Windows 10: The module "wudfsvc.dll" failed to load.

Discus and support The module "wudfsvc.dll" failed to load. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I noticed that there is no windows driver foundation service in services.msc. I was told to look it up because my pc crashes from time to time and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KoitlaonuK, Nov 19, 2018.

1. The module "wudfsvc.dll" failed to load.

I noticed that there is no windows driver foundation service in services.msc. I was told to look it up because my pc crashes from time to time and there's a recurring error in Event Viewer (The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&0.).

I have reinstalled windows a couple of times now, tried every driver update I could find but without any results. Another thread told me to run these commands in CMD with admin privileges:

regsvr32 /u wudfsvc.dll

regsvr32 /i wudfsvc.dll

Both of them give me the error 'The module "wudfsvc.dll" failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary dependent .DLL files. The specified module could not be found.'

I'm running windows 10 Version 1803 with the latest updates.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

KoitlaonuK, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Belstone Win User

Windows 10 update to version 16299 - Fails to restart to apply updates - error code: 0x80070032

Hi Raymond,

You caught me just in time before I tried to clear the pending sessions/updates in the registry as detailed

here
    . I read up on the reset option and it looks like that would removed all of my applications, meaning I'd have to reinstall everything afterwards, so that's a last resort.

I tried manually installing KB4049065 just now (and yesterday, as well), and it says that it's already installed. I also noticed that I cannot uninstall this update via
    Control Panel > Programs and Features. Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update also says that my computer is already up to date but the Update History is empty.

I'm currently trying to clear the cache as you suggested but the following commands returned error:

• regsvr32.exe mshtml.dll
      • Module was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure trhe "___.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and try again.

• regsvr32.exe shdocvw.dll
      • Module was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure trhe "___.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and try again.

• regsvr32.exe browseui.dll

• regsvr32.exe msxml.dll
      • Module failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it.... The specific module could not be found.

• regsvr32.exe gpkcsp.dll
      • Module failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it.... The specific module could not be found.

• regsvr32.exe sccbase.dll

• regsvr32.exe slbcsp.dll

• regsvr32.exe initpki.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuaueng.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuaueng1.dll

• regsvr32.exe wucltui.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuweb.dll

• regsvr32.exe qmgr.dll

• regsvr32.exe qmgrprxy.dll

• regsvr32.exe wucltux.dll

• regsvr32.exe muweb.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuwebv.dll

I completed the rest of the commands and started the services and I'm about to restart again.

Belstone, Nov 19, 2018
  3. mobile1 Win User
    Failed to load resource DLL?

What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean?

Why is my PC doing this?

The module "wudfsvc.dll" failed to load. [​IMG]

mobile1, Nov 19, 2018
  4. The module "wudfsvc.dll" failed to load.

i try re-registry of dll files but it shows failed to load opencl.dll and specify module is not found and binary value is not stored.

Original Title - failed to load opencl.dll

i check system file checker it shows system resource protection did not find any intregrity violations.i try re-registry of dll files but it shows failed to load opencl.dll and specify module is not found and binary value is not stored.please help me

vishnuvardhan6, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

The module "wudfsvc.dll" failed to load.

1. The module "wudfsvc.dll" failed to load. - Similar Threads - module wudfsvc dll

2. The module msvcr100.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The module msvcr100.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.: There is a global problem. No matter what I do, this stupid msvcr100.dll error keeps killing me. I also reinstalled all possible Microsoft Visual C++ libraries both 2010, 2012, and 2015-2022, and manually installed the .dll file in SysWOW64 I have 64-bit. Please tell me how...
  3. The module msvcr100.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The module msvcr100.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.: There is a global problem. No matter what I do, this stupid msvcr100.dll error keeps killing me. I also reinstalled all possible Microsoft Visual C++ libraries both 2010, 2012, and 2015-2022, and manually installed the .dll file in SysWOW64 I have 64-bit. Please tell me how...
  4. The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.: I'm trying to register a .dll file. I've put this file into windows\system32 folder and tried registering. It is a 64 bit so then I moved it to the windows\SysWOW64 folder and it still failed. I've ran it through an elevated command prompt as well. It still does not work....
  5. The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.: I'm trying to register a .dll file. I've put this file into windows\system32 folder and tried registering. It is a 64 bit so then I moved it to the windows\SysWOW64 folder and it still failed. I've ran it through an elevated command prompt as well. It still does not work....
  6. The module failed to load. My .dll file is failing to register.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Steam dll failed to load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Steam dll failed to load: Hi, I have a problem with Steam that says after "extracting package" fatal error, failed to steamui.dll. I have tried many solutions, like updating all my drivers, system restoring, all commands for command prompt admin, deleting other files, contacting steam, restarting my...
  8. The module "StockChartX.OCX" failed to load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The module "StockChartX.OCX" failed to load.: Hi, I am getting above error while registering OCX in Win 10 version 1809. It is working fine in other versions I have done following : 1. Followed steps suggested in...
  9. DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.: When an application fails to load a DLL, Windows generates the following error: "DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found." The message would be so much more helpful if it named the DLL that could not be loaded....
  10. Failed to load resource DLL?

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to load resource DLL?: What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean? Why is my PC doing this? [img] 64899

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the module wudfsvc.dll failed to load

2. module wudfsvc.dll failed to load.

3. module wuauserv.dll failed to load

4. WUDFSvc.dll win10 1903,
  5. the module mtodbc.dll failed to load,
  6. the module line3d.ocx failed to load,
  7. dll failed to load in checker,
  8. wudfsvc.dll windows 10 1809