Windows 10: The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect

Discus and support The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect He got this mouse, matched it and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EdwardDuncan3, Jun 10, 2019.

1. The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect

The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect

He got this mouse, matched it and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when it was inactive for a while, and the only way to get it working again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it did not reconnect. It was detectable and I was able to select it and start matching myself, but it would always fail.

Specifications: ACER Swift SF315-41G with AMD Ryzen 7 2700U processor

Specifications: ACER Swift SF315-41G with AMD Ryzen 7 2700U processor

:)

EdwardDuncan3, Jun 10, 2019

2. Microsoft Bluetooth mouse fails to reconnect on windows 10

Probably there are different errors out there.

I have problems to reconnect a Bluetooth mouse after my computer comes back from a sleep.

I have windows-7 Enterprise, Service Pack 1, 64 bit

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R), driver version 17.1.1407.474 (latest version, dixit windows)

Power Management disabled (“Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” is unchecked).

I have two Bluetooth mice

• A Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse. This mouse works fine. No connection or reconnection problems, working since years.
    • As I do not like the Touch path of the Sculpt Touch Mouse, I recently bought a Microsoft BluetoothMouse 3600. This mouse normally works fine; I am also not losing connection after a few minutes of inactivity (I had this problem years ago with a - now retired
      - Microsoft Bluetooth mouse 5000, hence Power Management is disabled).

However, the annoying problem is that my BluetoothMouse 3600 does not reconnect after my computer comes back from a sleep. Neither automatically, nor does it come back if I push the button on the mouse (whether on/off, or 3 seconds for reconnecting). I can
    only reconnect my mouse by initiating a pair sequence using the “Add a device” from the “Show Bluetooth Devices” window and going through the whole process of adding a new device.

No problem to reconnect after switching mouse off and on, while the computer is awake.

Also the Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse reconnects without even ‘blinking’.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Michael

MichelJonker, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect when computer is restarted

Every time I restart my computer (Dell XPs13.3, Windows 10), my Bluetooth mouse (Microsoft Arc) does not reconnect.

The mouse reconnects only after I open "show bluetooth devices" on the taskbar.

The mouse seems to connect automatically when the computer is turned off and then turned back on.

Suggestions?

ecsorensen, Jun 10, 2019
  4. The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect

Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect

1. The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect - Similar Threads - Microsoft Bluetooth mouse

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse pairs and works but doesn't reconnect after reboot forcing to be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse pairs and works but doesn't reconnect after reboot forcing to be...: I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that I can pair with my Windows 11 Pro PC.The problem is that after restarting the PC, or turning off and on the mouse on the button it does not reconnect,and I have to unpair and pair it again.I've tried everything I can think of:- Run...
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse pairs and works but doesn't reconnect after reboot forcing to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse pairs and works but doesn't reconnect after reboot forcing to be...: I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that I can pair with my Windows 11 Pro PC.The problem is that after restarting the PC, or turning off and on the mouse on the button it does not reconnect,and I have to unpair and pair it again.I've tried everything I can think of:- Run...
  4. Bluetooth LE mouse fails to reconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth LE mouse fails to reconnect: I started having this issue on my newly built PC where my Logictech MX Master 2S mouse fails to reconnect automatically after the PC restarts/wakes up from sleep. I use a generic usb bluetooth dongle and I have disabled the option of allowing the computer to turn off the...
  5. Reconnecting with Bluetooth

Reconnecting with Bluetooth: Okay so this has been going on for a while now. It doesn't matter if it is my BT headset, game controller, speaker, mouse or keyboard. If i turn off said BT device when i turn it back on i have to go into BT settings on my computer, unpair the device, and then repair it....
  6. Bluetooth Mouse does not reconnect automatically

Bluetooth Mouse does not reconnect automatically: Hello everyone, I have a Logitech MX Master 3, currently connected to my Dell Latiutde 7480. Whenever I wake up the computer from a deep sleep or I turn off the mouse and turn it on again, it does not reconnect to my laptop unless i select the connect button in the action...
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  8. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  9. Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect

Bluetooth mouse loses connection and won't reconnect: Hi, just looking for some help with windows. I recently completed a bootcamp install of Windows 10 Education on my Macbook Pro 2016. The issue i am having is with my bluetooth mouse. The first time i started it up, it connected (after a bit of effort as i'm not used to...
  10. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i forgot my microsoft mouse and now it wont reconnect

2. bluetooth device wont reconnect if inactive for a few minutes

3. mx master 3 wont reconnect after computer

4. mx master 3 wont reconnect