Windows 10: the minimum version of the Intel Graphics Driver for Windows that must be installed to...

Discus and support the minimum version of the Intel Graphics Driver for Windows that must be installed to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the minimum version of the Intel Graphics Driver for Windows that must be installed to enable inference on the Intel Integrated GPU Any one know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VenuRayala, May 27, 2020.

1. the minimum version of the Intel Graphics Driver for Windows that must be installed to...

the minimum version of the Intel Graphics Driver for Windows that must be installed to enable inference on the Intel Integrated GPU

Any one know this?

the minimum version of the Intel Graphics Driver for Windows that must be installed to... [​IMG]

:)

VenuRayala, May 27, 2020
  2. Sam甯 Win User

My computer does not meet this minimum requirement for installing this intel graphics driver software.

Hi friends, i had already tried to install this intel graphics driver in windows 10, becaue computer appear instruction that, this computer does not meet this minimum requirement for installing this software. I downloaded intel graphisc installer form intel.com,
    then running file to install this software. But my PC x64 installed i5 core CPU / nVIDIA GPU. I also tried deleted that nVIDIA then again running intel graphisc installer to install this software, but still same, this computer does not meet this minimum requirement
    for installing this software. And automatically online is no update software. May i know, intel graphics driver vs nVIDIA which is better...Thanks

Sam甯, May 27, 2020
  3. Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver not compatible with Windows 10

Hi Jae,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

Some programs and/or drivers might not work as expected in Windows 10 as some manufacturers are still in the process of manufacturing the new definitions of the drivers.

In this case, you can download an older version of the driver and install it in compatibility mode with a compatible version of Windows.

For example, you can download Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator version compatible to Windows 7 and install in compatibility mode in Windows 10. Refer to the following steps:

Step 1: Download and save the driver on the desktop from the following link.

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows* 7(exe)

Step 2: Install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:
    • Select Windows 7 in the list of Operating systems.
    • Click OK.
    • Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Reboot your computer.
    Check with the issue. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, May 27, 2020
  4. the minimum version of the Intel Graphics Driver for Windows that must be installed to...

Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 27, 2020
Thema:

the minimum version of the Intel Graphics Driver for Windows that must be installed to...

1. the minimum version of the Intel Graphics Driver for Windows that must be installed to... - Similar Threads - minimum version Intel

2. Windows update automatically installs an older version of the Intel graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update automatically installs an older version of the Intel graphics driver: HelloI have the same problem for a long time. After installing the drivers from the motherboard manufacturer e.g. Version V31.0.101.3302, the Windows Update service downgrades to * .101.1371. For now, I have paused the update for a week, but I don't know what to do in this...
  3. Windows update automatically installs an older version of the Intel graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update automatically installs an older version of the Intel graphics driver: HelloI have the same problem for a long time. After installing the drivers from the motherboard manufacturer e.g. Version V31.0.101.3302, the Windows Update service downgrades to * .101.1371. For now, I have paused the update for a week, but I don't know what to do in this...
  4. intel graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel graphics drivers: why did updating my intel graphics driver cause my game to freeze and crash? how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-drivers/55e0356e-a2a4-4eb2-b4a7-ff1d80810055
  5. My graphics driver is saying that I do not meet minimum requirements for Intel graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My graphics driver is saying that I do not meet minimum requirements for Intel graphics drivers: My games are beginning to lag, and my older games might or might not play ....so I went to download INTEL and it said that my computer does not meet minimum requirements for the drivers to improve performance. Can I use NVIDIA instead, or what can I do about this problem?...
  6. unable to install intel graphic driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to install intel graphic driver: im getting the error " your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to install this software " while installing the display driver [ATTACH] can you please tell me why im getting the error ? ,in the device manager --> display drivers i cannot see the...
  7. Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing: Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529 When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I am met when trying to install it with the message "this driver is not supported" any solutions out there please? Intel...
  8. Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing: Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529 When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I am met when trying to install it with the message "this driver is not supported" any solutions out there please? Intel...
  9. Intel Graphics Driver version 24.20.100.6286

Intel Graphics Driver version 24.20.100.6286: I am being told that this driver needs to be updated is this normally done with windows update Gordon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-driver-version-24201006286/80136c14-a41d-4f79-bcf3-bf68f1dfae3d
  10. intel graphics drivers version discrepancy

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel graphics drivers version discrepancy: microsoft via windows update pushes 22.20.16.4749 driver, I couldn't find anything like that on the Intel site, their format of naming drivers versions is completely different: 15.60.0.4849 What's the difference? 99119