Windows 10: The module "StockChartX.OCX" failed to load.

Discus and support The module "StockChartX.OCX" failed to load. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting above error while registering OCX in Win 10 version 1809. It is working fine in other versions I have done following : 1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MANOJNATARAJA, Jul 18, 2019.

1. The module "StockChartX.OCX" failed to load.

MANOJNATARAJA, Jul 18, 2019

2. comdlg32.ocx in Windows 10

I've tried the suggested commands but received the following error messages,

"The module "Comdlg32.ocx" failed to load.

Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent.DLL files.

The specified module could not be found."

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

RM

Robert A.Mann, Jul 18, 2019
  3. whoopie7 Win User
    OCX fail to load on laviewcloud

Hi,

I do have WINDOWS 10 and the OCX fail to load on laviewcloud, I copied the BIN which the OCX is in but I do not know where to put it I mean '' the path''....that will help me a lot..........thank you and have a nice day !!

whoopie7, Jul 18, 2019
  4. The module "StockChartX.OCX" failed to load.

VB6 will not load MSCOMCT2.OCX on Windows 7 64-bit

I am trying to transfer an old item of VB6 software from a (broken) Windows XP system to a 64-bit Windows 7 system, but I am having problems getting the IDE to load mscomct2.ocx in order to rebuild the program.

On selecting it from the Components dialog, I get a simple message saying "'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mscomct2.ocx' could not be loaded". Other modules, such as mscomctl.ocx, appear to load without error.

The new system is running 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate SP1.

The new system has VB6 SP6 on. The mscomct2.ocx module in SysWOW64 has been successfully registered. The IDE is running as Administrator.

The mscomct2.ocx that I have on the new system is file version 6.1.97.82 (product version 6.01.9782) and is 646KB.

I have looked in various forums across the Internet but none of the suggested fixes seem applicable.

TonyProctor1, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

The module "StockChartX.OCX" failed to load.

1. The module "StockChartX.OCX" failed to load. - Similar Threads - module StockChartX OCX

2. Fail to load?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fail to load?: I subscribe to the newspaper in the town in which I grew up. They send the paper out in pdf format, and I've received it for years. The other day when I tried to open the file, I got "Error, failed to load .pdf document". I called the paper, but it seems the problem is on...
  3. Can't connect to the PPPOE error 651 - Module raspppoe.sys fails to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to the PPPOE error 651 - Module raspppoe.sys fails to load: Hello, I ran in an issue, I can't connect my windows 10 home via PPPoE with my ethernet cable, when i plug it in ethernet connection is on endless loop of: identification - connected (just for a 0,1 sec) - no connection. From time to time it stops and stays at Unknown...
  4. The module "mscomctl.ocx" was loaded but the call to DIIRegisterServer failed with error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The module "mscomctl.ocx" was loaded but the call to DIIRegisterServer failed with error...: This problem is literally killing me. I have found several proposed solutions to this none of which worked. I just continue to get the same error no matter what I do. This all started when I had to buy a brand new computer because my old one permanently died. I've only had...
  5. DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.: When an application fails to load a DLL, Windows generates the following error: "DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found." The message would be so much more helpful if it named the DLL that could not be loaded....
  6. The module "wudfsvc.dll" failed to load.

The module "wudfsvc.dll" failed to load.: I noticed that there is no windows driver foundation service in services.msc. I was told to look it up because my pc crashes from time to time and there's a recurring error in Event Viewer (The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&0.)....
  7. Failed to load steamui.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to load steamui.dll: Hi, I've been having issues, well basically one issue with loading Steam. I recently got a new desktop PC with win 10 pro and I can not install steam. Download the client all fine, execute it and it starts downloading its usual update and after some time when it starts...
  8. brand string module fail

brand string module fail: hey my laptop is getting stuck where it won't do anything and it's over in about 5 min but it keeps on doing that ivé checked with the diagonostic tool and it say's brand string module fail IPDT64 fail i'l show the info from the tool below so basicly what it say's...
  9. comdlg32.ocx

comdlg32.ocx: I have a program in VB6. When I try to run it, I get an error relating to comctl32.ocx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/comdlg32ocx/bfb84ace-e390-4cd1-984f-4e13640c2ad9
  10. COMCTL32.OCX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    COMCTL32.OCX: Where can I download COMCTL32.OCX, Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/comctl32ocx/b51613e2-e032-45ac-b4cf-2b8e58c2096e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the module comctl32.ocx failed to load

2. the module c:\installs\dcim\DCedit.ocx failed to load