Windows 10: The Microsoft store is hot garbage and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!

Discus and support The Microsoft store is hot garbage and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I Pay for Game Pass and am able to download game on xBox just fine, I could still argue it is slow but it is manageable. However downloading Minecraft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Abylysk, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Abylysk Win User

The Microsoft store is hot garbage and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!

I Pay for Game Pass and am able to download game on xBox just fine, I could still argue it is slow but it is manageable. However downloading Minecraft of all things on the windows store took more that 24 HOURS even though the download is a tiny ~=200mb file! I am attempting to download an update to the same game and it will not even start the download. The windows store has said pending for HOURS now. My question is not how to fix this because I know for a fact that it has nothing to do with my equipment or internet connection. My question is why despite the fact that countless Windows users continue to report the Microsoft store as factually unusable, Microsoft does not improve or expand it's servers to actually provide the games and software that are offered. I can only imagine that selling a product and not making it available or delivering the product IS ILLEGAL! I have seen reports from many people who buy Forza or Gears of War both from Microsoft Studios and they give up on ever playing it because they cannot download it and Microsoft responds "no refunds." How can Microsoft even expect to be successful as a software company if it is not possible to access the software hey are trying to sell! In case i haven't made myself clear, FIX THE MICROSOFT STORE SERVICE! IT IS BROKEN! AND IT IS BROKEN ON MICROSOFT'S SIDE! STOP BLAMING YOUR CUSTOMERS!

:)

Abylysk, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 27, 2020
  4. The Microsoft store is hot garbage and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

The Microsoft store is hot garbage and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!

1. The Microsoft store is hot garbage and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it! - Similar Threads - Microsoft store hot

2. Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.: Why is Microsoft store such a **** service? It works for a single day, then **** breaks for the next three months. How have you guys made another OS even if it sucks **** and have not fixed your **** store service? Everything I do does nothing.I have done the following...
  3. Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.: Why is Microsoft store such a **** service? It works for a single day, then **** breaks for the next three months. How have you guys made another OS even if it sucks **** and have not fixed your **** store service? Everything I do does nothing.I have done the following...
  4. Microsoft store is broken, nothing fixes it, and I mean nothing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The Microsoft Store is not working and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!

The Microsoft Store is not working and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!: I pay for Game Pass and I can download games on xBox without problems, I could still argue that it is slow but it is manageable. However, downloading Minecraft of All Things from the Windows Store took over 20 HOURS, even though the download is a small 300mb file! I'm trying...
  6. The Microsoft Store is not working and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Microsoft Store is not working and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!: I pay for Game Pass and I can download games on xBox without problems, I could still argue that it is slow but it is manageable. However, downloading Minecraft of All Things from the Windows Store took over 20 HOURS, even though the download is a small 300mb file! I'm trying...
  7. The Microsoft Store is not working and Microsoft is doing nothing to fix it!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. The microsoft store is nothing but awful

The microsoft store is nothing but awful: Never have I used such a terrible store. I do not understand how a multi-billion dollar corporation cannot even make a half-functional store. Steam, EpicGames, Origin, and EA all have perfectly functioning web stores but not Microsoft. I get to play Russian roulette with...
  9. 'Get' and 'Install' buttons do nothing on Microsoft Store

'Get' and 'Install' buttons do nothing on Microsoft Store: I have already tried following:Microsoft Store 'Install' Button Not Working - Microsoft CommunityMicrosoft Store Install button not working - Microsoft CommunityWindowsEdition Windows 10 Pro Version Dev Installed on ‎28/‎05/‎2021 OS build 21390.2025 Experience Windows 10...
  10. Microsoft Store , clicking on get button do nothing

Microsoft Store , clicking on get button do nothing: Hi , I try below solution no one of them work : 1. sign-out & sign-in 2. Windows App Troubleshooter 3. reset store 4. Reset Windows Store using CMD > WSreset.exe 5. Re-register All Store apps using Windows PowerShell 6. Uninstall & Reinstall Store 7. Change...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microaoft store is hot garbage