Windows 10: The Microsoft appstore is being weird with me

Discus and support The Microsoft appstore is being weird with me in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently got a new computer. Ive been trying to install some apps on it, such as Disney plus. I went to download it from the appstore, but when I did... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Matthew Olson1, Jun 25, 2022.

1. The Microsoft appstore is being weird with me

I recently got a new computer. Ive been trying to install some apps on it, such as Disney plus. I went to download it from the appstore, but when I did so it only allowed me to download it on my xbox. I don't know if there is something wrong or if I'm just missing something.

:)

Matthew Olson1, Jun 25, 2022

2. Microsoft appstore

Microsoft is a good company but the appstore dont let you get apps

DanielPowellLB, Jun 25, 2022
  3. appstore not working

Sorry to say but until now i cant use my appstore...

phenalbindia, Jun 25, 2022
  4. The Microsoft appstore is being weird with me

Iphone - blank screen in AppStore

I am trying to download from the AppStore on my Iphone5S and I have a blank screen. I can get into the appstore to do updates, but the main screen is blank. None of the options work except "updates". Any suggestions for a fix for this are greatly appreciated.

SandyRoberts3, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

The Microsoft appstore is being weird with me

1. The Microsoft appstore is being weird with me - Similar Threads - Microsoft appstore being

2. Why is microsoft store being weird??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is microsoft store being weird??: I went to buy robux digital item on roblox, and when microsoft asked me to put in my card info, i did so, and it declined. You guys still charged me 10 cents so why did it decline?? can i at least get my money back??...
  3. Why is microsoft store being weird??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is microsoft store being weird??: I went to buy robux digital item on roblox, and when microsoft asked me to put in my card info, i did so, and it declined. You guys still charged me 10 cents so why did it decline?? can i at least get my money back??...
  4. The Microsoft appstore is being weird with me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Microsoft appstore is being weird with me: I recently got a new computer. Ive been trying to install some apps on it, such as Disney plus. I went to download it from the appstore, but when I did so it only allowed me to download it on my xbox. I don't know if there is something wrong or if I'm just missing something....
  5. The Microsoft appstore is being weird with me

The Microsoft appstore is being weird with me: I recently got a new computer. Ive been trying to install some apps on it, such as Disney plus. I went to download it from the appstore, but when I did so it only allowed me to download it on my xbox. I don't know if there is something wrong or if I'm just missing something....
  6. Microsoft Appstore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Appstore: Hello!I am trying to log into another one of my AppStore accounts and it will not let me. I have done this on a different computer and it worked Dell Desktop, and now on this Lenovo, it will not let me enter my entire pin. I enter my password and it says to enter my pin to...
  7. Microsoft Appstore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Appstore: Hello!I am trying to log into another one of my AppStore accounts and it will not let me. I have done this on a different computer and it worked Dell Desktop, and now on this Lenovo, it will not let me enter my entire pin. I enter my password and it says to enter my pin to...
  8. Microsoft Appstore

9. Microsoft Appstore Transfer

Microsoft Appstore Transfer: Is there anyway to transfer Microsoft app store content specifically the Forza horizon 4 files to one computer to another. My home internet is incredibly slow so i brought my laptop in to my work to download it on our high speed WiFi, this went well and i got it downloaded...
  10. microsoft appstore

microsoft appstore: I just want to know I recently purchase this laptop but I cannot access appstore builtin can uh help me out in this regard thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-appstore/18a3934d-4b1f-4418-8522-d54bf8b8379b"