Windows 10: The mose recient update fried my $160 gaming mouse!

Discus and support The mose recient update fried my $160 gaming mouse! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The mose recient update fried my $160 gaming mouse, and i want answers, it worked perfectly fine before and now after the updater it started to act... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jatskan, May 6, 2021.

1. Jatskan Win User

The mose recient update fried my $160 gaming mouse!

The mose recient update fried my $160 gaming mouse, and i want answers, it worked perfectly fine before and now after the updater it started to act funny then up and died! i want ot know what happend!

:)

Jatskan, May 6, 2021

2. Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

Thanks for the update and for performing the troubleshooting steps provided above. If this is an issue with the mouse driver, we would highly recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for any updates for the mouse driver.

For additional steps, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.

• Select System.

• Select Apps and features.

• Find the game and click Advanced options.

• Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 6, 2021
  3. Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

i cannot find 'advance' option in this game (see the screenshot attached, it says unavailable). now what should i do?

The mose recient update fried my 0 gaming mouse! fa91cfdf-75b1-404b-8a93-fff3b272c2fe.png

Divyanshu Ranjan Srivastava, May 6, 2021
  4. The mose recient update fried my $160 gaming mouse!

Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 6, 2021
Thema:

The mose recient update fried my $160 gaming mouse!

1. The mose recient update fried my $160 gaming mouse! - Similar Threads - mose recient update

2. Can this be saved or is my pc fried

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can this be saved or is my pc fried: Icon came up while I was using my pc that said “Hard drive repair needed” so I click on it and it goes through the repair processing once it’s finished screen just went black. I tried troubleshooting, couldn’t repair itself. I typed a few different commands into command...
  3. Is my mother board fried

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my mother board fried: So I let my 5 year old on my pc he tried turning it off himself by spamming the power button on and off now is showing no signal I can even open the bios screen or nothing iv tried a new hard drive still nothing plugged monitors in mother board vga and still nothing all fans...
  4. Is my mother board fried

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my mother board fried: So I let my 5 year old on my pc he tried turning it off himself by spamming the power button on and off now is showing no signal I can even open the bios screen or nothing iv tried a new hard drive still nothing plugged monitors in mother board vga and still nothing all fans...
  5. Windows update fried my USB 2.0 controller

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update fried my USB 2.0 controller: Hi,. I just did a fresh install on a x570 Aorus Extreme v. 1.1 and the updates 2021-06 and AMD driver updates all install and computer USB becomes unresponsive. On the first time I tried it I got too much power to USB unrecognizable device and had to use power button to shut...
  6. My Harddrive got fried?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Harddrive got fried?: I've been using this computer for only 6 months and play Minecraft on it. I'm not sure why but during the past 3 months my computers been getting blue screens with Critical and Errors and whatnot. Suddenly 3 days ago my computer got really slow and I've only had this computer...
  7. Is my computer fried?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is my computer fried?: I've been using this computer for a good 6 months already but its showing signs of acting up and many crashes. I play Minecraft on this computer and think that my fans might not be cooling my PC fast enough. I've been getting system error exception stop codes and have tried...
  8. March 9 Windows 10 update fried my laptop??

March 9 Windows 10 update fried my laptop??: I came home find that my Windows 10 Dell Laptop had updated, was able to login once and found that a new Google Chrome was installed as well, but not synced to my Google account. I logged in and then restarted. The first time it started when it updated it was flashing. After...
  9. Your Windows 10 update fried my hard drive

Your Windows 10 update fried my hard drive: Your Windows 10 update fried my hard drive toshiba computer that was only 2 years old. What are you going to do about i. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-10-update-fried-my-hard-drive/db4f8176-4f3e-4480-8cae-d1549abd4a58
  10. Windows 10 frying in games, I need help!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 frying in games, I need help!: Hello, I'm an annoying problem here, I did a clean install of Windows 10, everything is working well, actually almost everything. The problem is with the laptop temperature is rising too, especially during the games. When I play in any game the temperatures rise too,...