Windows 10: The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Discus and support The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to open the Microsoft Store, or the Xbox App, or the Game Bar, i doesn't work, i doesn't loads in, can someone help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZedKGamingHUN, Dec 16, 2019.

1. The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

When i try to open the Microsoft Store, or the Xbox App, or the Game Bar, i doesn't work, i doesn't loads in, can someone help me?

:)

ZedKGamingHUN, Dec 16, 2019
  2. Kauan997 Win User

The app Xbox on Windows 10 doesn`t connect with the console.

My Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn`t connect.It appears:Cannot make connection to your console,i make all the tutorials to solve this problem,but it never connect.

Kauan997, Dec 16, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work! [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 16, 2019
  4. The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

1. The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Xbox

2. Microsoft store and apps uses it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store and apps uses it doesn't work: This is ss from setting showing installed apps. On top are this things and lower are apps installed not from ms store and works wellExample of app preinstalled with windows in this case notepad, but other works sameIntel app for graphic works, but beta of the same app aren'tI...
  3. Microsoft store and Xbox App not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and Xbox App not working?: The Xbox app stopped working for me. It was stuck installing something, and after stopping the install and trying to reopen the Xbox app, it constantly got stuck on the load up. The app would start but go no further than the Xbox Logo. I tried repairing it, then reseting it,...
  4. Microsoft store and Xbox App not working?

Microsoft store and Xbox App not working?: The Xbox app stopped working for me. It was stuck installing something, and after stopping the install and trying to reopen the Xbox app, it constantly got stuck on the load up. The app would start but go no further than the Xbox Logo. I tried repairing it, then reseting it,...
  5. Microsoft store and xbox app not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and xbox app not working properly: Recently I was prompted to install minecraft launcher from windows store. However upon pressing install nothing happens, before it was giving error 0x0000001. Same with FH5 pre-install through game pass. Store, xbox app and gaming services were reset numerous times....
  6. Microsoft store and xbox app not working properly

Microsoft store and xbox app not working properly: Recently I was prompted to install minecraft launcher from windows store. However upon pressing install nothing happens, before it was giving error 0x0000001. Same with FH5 pre-install through game pass. Store, xbox app and gaming services were reset numerous times....
  7. Xbox app and Microsoft store not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox app and Microsoft store not working: The Xbox app and Microsoft store not working. What should i do? submitted by /u/AvocadoSeparate [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhf7nv/xbox_app_and_microsoft_store_not_working/
  8. Microsoft store and xbox connectivity doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and xbox connectivity doesn't work: I didn't tweak these scripter properly before running them https://github.com/W4RH4WK/Debloat-Windows-10 What choice do I have to repair the store?...
  9. Microsoft Store and xbox app not working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and xbox app not working.: Hello! Yesterday I got the game pass for $1 and installed the xbox app to try to get the games I wanted, but the xbox app loads up, but all the game icons are missing and once I click on any game the app crashes. As for Microsoft store, it just gives me an error on launch and...
  10. Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Xbox app not working: So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store doesnt work