Windows 10: The Microsoft store won't let me download anything

Discus and support The Microsoft store won't let me download anything in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've had my computer for a while, its a good computer, it has served me well. One thing, however, that is not serving me well is this: When I try to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HenryWestcott, Dec 1, 2018.

1. The Microsoft store won't let me download anything

I've had my computer for a while, its a good computer, it has served me well. One thing, however, that is not serving me well is this:

When I try to download things from the Microsoft store, it simply. Just. Won't let me. Instead of downloading whatever it is I try to download, I get this screen on my browser:

The Microsoft store won't let me download anything 769254b9-b9ba-47e0-aba3-60c11d213354?upload=true.jpg

I'd like help in resolving this issue, if it's possible. I'm just kinda tired of all my pictures opening up in paint.

:)

HenryWestcott, Dec 1, 2018

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Dec 1, 2018
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Dec 1, 2018
  4. The Microsoft store won't let me download anything

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

The Microsoft store won't let me download anything

1. The Microsoft store won't let me download anything - Similar Threads - Microsoft store won't

2. Microsoft Store won't let me install games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't let me install games: It only applies to games that requie administrator approval for instalation (other games work fine), my install button is just diabled: [ATTACH] When I select install on my devices it displays a message that I don't heve suitable device for this game. Of course I have an...
  3. The Microsoft Store won't let me install anything and gives Error Code: 0x80080005

The Microsoft Store won't let me install anything and gives Error Code: 0x80080005: It does appear to be downloading the programs but once they are pressing install does absolutely nothing. The Microsoft Store won't let me install anything and gives Error Code: 0x80080005...
  4. The Microsoft Store app won't let me sign in.

The Microsoft Store app won't let me sign in.: It will let me sign in using every account except my main one. It only happens on this laptop. I have an HP stream Notebook laptop.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-app-wont-let-me-sign-in/5a7cfe0e-72cb-47ed-bc77-aaf9b5c07a55"
  5. Microsoft Store not downloading ANYTHING

Microsoft Store not downloading ANYTHING: I've tried every fix I could find on the internet, updated windows, reset my ip with a bunch of commands, reset store cache, ran apps troubleshooter, and nothing is working. The store wont download anything at all no matter what I do. I did a clean boot with nothing running...
  6. Microsoft store is not downloading anything

Microsoft store is not downloading anything: Microsoft store isn't downloading anything and i get an error code : 0x80080005 i have tried resetting the store and restarting my PC nothing works and updates didn't seem to work either....
  7. Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft

Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft: Hi! I just bought a new computer, and am trying to download my apps back to my computer. One of them is Minecraft, Windows 10. I can access any other app in the store, but not this one. I have already purchased it on one computer, and am trying to replace it here. When I go...
  8. Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?

Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?: Everytime i go to sign into my account i click on sign in or add account a window pops up for a second and then disappears? I dont know if this matters but i barely restored my store app today after deleting it. Therefore i think that after doing a command prompt to get the...
  9. windows store wont let me sign in or download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows store wont let me sign in or download anything: the windows store works but it wont let me sign in or download anything. what does this mean ? *sarc 48654
  10. Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything: I just upgraded from 8.1, to windows 10 today. Everything seems fine at the moment, except when I open the store, and try to download an app, I go to the page and it gives me this constant 'loading sign'. [img] It doesn't seem to end, and I don't see any option to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store wont download anything

2. microsoft store wont download

3. microsoft store wont download apps

4. microsoft store wont let me download,
  5. microsoft store wont let me download apps,
  6. windows wont let me download anything,
  7. minecraft windows 10 wont download,
  8. windows store wont let me download anything,
  9. windows store wont download,
  10. microsoft store wont download no device,
  11. windows store wont download update,