Windows 10: The microphone on of my wireless earbuds do not automatically connect to my computer

Discus and support The microphone on of my wireless earbuds do not automatically connect to my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Issue: The device has been paired with a windows 10 laptop. After turning the device off and then back on, the microphone does not automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JosephFresco, Dec 31, 2020.

1. The microphone on of my wireless earbuds do not automatically connect to my computer

Issue:

The device has been paired with a windows 10 laptop. After turning the device off and then back on, the microphone does not automatically connect. The audio does connect. The issue is usually rectified by manually disconnecting the headphones and then reconnecting them. I would like to avoid having to do that all the time.

Device:

• Jabra Tarah wireless earbuds
    • They have been paired with my computer and they have been updated with the latest firmware.

Fix attempts:

• I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest drivers.
    • I have repaired the device with the computer.
    • I wanted to avoid having to reset my mobile/network connections so I don't lose the compilation of wifi passwords I have accumulated.

Computer Specs;

Laptop: HP Pavilion x360 - 13-s121ds ENERGY STAR

Bluetooth chip: 1x1 802.11b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth
    Manufacturer driver page: https://support.hp.com/sk-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-13-s100-x360-convertible-pc/8499316/model/9072994

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

JosephFresco, Dec 31, 2020

2. Computer thinks earbud speakers are a microphone, ignoring the actual microphone

Hello, I have been trying to connect my earbuds to my computer as a microphone, however, even though the earbuds I have tried to connect (and I have tried quite a few) have a microphone, windows will not detect the microphone part as the microphone, instead
    it will the detect the speaker part.

Like, it takes each earbud as a microphone. It sounds like some very low stereo microphone, and only picks up sound when I put right next to my mouth.

At the same time, when I speak into the actual microphone, the audio is not detected at all.

It works fine on my phone, it reads the microphone as a microphone and the earbuds as earbuds.

But my computer seems... severely confused.

I have tried several different earbuds, all to the same result.

I didn't even know it was possible to pickup sound from the speakers, but it isn't loud enough to be usable, unfortunatly.

I am sorry if this wasn't very clear, this situation is kinda odd and I'm not very good at explaining myself.

arandomalien, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Floyd4201 Win User
    Paring wireless earbuds

When I try to pair True Wireless Earbuds T16 to my laptop it just lists "unknown device". It shows it is connecting but then it says connection failed

Floyd4201, Dec 31, 2020
  4. FreddyAk Win User

The microphone on of my wireless earbuds do not automatically connect to my computer

Earbuds microphone[Solved]

Hello I have some random earbuds with microphone but they work in phone. When I plug them into pc into mic jack it doesnt work. When I blow straight into microphone it doesnt detect any sound but when I blow into headphone it does. I tried turning volume up, changing all settings. Like all of options and nothing worked. I also tried different earbuds but they didnt work as well. I also tried to plug them into my sisters laptop but neither my nor other earbuds worked... I did not yet tried splitter but I will soon, but I dont know if this would help because built in mic should work when connected to microphone jack slot. When I plug them into headphone slot I they play sounds but I cant set mic to work. Any solutions ?

FreddyAk, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

The microphone on of my wireless earbuds do not automatically connect to my computer

1. The microphone on of my wireless earbuds do not automatically connect to my computer - Similar Threads - microphone wireless earbuds

2. Earbud/headset microphone not connecting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Earbud/headset microphone not connecting?: I've had this problem for a while. No headset or earbud microphone will work. I've only gotten a camera microphone to connect to it. I know the microphone works, and as of trying to connect it again, I'm using AirPods Pro 2nd Gen. I don't even see the choice for Airpods...
  3. Earbud/headset microphone not connecting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Earbud/headset microphone not connecting?: I've had this problem for a while. No headset or earbud microphone will work. I've only gotten a camera microphone to connect to it. I know the microphone works, and as of trying to connect it again, I'm using AirPods Pro 2nd Gen. I don't even see the choice for Airpods...
  4. My wireless earbuds connect but not as an audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless earbuds connect but not as an audio output: My earbuds connect but windows doesn't recognice that its a audio output, i tried on my brothers pc wich is almost the same and it connected instantly.Iv'e tried running trubleshoot but the device doesn't show upp, i've tried reconecting it multiple times, iv'e tried...
  5. My wireless earbuds connect but not as an audio output

My wireless earbuds connect but not as an audio output: My earbuds connect but windows doesn't recognice that its a audio output, i tried on my brothers pc wich is almost the same and it connected instantly.Iv'e tried running trubleshoot but the device doesn't show upp, i've tried reconecting it multiple times, iv'e tried...
  6. Connecting my earbuds to my laptop

Connecting my earbuds to my laptop: Does anyone know how to connect the skullcandy Indy headphones to the computer? I have a Gateway, I've seen all the tutorial videos to connect the headphones but so far I can't...
  7. how do i use the microphone of my earbuds in my desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i use the microphone of my earbuds in my desktop?: hello. I'm trying to use the microphone built in my earbuds, since this desktop has separate input jacks (green one audio, pink one audio input and blue idk) I can only plug in to the green one to hear stuff, but can't use the microphone. Had the idea to use other, older...
  8. The microphone on of my wireless earbuds do not automatically connect to my computer

The microphone on of my wireless earbuds do not automatically connect to my computer: Issue: The device has been paired with a windows 10 laptop. After turning the device off and then back on, the microphone does not automatically connect. The audio does connect. The issue is usually rectified by manually disconnecting the headphones and then reconnecting...
  9. Wireless Earbuds Won’t Connect

Wireless Earbuds Won’t Connect: I have Jabra Elite 65t wireless earbuds that can’t seem to connect to my PC which runs on windows ten. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone have a solution? Thanks submitted by /u/soapener [link] [comments]...
  10. Earbud microphone isn't being picked up. My computer uses the computer mic, not my earbud...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Earbud microphone isn't being picked up. My computer uses the computer mic, not my earbud...: I've tried everything. I'm using the same earbuds and the computer recognized these earbuds and the microphone on it. My main problem is that when I use discord, the mic being used is the computer mic where everyone can hear me typing reallyyy loudly, can also hear the...