start to make a crackling sound like a sound of a bee in a mili second i guess but repeteadly when i stream a video or open a game. At first...