Windows 10: The Microsoft store says my PIN isn't available but going to settings there is no option to...

Discus and support The Microsoft store says my PIN isn't available but going to settings there is no option to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jakey335 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jakey335, Feb 17, 2020.

1. The Microsoft store says my PIN isn't available but going to settings there is no option to...

/u/jakey335, Feb 17, 2020

2. i can`t open microsoft store in windows 8

hello i`m from Iran.

i have problem with my Microsoft store when i open it, it says Microsoft store isn`t available in your region.

I change my region from iran to us but it isn`t work.

what should i do?

sohrab behdani, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 17, 2020
  4. The Microsoft store says my PIN isn't available but going to settings there is no option to...

Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

The Microsoft store says my PIN isn't available but going to settings there is no option to...

1. The Microsoft store says my PIN isn't available but going to settings there is no option to... - Similar Threads - Microsoft store says

2. Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option...: Hello Sir/Madam,I am using windows 11, it was working find until i upgrade to 11/23 patch. after restart the system is givng me this error "Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option to go for other login options"and i am tried...
  3. Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option...: Hello Sir/Madam,I am using windows 11, it was working find until i upgrade to 11/23 patch. after restart the system is givng me this error "Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option to go for other login options"and i am tried...
  4. PIN stopped working Settings says PIN not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN stopped working Settings says PIN not available: PIN stopped working Settings says PIN not available. Suddenly getting error code. Have to use pw to sign in. Fingerprint reader also unavailable, but suspect this is because PIN is gone. Tried deleting NGC file but no privileges. How do I fix this?...
  5. PIN stopped working Settings says PIN not available

PIN stopped working Settings says PIN not available: PIN stopped working Settings says PIN not available. Suddenly getting error code. Have to use pw to sign in. Fingerprint reader also unavailable, but suspect this is because PIN is gone. Tried deleting NGC file but no privileges. How do I fix this?...
  6. Cant log into laptop with PIN. Says something happened your PIN isn't available. Set up...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log into laptop with PIN. Says something happened your PIN isn't available. Set up...: Says PIN unavailable. Tried changing PIN still cant log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-laptop-with-pin-says-something/bdd1b942-8d37-4ce7-9d1a-6558b422d9ef
  7. Cant log into laptop with PIN. Says something happened your PIN isn't available. Set up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log into laptop with PIN. Says something happened your PIN isn't available. Set up...: Says PIN unavailable. Tried changing PIN still cant log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-laptop-with-pin-says-something/bdd1b942-8d37-4ce7-9d1a-6558b422d9ef
  8. Cant log into laptop with PIN. Says something happened your PIN isn't available. Set up...

9. "PIN isn't available"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "PIN isn't available": Out of nowhere the sign in PIN is unavailable "Something happened and your PIN isn't available" It says to choose another sign-in option but the password won't work because we don't remember setting a password. How can we fix this?...
  10. PIN isn't available and missing it in Sign-in Options setting.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PIN isn't available and missing it in Sign-in Options setting.: Hi, Since yesterday I discovered that I can no longer use my fingerprint reader and PIN to log into my Windows 10 . I also can no longer open outlook email accounts, Windows Store, and some applications that are downloaded from the Windows store. Every time I want to open...