Windows 10: The Minecraft Modpack - Project Ozone LIte 1.10.2

Discus and support The Minecraft Modpack - Project Ozone LIte 1.10.2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I decided to try Twich's modpacks on my Java Edition and one that I liked was Project Ozone Lite. I installed it and it was running perfectly with 3 GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ana-Maria., Jul 11, 2018.

1. The Minecraft Modpack - Project Ozone LIte 1.10.2

I decided to try Twich's modpacks on my Java Edition and one that I liked was Project Ozone Lite. I installed it and it was running perfectly with 3 GB RAM allocated (i have 4GB RAM computer).

But yesterday something happened and when the modpack loaded and i clicked on my world so i could start playing it, it starts loading and exits. The launcher opens and says "Game crash.... sorry for the inconvinience..." and i decided to check the crash report and it said

"GL info: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread."

I had my research and people said to update Java to the latest update (which i already had) and to update my graphics driver and so i installed Driver Boost from IObit and updated every single driver I had outdated. Then I selected the modpack and tried to play it again but it crashed again.

I don't know what to do. If anyone know how to fix it please help me.

:)

Ana-Maria., Jul 11, 2018
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Geethu B Win User

The Minecraft Modpack - Project Ozone LIte 1.10.2

Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

The Minecraft Modpack - Project Ozone LIte 1.10.2

1. The Minecraft Modpack - Project Ozone LIte 1.10.2 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Modpack Project

2. 2/1 appearences

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2/1 appearences: CONHOST.EXEMicrosoft CorporationFeb 1, 2022MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.STARTMENUEXPERIENCEHOSTUnknownFeb 1, 2022MessengerUnknownFeb 1, 2022Anyone know what these are? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/21-appearences/097dc686-b9a5-4e74-ac08-1c503dfb43b6
  3. Windows 10 lite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 lite: > Hey, I want to use windows 10 lite version, my laptop has only 4 gb ram. How to download lite version. > DOES THE EXCEL AND OFFICE WORK SAME WAY AS IN WINDOWS 10 OFFICIAL VERSIONS ?...
  4. multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple monitors change 1/2 to 1 and 2: When I go to Settings and Display, my multiple monitors show "1/2" instead of 1 and 2. I think you can change this by right clicking on the clock/date on the bottom right, but I don't know which to select when I get there. Help?...
  5. I add 2 redeem minecraft to 1 account? How to take back 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I add 2 redeem minecraft to 1 account? How to take back 1: I had 2 account java minecraft and added it into 1 microsoft account for mc win10. Can i take 1 back ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-add-2-redeem-minecraft-to-1-account-how-to-take/a13fc308-6891-494e-948b-d3e5848dfc3f
  6. Lite Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lite Windows 10 version: I use a tablet running windows 10 but it stopped updating because of small disc size. Who knows if there is a lite Windows 10 version to install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lite-windows-10-version/8aafd585-aa42-46ed-a4dd-3933de2b52df"
  7. windows 10 lite?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 lite?: I have a Dell Inspiron with only a 32gb SSD that came with windows 10 installed. The operating system took up so much memory that after ms office install there was insufficient space to even allow a windows update albeit it was a major update at the time I believe. My...
  8. Shenmue 1 and 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shenmue 1 and 2: I just recently got this through game pass and it won't open past the launcher. I have been through every forum and post about this issue and tried everything that has been suggested. The issue isn't my computer as far as I've seen I believe it is that there is some kind of...
  9. Crash on user app Izotope Ozone 9

in Windows 10 Support
    Crash on user app Izotope Ozone 9: I have a problem with an audio recording mastering program. Both Izotope Ozone Versions 6 and 9 will abort and close while scrolling through the programs pre-sets while a song file is playing on my recording studio desktop (My computer). I installed Ozone 9 on a laptop that I...
  10. windows 10 2 in 1

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 2 in 1: just got a tablet 2 in 1 it comes on but no window 10 start up asking password but it won't take it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-2-in-1/ad8cda56-55a9-4eef-b2fc-361bfabf42dd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. project ozone download 1.10.2

2. project ozone dowload 1.10.2 minecraft

3. project ozone 3 download 1.10.2

4. project ozone 3 minecraft 1.10.2,
  5. how to install server for project ozone lite,
  6. minecraft project ozone 3 1.10.2,
  7. project ozone 1.10.2 dowload modpack,
  8. project ozone lite ram allocation