Windows 10: The module "StockChartX.OCX" failed to load.

Discus and support The module "StockChartX.OCX" failed to load. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting above error while registering OCX in Win 10 version 1809. It is working fine in other versions I have done following : 1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MANOJNATARAJA, Jul 18, 2019.

1. The module "StockChartX.OCX" failed to load.

MANOJNATARAJA, Jul 18, 2019

2. comdlg32.ocx in Windows 10

I've tried the suggested commands but received the following error messages,

"The module "Comdlg32.ocx" failed to load.

Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent.DLL files.

The specified module could not be found."

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

RM

Robert A.Mann, Jul 18, 2019
  3. whoopie7 Win User
    OCX fail to load on laviewcloud

Hi,

I do have WINDOWS 10 and the OCX fail to load on laviewcloud, I copied the BIN which the OCX is in but I do not know where to put it I mean '' the path''....that will help me a lot..........thank you and have a nice day !!

whoopie7, Jul 18, 2019
  4. The module "StockChartX.OCX" failed to load.

VB6 will not load MSCOMCT2.OCX on Windows 7 64-bit

I am trying to transfer an old item of VB6 software from a (broken) Windows XP system to a 64-bit Windows 7 system, but I am having problems getting the IDE to load mscomct2.ocx in order to rebuild the program.

On selecting it from the Components dialog, I get a simple message saying "'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mscomct2.ocx' could not be loaded". Other modules, such as mscomctl.ocx, appear to load without error.

The new system is running 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate SP1.

The new system has VB6 SP6 on. The mscomct2.ocx module in SysWOW64 has been successfully registered. The IDE is running as Administrator.

The mscomct2.ocx that I have on the new system is file version 6.1.97.82 (product version 6.01.9782) and is 646KB.

I have looked in various forums across the Internet but none of the suggested fixes seem applicable.

TonyProctor1, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

The module "StockChartX.OCX" failed to load.

1. The module "StockChartX.OCX" failed to load. - Similar Threads - module StockChartX OCX

2. 3e04.ocx failed to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3e04.ocx failed to load: My Windows 10 Pro has been giving me an error message C:\ProgramData\x86\3e04.ocx failed to load. It pops up hourly and is quite annoying. I'm not sure how to go about finding the issue in the registry and restoring the missing file....
  3. 3e04.ocx failed to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3e04.ocx failed to load: My Windows 10 Pro has been giving me an error message C:\ProgramData\x86\3e04.ocx failed to load. It pops up hourly and is quite annoying. I'm not sure how to go about finding the issue in the registry and restoring the missing file....
  4. 3e04.ocx failed to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fix COMDLG32.OCX missing or failed to load error on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix COMDLG32.OCX missing or failed to load error on Windows 11: [IMG]The COMDLG32.OCX missing or failed to load error can occur on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer when you attempt to run a program created using Visual Basic 6.0. This post provides the most suitable solutions affected PC users can apply to successfully fix this...
  6. The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.: I'm trying to register a .dll file. I've put this file into windows\system32 folder and tried registering. It is a 64 bit so then I moved it to the windows\SysWOW64 folder and it still failed. I've ran it through an elevated command prompt as well. It still does not work....
  7. The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.: I'm trying to register a .dll file. I've put this file into windows\system32 folder and tried registering. It is a 64 bit so then I moved it to the windows\SysWOW64 folder and it still failed. I've ran it through an elevated command prompt as well. It still does not work....
  8. The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Registering an OCX file fails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registering an OCX file fails: I have been trying to register on OCX file on a Windows 10 64 bit system. I keep getting the following error message The module mshflxgd.ocx failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent...
  10. The module "wudfsvc.dll" failed to load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The module "wudfsvc.dll" failed to load.: I noticed that there is no windows driver foundation service in services.msc. I was told to look it up because my pc crashes from time to time and there's a recurring error in Event Viewer (The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&0.)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the module comctl32.ocx failed to load

2. nu vot

3. the module c:\installs\dcim\DCedit.ocx failed to load