Windows 10: The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the internet but I am connected. Error Code:...

Discus and support The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the internet but I am connected. Error Code:... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This problem has been happening for a while, and I don't know how to fix it. Error Code: 0x80072EFD... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SeanHythe, Nov 6, 2018.

1. SeanHythe Win User

The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the internet but I am connected. Error Code:...

This problem has been happening for a while, and I don't know how to fix it. Error Code: 0x80072EFD

:)

SeanHythe, Nov 6, 2018

2. Microsoft Store opening- Internet connection problem error code 0x80072efd

Hi Syed,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing Microsoft Edge and Windows Store with error: 0x80072efd, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know if you are using wired/ wireless internet connection on your device?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Use
    Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Internet Connection Troubleshooter find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
      More Action at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on
      Choose what to clear
      under Clear browsing data.
    • Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
      Clear.
    • Close the browser and try to open it again.

Step 3: Run WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open Run box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection/Store not connecting to Internet.

For the last one week I could not open Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Whenever I open the application, it says "There is problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. FAQ at FAQ Archive - Microsoft Casual Games and refer to error code 101_107_1, When I tried to open Store application also, the message comes stating that "you are not connected to Internet". However my internet connection is OK, and is working nicely.

Satyanarayana G, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Terese-V Win User

The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the internet but I am connected. Error Code:...

Microsoft Store Says not Connected to the Internet

Hi,

So basically when I try to launch the Microsoft Store, it says "Check your connection. Microsoft Store needs to be online. It looks like you're not." And then it displays an error code of Code: 0x80072EFD. This is having an affect on other apps I have downloaded
    from the store, saying that I don't have internet connection, even though I do have clear and full connection, as I am writing this message. I have tried troubleshooting my internet connection, updating my computer, doing that cache reset thing, and nothing
    seems to work. Sometimes when I troubleshoot, it says that I am not logged into my Microsoft Account, and I double check online and even on my settings on my computer and I am definitely logged in. It's just very frustrating and I am hoping there is something
    that I missed or am not doing that can help resolve this issue. Thanks in advance!

Terese

Terese-V, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

1. The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the internet but I am connected. Error Code:... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store says

2. Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am: Windows 10 >thinks< I am not connected and thus several things refuse to work the help desk app, for example but I can browse, ping google, ping microsoftI can literally do everything as normal except for anything windows-specific that checks if the computer is online. i have...
  3. windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am: Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am. However, I can't use windows update. I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of, network etc. Please help!...
  4. Microsoft apps say i'm not connected to the internet but I am.

Microsoft apps say i'm not connected to the internet but I am.: I can't sign in to the Microsoft store or any other apps that require a Microsoft account. I ran the troubleshooter and it said "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource www.microsoft.com is not responding." Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  5. The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the Internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the Internet: Hey, I have a problem in the microsoft store that says I'm not connected to the internet. I am trying to download a game on my PC, but when I click the "Get" button, an icon appears saying, "You will need the Internet for this" and it has the error code 0x800704cf. I'm not...
  6. Microsoft store and Xbox app saying I'm not connected to the internet

Microsoft store and Xbox app saying I'm not connected to the internet: every time I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store, Xbox app, and Minecraft windows 10 edition it says that I am not connected to the internet and gives me this error: you'll need to connect to the internet for this it doesn't look like you're...
  7. Computer Says I'm Not Connected To The Internet But I am...

Computer Says I'm Not Connected To The Internet But I am...: So this is an issue I've had for a few weeks now. Basically whenever I power up my computer and I check the network center it says that I'm connected to my wifi but there's no internet. The problem is that my browser is connecting to the internet and I can stream and watch...
  8. Store says I'm not connected to Internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store says I'm not connected to Internet: The store says that I'm not connected to the Internet when obviously I am. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-says-im-not-connected-to-internet/e457b3bc-8054-47e0-9967-f2365759a1e8"
  9. Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am

Windows 10 says I'm not connected to the internet but I am: Windows 10 >thinks< I am not connected and thus several things refuse to work (the help desk app, for example) but I can browse, ping google, ping microsoft I can literally do everything as normal except for anything windows-specific that checks if the computer is online...
  10. Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet: Tried opening Skype in a while and the app seems broken or smth, uninstalled it then went to the Store to install it again, but there it says to check my connection. Tried installing skype from the internet, but it sends me to the store again. My windows is(I think) genuine,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store says im not online

2. windows 10 store says not connected to internet

3. microsoft not connected to internet

4. microsoft store says not connected,
  5. im connected to the internet but whenever i try to sign into something it says im not connected,
  6. windows store get says not onlnie,
  7. microsoft store says im not online when i am,
  8. windows store isnt connected to the internet,
  9. microsoft store saying not connected to internet,
  10. microsoft store app says no internet,
  11. windows 10 windows store says im offline,
  12. microsoft store says im not connected to internet,
  13. Microsoft store in windows phone is saying am.not connected to the internet when i am,
  14. microsoft store says im not connected to internet even though i am,
  15. windows 10 says im not oninternt but i am