Windows 10: the microsoft app on my win 10

Discus and support the microsoft app on my win 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; its not loading updates and downloads, nor will it let me recharge credits on modern combat 5.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LarryCartwright1, Nov 22, 2020 at 9:42 AM.

1. the microsoft app on my win 10

its not loading updates and downloads, nor will it let me recharge credits on modern combat 5.

:)

LarryCartwright1, Nov 22, 2020 at 9:42 AM
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown the microsoft app on my win 10 :(

3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

Photos help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 22, 2020 at 9:43 AM
  4. the microsoft app on my win 10

None of the Microsoft apps are working Windows 10 Build 10240

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

If you have store issues kindly check the Time Zone settings and the system locale and the Time set.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Thema:

the microsoft app on my win 10

1. the microsoft app on my win 10 - Similar Threads - microsoft app

2. New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android - Nov. 27

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android - Nov. 27: Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self. New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2045.2...
  3. New Microsoft Authenticator app version released for Android - Nov. 27

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Authenticator app version released for Android - Nov. 27: Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID,...
  4. New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - Nov. 25

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app version released for Android and iOS - Nov. 25: Microsoft Edge for Android: Introducing the new Microsoft Edge . It’s time to expect more. More privacy. More control. More productivity. More value. Browse anywhere with one continuous experience from your phone to your computer and other signed-in devices....
  5. New Microsoft To Do app version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Nov. 25

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To Do app version for Android, iOS, and Mac - Nov. 25: Microsoft To-Do for Android Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines...
  6. Why are some Microsoft Store apps not available ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are some Microsoft Store apps not available ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/schklom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k09jl3/why_are_some_microsoft_store_apps_not_available/
  7. Microsoft Photos App error "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos App error "the app didn't start": I have a new HP laptop running Windows 10. When I try to open a photo or screen snip I receive the error "the app didn't start" I have tried all fixes posted: uninstall, reinstall from microsoft store, reset, rpair, Powershell etc etc. etc Still I can't use Microsoft Photos....
  8. Microsoft Store not downloading apps. Error 0x803FB005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not downloading apps. Error 0x803FB005: So I was having trouble updating an app on my computer, so I deleted it, hoping to redownload an updated version of the app, but I have not been able to download it at all. I have gone onto the internet and looked up solutions and have tried almost everything: signing out and...
  9. Microsoft Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos App: I have a new HP laptop running Windows 10. When I try to open a photo or screen snip I receive the error "the app didn't start" I have tried all fixes posted: uninstall, reinstall from microsoft store, reset, rpair, Powershell etc etc. etc Still I can't use Microsoft Photos....
  10. Unable to Install Microsoft store apps to secondary drive. Code: 0x80070005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Install Microsoft store apps to secondary drive. Code: 0x80070005: I am trying to install Forza Horizon 4 off the Microsoft store and so far it has been a very unfortunate experience. I am able to start the download while pointing at my C drive which is a smaller SSD boot drive. There is not enough room to complete the installation there so...