Windows 10: The monthly surprize has arrived ...

Discus and support The monthly surprize has arrived ... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Since last CU last week I noticed that in some MS apps, connected to my MS account the account picture is missing. Interesting to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Ivan Petrov, Jun 20, 2021.

1. The monthly surprize has arrived ...

Hello everyone, Since last CU last week I noticed that in some MS apps, connected to my MS account the account picture is missing. Interesting to mention is that this is not happening in all apps. To be more clear, I am posting a screenshot, where you, guys can see: So far, in Start menu, Cortana, Photos, Edge, Sticky Notes and Xbox apps the account picture is showing right. In the rest of the apps, it is just empty, no picture /as in the screenshot/. What is that and what should I do? Winver: 19043.1055 Thanks to all who will respond.

:)

Ivan Petrov, Jun 20, 2021

2. The monthly surprize has arrived ...

Thanks, Fabler2

It is already added. Everything was fine after the clean install 2 weeks ago but started to be missing after the latest CU:

The monthly surprize has arrived ... [​IMG]

3. Fabler2 Win User
    The monthly surprize has arrived ...

Have you clicked the icon and added your account to the app?

Edit, same for me with the Films & TV app. Tried signing out and in again but not working.

Fabler2, Jun 20, 2021
  4. The monthly surprize has arrived ...

Hello everyone,

Since last CU last week I noticed that in some MS apps, connected to my MS account the account picture is missing. Interesting to mention is that this is not happening in all apps. To be more clear, I am posting a screenshot, where you, guys can see:

So far, in Start menu, Cortana, Photos, Edge, Sticky Notes and Xbox apps the account picture is showing right. In the rest of the apps, it is just empty, no picture /as in the screenshot/.
    What is that and what should I do?
    Winver: 19043.1055

Thanks to all who will respond.

Thema:

1. The monthly surprize has arrived ... - Similar Threads - monthly surprize has

2. Moment 4 Update for 22H2 Has Arrived!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moment 4 Update for 22H2 Has Arrived!: This includes Co-Pilot with its icon on the Taskbar .Cheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moment-4-update-for-22h2-has-arrived/fb914fe0-f751-4b20-983b-676b592e61fd
  3. Moment 4 Update for 22H2 Has Arrived!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moment 4 Update for 22H2 Has Arrived!: This includes Co-Pilot with its icon on the Taskbar .Cheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moment-4-update-for-22h2-has-arrived/fb914fe0-f751-4b20-983b-676b592e61fd
  4. no email is arriving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no email is arriving: no email is arriving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-email-is-arriving/ab6900b8-422b-4670-9adb-82a536b1d728
  5. no email is arriving

no email is arriving: no email is arriving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-email-is-arriving/ab6900b8-422b-4670-9adb-82a536b1d728
  6. The monthly surprize has arrived ...

in Windows 10 Support
    The monthly surprize has arrived ...: Hello everyone, Since last CU last week I noticed that in some MS apps, connected to my MS account the account picture is missing. Interesting to mention is that this is not happening in all apps. To be more clear, I am posting a screenshot, where you, guys can see: So far,...
  7. My order completed but licence has not arrived

My order completed but licence has not arrived: Hi,I bought Nebula Screen Recorder Pro - Perpetual Licence from Microsoft StoreBut my app still does not allow me to do what the licence capabilities.How can I get the licence.Thank you....
  8. Mail and Calendar "nothing has arrived yet"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail and Calendar "nothing has arrived yet": Hello, I have had difficulties with windows 10 mail and calendar since 19 jan 21. Calendar will not sync And despite following the suggested fixes for email - there is no change It is mail cannot grab the information before time out. And outlook will not upload my...
  9. May UPDATE has not yet arrived yet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    May UPDATE has not yet arrived yet: Am I right in thinking it is not surprising that the May UPDATE has not yet become available? My Tablet PC will not have been in the first waves and I know MS is being cautious, for good reasons. I am getting impatient though, because I am struggling with some issues which I...
  10. Emails not arriving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Emails not arriving: I cannot receive emails on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** except on the Virgin Media site. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-not-arriving/96d41839-d7d0-462b-8b61-9ea974bd23f8