Windows 10: The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

Discus and support The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So when I bought some Minecoins from the Minecraft Bedrock marketplace, they didn't appear after even 12 hours have passed. Any help please? :(... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KarimGo2006, Jun 15, 2019.

1. The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

So when I bought some Minecoins from the Minecraft Bedrock marketplace, they didn't appear after even 12 hours have passed. Any help please? The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them. :(

:)

KarimGo2006, Jun 15, 2019

2. how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

hello I bought a bunch of minecoins bout 3 worlds but one really sucks and is a waste of my **** minecoins so am I able to refund this 1 world for my minecoins back? plus I just bought it like 15 minutes ago soooo...…..

AszanaiTuira, Jun 15, 2019
  3. how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

-

Bottom of the page https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/home look for Store and Support > Returns.

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 15, 2019
  4. LiamAw34 Win User

The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

trying to buy minecoins (which I have bought before) and it will not allow me to change country to canada (greyed out). what do i do?

trying to buy minecoins (which I have bought before) and it will not allow me to change country to canada (greyed out). what do i do?trying to buy minecoins (which I have bought before) and it will not allow me to change country to canada (greyed out).
    what do i do?

LiamAw34, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them.

1. The Minecoins I bought didn't appear after I bought them. - Similar Threads - Minecoins bought didn't

2. I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't: I'm on iMac and when I join premium servers like Hypixel and Mineplex it shows this screen: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-minecraft-and-it-says-that-i-didnt/ffd4db4d-f73a-41c1-8edd-fea9aafa6404
  3. I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't: I'm on iMac and when I join premium servers like Hypixel and Mineplex it shows this screen: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-minecraft-and-it-says-that-i-didnt/ffd4db4d-f73a-41c1-8edd-fea9aafa6404
  4. Minecraft "didn't" got bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "didn't" got bought: So for some reason in the Microsoft store, it seems that I didn't actually bought the game, I already bought the game years ago but for some reason, its gone, I bought it through gift card but I already lost the card since I already bought it, I already signed in to the right...
  5. Bought Minecraft for Win10 package and didn't get the 1k Minecoins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Minecraft for Win10 package and didn't get the 1k Minecoins: I recently bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection amd got everything except the 1,000 Minecoins. I can't exactly "sign-out" of my account on the game since it is all connected to my hotmail account I use to log into my computer. I have had the game for over a...
  6. minecoins that i bought not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecoins that i bought not received: hello my name is jeroen and i did bought 1720 minecoins but when i logged in the minecoins did not show up. I tried to restard and i tried another device but my minecoins did not show up. My accound name is farmingboys and my order number is 1374030114 please help me asap....
  7. I've bought minecoins however they haven't appeared in my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've bought minecoins however they haven't appeared in my account: I've bought £16 of mine coins but they haven't showed in my account,, how do I refund these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-minecoins-however-they-havent-appeared/073b958a-3219-43b8-9082-c01af1e74a03
  8. Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins: I purchased Minecraft Win10 edition yesterday - it's supposed to come with 700 minecoins. I have not received an indication of where the minecoins are coming, or what account they are being delivered to. Order #7204358914...
  9. cant download minecraft or terraria after i bought them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant download minecraft or terraria after i bought them: after I bought Minecraft and terraria it doesn't let me download them because it says my devices aren't compatible besides I got all of the requirements needed to download them...
  10. how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i refund a world i bought with minecoins?: hello I bought a bunch of minecoins bout 3 worlds but one really sucks and is a waste of my **** minecoins so am I able to refund this 1 world for my minecoins back? plus I just bought it like 15 minutes ago soooo...….....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why arent my minecraft coins appearing i just bought

2. i bought minecraft but the minecoins did not apper

3. purchased mincraft windows 10 and didnt get minecoings

4. how to see minecoins 1.13