Windows 10: The microphone on my headset isn't working.

Discus and support The microphone on my headset isn't working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have turtle beach headphones that I plug into my acer computer with an audio jack. Sound goes through the headset fine but my computer doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UwUWhat'sThis, Nov 19, 2018.

1. The microphone on my headset isn't working.

I have turtle beach headphones that I plug into my acer computer with an audio jack. Sound goes through the headset fine but my computer doesn't recognize the microphone on my headset therefore using the default microphone on the computer. When I go to troubleshoot the problem it says no jack information available. Is there anyway to fix this issue?

:)

UwUWhat'sThis, Nov 19, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 19, 2018
  3. my microphone isn t working

Hi Alexandra,

You may experience problems with a device due to an issue with its driver or the hardware device itself. To narrow down the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running? To check your build, go to
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Have you tried using the microphone on a different computer?
    • Have you tried using a different microphone?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Nov 19, 2018
  4. The microphone on my headset isn't working.

Headsets microphone not working

Hi,

To better assist you, we would like to ask some questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• Were you able to use the microphone of your headset before on your computer?
    • If yes, can you try if the microphone of the headset would work on a different computer?
    • Does the port for the jack on your computer is capable of supporting microphone?

We look forward to your

Jarius Tol, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

The microphone on my headset isn't working.

1. The microphone on my headset isn't working. - Similar Threads - microphone headset isn't

2. My Headset microphone isn't recognized by Winodows 11 but works on Linux.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Headset microphone isn't recognized by Winodows 11 but works on Linux.: I have a Steelseries Arctis 3 Wired Headset and the microphone won't get recognized by Windows at all, I tried it on Linux and it worked instantly. I tired so many things and i got nowhere. It's a 3.5mm jack....
  3. My Headset microphone isn't recognized by Winodows 11 but works on Linux.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Headset microphone isn't recognized by Winodows 11 but works on Linux.: I have a Steelseries Arctis 3 Wired Headset and the microphone won't get recognized by Windows at all, I tried it on Linux and it worked instantly. I tired so many things and i got nowhere. It's a 3.5mm jack....
  4. My microphone for my headset isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone for my headset isn't working.: So my headphones are Rig 400 gaming headset. The microphone and the headset work perfectly on other devices, but not on my pc HP AMD Ryzen 5000. I have had this issue before and fixed it by rolling back some driver, but now the same solution isn't working. The issue came up...
  5. My microphone for my headset isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone for my headset isn't working.: So my headphones are Rig 400 gaming headset. The microphone and the headset work perfectly on other devices, but not on my pc HP AMD Ryzen 5000. I have had this issue before and fixed it by rolling back some driver, but now the same solution isn't working. The issue came up...
  6. my pc isn't detecting my headset microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my pc isn't detecting my headset microphone: hi ,i recently bought a headset and i used splitter to plug it because i have combo jack.problem is i cant find it in windows , it doesn't even show up.i tried everything : updating drivers , replacing drivers, tried the headset on my phone and the mic worked perfectly since...
  7. Headset microphone isn't recognized

Headset microphone isn't recognized: I have been using my HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset for awhile now on this computer, and the microphone worked perfectly fine until I come back to my computer, turn it on, and go onto a call with my friends online. They only could hear what I know is my built...
  8. windows isn't deceting my headset microphone

windows isn't deceting my headset microphone: pls solve my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-isnt-deceting-my-headset-microphone/d6ade89a-2df4-4696-996b-8582cd52c379
  9. Headset's Microphone isn't recognized

Headset's Microphone isn't recognized: Good Afternoon, I recently bought a Headset that my PC doesn't totally recognize - it appears connected, but only as audio output and not as audio input. I've tried to troubleshoot my problem, but Microsoft's solutions as well the solutions given by the company that...
  10. My headset microphone is not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My headset microphone is not working: I'm having a problem with my USB headset microphone (HyperX Cloud II), idk what's wrong i checked device manager to see if it was disabled for some reason or if it needed a driver update, I checked windows sound settings to see if anyone was weird about the microphone, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my headset mic isnt working

2. my headset mic isnt working with my laptop

3. headset mic isnt working in pc

4. t workingmy headset mic isn;,
  5. my headset isnt working on my pc,
  6. can you use a mic on a headset if there isnt a mic port,
  7. headset isnt working,
  8. i have headset audio but microphone isnt working pc,
  9. my microphone isnt working on my,
  10. my microphone headphone isnt working on my laptop,
  11. my microphone isnt working on my laptop,