Windows 10: The Microsoft store does not load

Discus and support The Microsoft store does not load in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I open my Microsoft store, it does not load. I am using Windows 10 64-bit and this windows installation is a 2 day old OEM. /sfc scannow did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cheezball, Oct 15, 2021.

1. cheezball Win User

The Microsoft store does not load

When I open my Microsoft store, it does not load. I am using Windows 10 64-bit and this windows installation is a 2 day old OEM. /sfc scannow did nothing I am on a adminstrator account

:)

cheezball, Oct 15, 2021

2. Microsoft Store will not load

Hi,

Corrupted system files could be the main reason why you're Store is not loading and you're getting error messages. Since you were able to perform all the steps needed and the issue still persists, we suggest following the steps below:

• Install Windows updates.
    • Disable the antivirus software temporarily.
    • Repair corrupted or damaged files by running the System File Checker and
      DISM tool.

These are the common troubleshooting that we need to do if the issue is still happening after performing several steps.

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Oct 15, 2021
  3. Schlag 96 Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...803f8001/218cfe1c-12c7-4b33-9b13-658968b53dc6

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Oct 15, 2021
  4. The Microsoft store does not load

Microsoft Store App not loading

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to access Microsoft Store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, we can try a few steps and check.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Running PowerShell Command

1. Press Windows + X key and select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Copy and paste this command, then press enter:
      Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

3. Restart PC and check.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

The Microsoft store does not load

1. The Microsoft store does not load - Similar Threads - Microsoft store does

2. Microsoft Store will not open; store dialogue box does not fully load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store will not open; store dialogue box does not fully load: Hi,i cannot download apps. This problem has plagued me forever. When I try to run M Store, it says,"Try that againPage could not be loaded. Please try again later.Report this problem. Refresh the page."Ideas?It does not have to do with wsreset.exe.There is a second issue that...
  3. Microsoft Store will not open; store dialogue box does not fully load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store will not open; store dialogue box does not fully load: Hi,i cannot download apps. This problem has plagued me forever. When I try to run M Store, it says,"Try that againPage could not be loaded. Please try again later.Report this problem. Refresh the page."Ideas?It does not have to do with wsreset.exe.There is a second issue that...
  4. Microsoft Store App cannot be loaded/does not open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store App cannot be loaded/does not open: any solution? i am also unable to delete or uninstall the Microsoft Store App. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-cannot-be-loadeddoes-not-open/90cd2c1d-caf4-460e-afc1-d9cc71c67dd9
  5. Microsoft Store App cannot be loaded/does not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store App cannot be loaded/does not open: any solution? i am also unable to delete or uninstall the Microsoft Store App. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-cannot-be-loadeddoes-not-open/90cd2c1d-caf4-460e-afc1-d9cc71c67dd9
  6. Microsoft Store App cannot be loaded/does not open

7. The Microsoft store does not load

The Microsoft store does not load: When I open my Microsoft store, it does not load. I am using Windows 10 64-bit and this windows installation is a 2 day old OEM. /sfc scannow did nothing I am on a adminstrator account...
  8. The Microsoft store does not load

The Microsoft store does not load: When I open my Microsoft store, it does not load. I am using Windows 10 64-bit and this windows installation is a 2 day old OEM. /sfc scannow did nothing I am on a adminstrator account...
  9. Microsoft Store does not load.

Microsoft Store does not load.: I had issues with Minecraft for Windows 10 not loading, so I uninstalled it and tried reinstalling it and see if that solved the problem. I uninstalled the app without a problem, but when I went into the Microsoft Store and tried to install it, it didn't load. I just clicked...
  10. Microsoft Store Roblox App does not fully load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Roblox App does not fully load.: The Microsoft Store Roblox App will not fully load on my Windows Tablet. Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 1903 OS Build 18362.356 Roblox would load until it says Hello, *USERNAME*! and its an infinite loading screen the 3 blue dots just keep cycling. I've tried...