Windows 10: The Microsoft Store isn't seeing any of the Devices I have registered to my Account

Discus and support The Microsoft Store isn't seeing any of the Devices I have registered to my Account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have 3 Windows 10 PC's and two Xboxes as registered devices on my Microsoft Account. They show fine in the "Devices" section and I've set up this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LIVE-Tracker1, Feb 21, 2020.

1. The Microsoft Store isn't seeing any of the Devices I have registered to my Account

I have 3 Windows 10 PC's and two Xboxes as registered devices on my Microsoft Account. They show fine in the "Devices" section and I've set up this particular PC as the one I want to use as a default for which to download games. Unfortunately, when I try to "Install on my Devices" I get a pop-up window that says "Where do you want to Install" and "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." So, I am already signed into my account, I have several devices linked to the account, yet I still get this message.

Something else to note, is that I had to have a Support Person in a Chat session manually purchase and add the Ultimate Game Pass to my account, because I couldn't do it. The buttons were always unavailable on the page to purchase. Also, the Xbox for PC beta is completely useless to me, because it won't let me sign in. A window appears for a split second, then drops when I try to. The funny thing is that I've spent probably 4 hours with support people in chat troubleshooting and the all say "Nothing wrong that I can see" which is pretty funny considering all the issues I'm having.

Anyway, the main issue that would make me very happy to solve is the Device thing. If I can finally download the games to the PC, that would be great.

Thanks

:)

LIVE-Tracker1, Feb 21, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

The Microsoft Store isn't seeing any of the Devices I have registered to my Account

Microsoft store.

Hi Monty,

The error message Windows cannot find ‘ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches’. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again means that your Microsoft Store is not registered. For us to assist you, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below
    to re-register your Microsoft Store:

• Press the Windows button + X.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, enter the following command:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
    • Restart your PC and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

The Microsoft Store isn't seeing any of the Devices I have registered to my Account

1. The Microsoft Store isn't seeing any of the Devices I have registered to my Account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store isn't

2. [BITLOCKER][DEVICE][MICROSOFT ACCOUNT] I can't see the device on my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BITLOCKER][DEVICE][MICROSOFT ACCOUNT] I can't see the device on my microsoft account: Hello,I want to use a PC, but it aks me for its bitlocker key. So I go on my microsoft account to get it, but the computer is not into my devices list.More strange, on my account in "https://account.microsoft.com/devices", I have the device with Bitlocker on, but when I click...
  3. [BITLOCKER][DEVICE][MICROSOFT ACCOUNT] I can't see the device on my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [BITLOCKER][DEVICE][MICROSOFT ACCOUNT] I can't see the device on my microsoft account: Hello,I want to use a PC, but it aks me for its bitlocker key. So I go on my microsoft account to get it, but the computer is not into my devices list.More strange, on my account in "https://account.microsoft.com/devices", I have the device with Bitlocker on, but when I click...
  4. [BITLOCKER][DEVICE][MICROSOFT ACCOUNT] I can't see the device on my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I don't have the bitlocker key, having registered my devices in my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have the bitlocker key, having registered my devices in my microsoft account.: I have window 11, I updated the bios and at the end it asks me for the bitlocker key, I have already entered my account. my devices are registered, but my keys are not there. I have already done all the steps to see the recovery key but nothing. The computer is SaintKrones...
  6. I don't have the bitlocker key, having registered my devices in my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have the bitlocker key, having registered my devices in my microsoft account.: I have window 11, I updated the bios and at the end it asks me for the bitlocker key, I have already entered my account. my devices are registered, but my keys are not there. I have already done all the steps to see the recovery key but nothing. The computer is SaintKrones...
  7. Microsoft Account not showing my devices, but Store does have a reference to the device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account not showing my devices, but Store does have a reference to the device: I have a Dell XPS 13 running windows 10 actually my wife...Yesterday after a windows update it asked at reboot for a bitlocker key... stuck since then.Dell states they do not enable this, MS also something like this, so Santa Clause came in to enable this.Anyway, I try to see...
  8. Microsoft Store not seeing any of my drives.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not seeing any of my drives.: So basically I wanted to install a game, but it only sees my C: drive, not my D or E. I've tried changing where new content's saved, or uninstalling and re-installing the drive, resetting it with wsreset and everything. Still, it doesn't work. I've had games installed from it...
  9. Register device with Microsoft account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Register device with Microsoft account.: Is there any benefit to registering my desktop PC as a device in my Microsoft account? Is there any way to do this without creating a Microsoft account on the local PC? 175892
  10. Register device with Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Register device with Microsoft account.: Is there any benefit to registering my desktop PC as a device in my Microsoft account? Is there any way to do this without creating a Microsoft account on the local PC? 175892