Windows 10: The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Discus and support The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to open the Microsoft Store, or the Xbox App, or the Game Bar, i doesn't work, i doesn't loads in, can someone help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZedKGamingHUN, Dec 16, 2019.

1. The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

When i try to open the Microsoft Store, or the Xbox App, or the Game Bar, i doesn't work, i doesn't loads in, can someone help me?

:)

ZedKGamingHUN, Dec 16, 2019
  2. Kauan997 Win User

The app Xbox on Windows 10 doesn`t connect with the console.

My Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn`t connect.It appears:Cannot make connection to your console,i make all the tutorials to solve this problem,but it never connect.

Kauan997, Dec 16, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work! [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 16, 2019
  4. The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

1. The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Xbox

2. Microsoft App store not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft App store not working: For the second time on a new Dell PC with Windows 10 pro 64 bit the Microsoft store stops working and I get errors when I try to open apps like MS Photos default photo viewer Sticky Notes, Feeback Forum, etc... I get the following error "The app didn't start"...
  3. Microsoft Store Check for updates doesn't work

Microsoft Store Check for updates doesn't work: So, when I check for updates, it does nothing. But when I go to the page of a particular app, if this app has an update, it will auto-update. I've looked many solutions, deleted the cache manually located in Packages/Microsoft.WindowsStore/LocalCache, used the 2...
  4. Microsoft store app doesn't open

Microsoft store app doesn't open: My windows 10 's microsoft store app does't open. I saw some advise in community. I checked Date, Time, Region. I did app reset in windows setting. I did run wsreset.exe. Neither one didn't work. I also tried to leave feedback at Feedback Hub, but Feedback Hub app also not...
  5. Xbox (Beta) app doesn't open, neither does Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) app doesn't open, neither does Microsoft Store: That Xbox (Beta) program is broken beyond belief - Sometimes it works fine, sometimes I just get a grey window, sometimes I start downloading a game and THEN I get a grey window. And now I can't get the program to open at all. I haven't been able to open it for 2 hours now...
  6. Problem with the Microsoft Store/Xbox PC app

Problem with the Microsoft Store/Xbox PC app: I'll include both of these issues in one question as I believe both of these don't work because of one specific thing which I can't troubleshoot for some reason. My problem is - I cannot install games from the xbox game pass via microsoft store, the window just bricks the...
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs

Microsoft Store doesn't allow app installs: I am trying to install a game I bought, but it says there is an error on your end. Its a pre-order so I am not suprised to see this kind of error, though I would have expected a message saying that this product is not released yet... To verify that the issue isn't my...
  8. Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working

Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working: So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple...
  9. Microsoft Store and Apps not working

Microsoft Store and Apps not working: Microsoft Store App is gone from my Start Menu and Microsoft apps like Windows Solitaire no longer function. What should I do - Forum seems mixed on causes and fixes?...
  10. registering Microsoft store doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    registering Microsoft store doesn't work: My microsoft store, and mail won't open and I tried registering the program and this is what I get. First, it was find yesterday all of a sudden it's not. I had trouble like this about a week ago. Had to reinstall windows in place. Now I ran 2 commands and neither can fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store doesnt work