Windows 10: The microphone of my earphone doesn't work in my Windows 10 desktop

Discus and support The microphone of my earphone doesn't work in my Windows 10 desktop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when a plug my earphone for a meeting in skype or teams, a can hear but the people in the meeting doesn't hear me, and the software noticed me that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EverQuintana, Mar 27, 2020.

1. The microphone of my earphone doesn't work in my Windows 10 desktop

when a plug my earphone for a meeting in skype or teams, a can hear but the people in the meeting doesn't hear me, and the software noticed me that the mic is unavailable or doesn't find it.

:)

EverQuintana, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Mar 27, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

The microphone of my earphone doesn't work in my Windows 10 desktop [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Az Har Win User

The microphone of my earphone doesn't work in my Windows 10 desktop

Headphone, earphone and microphone are not in Sound Control Panel.

Windows 10 64 bit

Stereo mix and line & mic at front or rear panel don't work too.

I somehow managed to get my headphone to play the same thing as my speaker at the same time but that's as far as i got.

Az Har, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

The microphone of my earphone doesn't work in my Windows 10 desktop

1. The microphone of my earphone doesn't work in my Windows 10 desktop - Similar Threads - microphone earphone doesn't

2. My microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone doesn't work: I'm trying to play my microphone but although the configuration is right, it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microphone-doesnt-work/f70743f4-64c5-4671-a004-b9d9a55f5187
  3. My Microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microphone doesn't work: I never managed to get my microphone to work on Windows 10 Pro Desktop PC. even bought new microphone. Then used laptop with built in Microphone needed for doctor's video appointment and worked fine.I have recently purchased a new micro PC Weidian - AMD Ryzen 5 - really great...
  4. My Microphone doesn't work

My Microphone doesn't work: I never managed to get my microphone to work on Windows 10 Pro Desktop PC. even bought new microphone. Then used laptop with built in Microphone needed for doctor's video appointment and worked fine.I have recently purchased a new micro PC Weidian - AMD Ryzen 5 - really great...
  5. No microphone is working properly on my PC - my earphones working as a microphone instead? Why?

No microphone is working properly on my PC - my earphones working as a microphone instead? Why?: Hi, I've tried for a few days to find the cause of this problem. I've watched many videos with guides on how to fix microphone problems like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL2L8ZvPeeU&ab_channel=YourSixStudios or...
  6. No microphone is working properly on my PC - my earphones working as a microphone instead? Why?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No microphone is working properly on my PC - my earphones working as a microphone instead? Why?: Hi, I've tried for a few days to find the cause of this problem. I've watched many videos with guides on how to fix microphone problems like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL2L8ZvPeeU&ab_channel=YourSixStudios or...
  7. Windows is not microphone of my earphones

Windows is not microphone of my earphones: I have checked microphone is working properly on my mobile phone however on Windows My Dell Laptop Microphone of my earphones is not showing in Input Device settings....
  8. Microphone doesn't work when earphones are plugged in.

Microphone doesn't work when earphones are plugged in.: Hello, my microphone Maono au-pm461 TR doesn't work when I plug in any headphones, I tested "noname" headphones, Razer electra v2 and razer kraken essential. When I plug in microphone and headphones microphone doesn't work or headphones doesn't works for example I have error...
  9. Earphones Mic doesn't work on my windows 10 laptop

Earphones Mic doesn't work on my windows 10 laptop: Please help: I plugged my earphones into my windows 10 Laptop. The mic in my earphones is totally fine but isn't working on my PC. The built-in Mic of the Laptop is working, there are no mic drivers problems I guess, but I don't like using it because the fan is sometimes...
  10. Earphones' Microphone is not working

Earphones' Microphone is not working: Hello, I recently bought Apple earphones and am using them on my laptop hp and windows 10. I can hear well using them however, the microphone doesnt work unless I am pressing the button. For reference, I tried other headphones that I previously had another brand and they...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use snap cam with ms teams language:en

2. Microsoft Teams camera