Windows 10: The Microsoft Store stop to detect correctly programs was installed

Discus and support The Microsoft Store stop to detect correctly programs was installed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I understand that the Microsoft Store still in developing but lack some weeks to the Windows 11 release and this problem aren't resolved, the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EduardoBernal5, Sep 16, 2021.

1. The Microsoft Store stop to detect correctly programs was installed

I understand that the Microsoft Store still in developing but lack some weeks to the Windows 11 release and this problem aren't resolved, the problem happen when the program already is installed on the Microsoft Store, and it's buggy, and it requires installing again, but obviously happen one error, the code error is: 0x8A150006 remember that the codes can vary, if this error continue happen, I can't install the programs anymore on the Microsoft StoreIt can happen when I repair the Microsoft Store:

:)

EduardoBernal5, Sep 16, 2021

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 16, 2021
  4. The Microsoft Store stop to detect correctly programs was installed

"A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are getting this message
    "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."
    when you are trying to launch a game. This might be due to the corrupt display drivers.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Does this issue occur to this particular game?

2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Follow the below steps and check if it helps,

I suggest you to uninstall the Display Adapter drivers from Device manager and install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Follow the steps for the same.

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Install the latest driver from the manufacturer website.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anup Karkal, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

The Microsoft Store stop to detect correctly programs was installed

1. The Microsoft Store stop to detect correctly programs was installed - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store stop

2. Microsoft Store not correctly installing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not correctly installing apps: Split from this thread. i tried to run powershell in order to get store to install apps but it didn't work. I have windows 11 and I am having a hard time trying to get microsoft store to install apps. None of the apps in the store will install. I can open the store and...
  3. Microsoft Store not correctly installing apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not correctly installing apps: Split from this thread. i tried to run powershell in order to get store to install apps but it didn't work. I have windows 11 and I am having a hard time trying to get microsoft store to install apps. None of the apps in the store will install. I can open the store and...
  4. Microsoft Store Did Not Install Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Did Not Install Correctly: My Microsoft Store did not install correctly upon setting up my new computer. It has bashed any chances of playing certain games I really wanted to play.I looked up ways to fix it, and I came up on this list: Microsoft Store doesn't openNothing on this list has worked....
  5. Microsoft Store Did Not Install Correctly

Microsoft Store Did Not Install Correctly: My Microsoft Store did not install correctly upon setting up my new computer. It has bashed any chances of playing certain games I really wanted to play.I looked up ways to fix it, and I came up on this list: Microsoft Store doesn't openNothing on this list has worked....
  6. The Microsoft Store stop to detect correctly that programs are installed

The Microsoft Store stop to detect correctly that programs are installed: I understand that the Microsoft Store still in developing but lack some weeks to the Windows 11 release and this problem aren't resolved, the problem happen when the program already is installed on the Microsoft Store and it buggy, and it give to install again, but obviously...
  7. Microsoft Store won't detect hardware, stopping install of MFS Premium Deluxe

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't detect hardware, stopping install of MFS Premium Deluxe: Hi all,New to the community so sorry if this is a problem that has already been resolved. I recently brought MFS Premium Deluxe from Amazon along with other flight sim accessories. I have managed to download the DVD content onto my C drive all 10 disks!!! however the install...
  8. Microsoft Store not in correct language

Microsoft Store not in correct language: First things first, I want this to be fixed. So no standard pre-defined answers here. I'm already quit frustrated. First the digital "intelligent" assistant finally gave up and presented me a toll free number in the States I'm from Belgium. Then I tried to call the support in...
  9. Microsoft store not installing an app correctly

Microsoft store not installing an app correctly: I have an issue where whenever I try and install a game called Astroneer, it tells me that the game has been installed. However, when I launch the app it opens for about 0.2 seconds and immediately closes. After a little bit of digging I found out that inside the install...
  10. stop ms store install or dl program for offline install

stop ms store install or dl program for offline install: I used to use an image resize program from ms power tolos on old work laptop. They have deployed new win10 laptops at work and i went looking for the program. I found a windows10 image resize but it installs from the ms sw store, which our corporate it has blocked. But now i...