Windows 10: The Money icon is missing from my desktop. How do I replace it?

Discus and support The Money icon is missing from my desktop. How do I replace it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have no Money icon on my recently installed Window's 10 How can I fix this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarbaraGirocco, Apr 14, 2019.

1. The Money icon is missing from my desktop. How do I replace it?

I have no Money icon on my recently installed Window's 10 How can I fix this issue?

:)

BarbaraGirocco, Apr 14, 2019

2. Desktop icons missing?

i guess its not coz oc
    try to right click on desktop you will find show desktop icon

micropage7, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Missing desktop icons

Hi,

In order for us to address your concern about the missing desktop icons, kindly answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer system prior to getting this issue?
    • What is the current version and build of your Windows 10? To get these information follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Once the Run box appears, type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • A small window will appear which will show these information.

(You may need to update your Windows computer, please refer to this
    support link
    to get information about Windows update history as well as how to update your device.)

• Aside from doing the commands above, what are other troubleshooting steps have you taken for your missing desktop icons issue?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Apr 14, 2019
  4. The Money icon is missing from my desktop. How do I replace it?

Desktop Icons missing

Hello Ted,

There are several reasons why the icons in your Windows 10 may be missing. To better assist you with this matter, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried turning off the Tablet mode feature? To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + I, then select System.
    • Go to Tablet mode, then turn off the Make Windows more touch-friendly when using your device as a tablet.
    • Check if the desktop icons were restored.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will keep an eye out for your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

The Money icon is missing from my desktop. How do I replace it?

1. The Money icon is missing from my desktop. How do I replace it? - Similar Threads - Money icon missing

2. Desktop Icon and folder missing and replace with new icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icon and folder missing and replace with new icon: After I restart my Windows 10 pro, all my icons, file and folder keep in desktop were missing and it show other software icons. I go check my desktop folder C:\Users\yourusername\Desktop\myloginname, all my icons, file and folder is there but it not shown in my desktop. Why...
  3. Desktop Icon and folder missing and replace with new icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icon and folder missing and replace with new icon: After I restart my Windows 10 pro, all my icons, file and folder keep in desktop were missing and it show other software icons. I go check my desktop folder C:\Users\yourusername\Desktop\myloginname, all my icons, file and folder is there but it not shown in my desktop. Why...
  4. Desktop Icon and folder missing and replace with new icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth Icon missing from Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Icon missing from Desktop: I am trying to connect my wireless VR headset to my computer, but I am unable to do so due to the fact that the bluetooth icon is missing. I've tried troubleshooting bluetooth, yet it states my PC is not compatible, yet I used a wireless controller and have a internal...
  6. Bluetooth Icon missing from Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Icon missing from Desktop: I am trying to connect my wireless VR headset to my computer, but I am unable to do so due to the fact that the bluetooth icon is missing. I've tried troubleshooting bluetooth, yet it states my PC is not compatible, yet I used a wireless controller and have a internal...
  7. Bluetooth Icon missing from Desktop

8. Desktop Icons Missing From Desktop Folder

Desktop Icons Missing From Desktop Folder: I was just starting to back up my C-drive important files in Windows 10 when I realized that there are several desktop folders, including a OneDrive folder, and all of them are missing several desktop icons. I have read read different threads on this subject and tried a...
  9. how do I resize the icons on my desktop?

how do I resize the icons on my desktop?: how do I resize the icons on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resize-the-icons-on-my-desktop/eaaf63f0-6c53-4ac8-bc86-5216a82266ec
  10. How to replace missing printer icon

How to replace missing printer icon: My print icon at the bottom of my computer has disappeared from bar on the bottom of my screen. How do I reinstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-replace-missing-printer-icon/59878bf5-6bc5-4ddd-8656-ca67df38fdd1