The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014

Discus and support The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Each day, a new Bing Homepage image transports you to a different corner of the globe or introduces you to some of the world’s most amazing creatures.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

Brink, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Tony K Win User

Thanks for posting this, Shawn. *Smile

Been using Bing desktop since introduction. A new image everyday. If I find something interesting, I'll read on it. Learn a lot that way. *Smile

:)

Tony K, Dec 28, 2014
  3. Rajeshwari_Patil Win User
    Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 28, 2014
  4. Smittychat. Win User

Bing Homepages of 2013 - Wallpaper & Screensaver Pack

Hi,

Try changing the desktop wallpapers/ screen saver and check if that helps.

‘Change your desktop background (wallpaper)’

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Change-your-desktop-background-wallpaper

Refer the following link to change the screen saver.

‘Change screen saver’

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Change-screen-saver

MS Fixit - Fix problems that block programs from being installed
    or removed

• Navigate to Bing Wallpaper Pack installation folder (usually saved in C:/Program Files).
    • Search for the file named "uninstall.exe" or "unins000.exe" in this folder.
    • Double click to run this program to start the removal process.

Smittychat., Dec 28, 2014
  5. ThrashZone Win User
    Yep nice images *Smile

ThrashZone, Dec 28, 2014
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks Shawn!

New Desktop:

The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014 [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Dec 28, 2014
  7. WHS
    whs Win User
    Bunny, is this the famous black hole ?? LOL

8. WHS
    whs Win User

I have an own collection from various sources - here some examples.

Courthouse in Angouleme, France (I took that)

Just nice

Vacation

Highest bridge on earth - Millau, France (I took that)

My home town (I took that)

Fire Rainbow

Very decorative

Poor birdie

9. Tony K Win User
    Very nice, whs! *Thumbs

Tony K, Dec 29, 2014
  10. WHS
    whs Win User
    Thanks guys. Feel free to copy and use them.

Thema:

1. The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014 - Similar Threads - Popular Bing Homepages

2. Concepts, the popular sketching app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Concepts, the popular sketching app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10: Concepts, the award-winning, advanced sketching and design app for professional creators is now available for Windows 10 via the Microsoft Store. The Concepts is a very popular app on the Apple App Store for iOS devices. It comes with features like infinite canvas and organic...
  3. Bing, Updates, Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bing, Updates, Edge: 1, wanted to delete bing. Since hv found Bing in hidden files, don't know if ok to delete, don't see uninstall option. changing default searcher doesn't work. Seems most have .dll extension. how to do? tired of crap taking up space, tracking every move 2. hate 10. Am...
  4. Unable to turn off/on "Show most used app" option using registry keys in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to turn off/on "Show most used app" option using registry keys in Windows 10: Hi , I am creating a VBscript to turn off/on "Show most used app" option using registry keys. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Start_TrackProgs, But when i am changing the Start_TrackProgs value to "1" it is disabling the...
  5. Hyper X Cloud 1 Headset (2014) Microphone not working, tried pretty much everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hyper X Cloud 1 Headset (2014) Microphone not working, tried pretty much everything: Hello I have a Hyper X Cloud 1 headset (2014) that I'm running on Windows 10 on my Lenovo Legion Y520. I have had this laptop for over a year and no issues with Headset microphone till now. Last month it stopped working but I was able to fix it by turning on the allows apps...
  6. My PC internet is very slow or not working in most cases

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC internet is very slow or not working in most cases: My programs can't connect to the internet all of them besides the browsers, even Microsoft store shows connection error. I'm connected through WiFi and my other devices are working perfectly fine. The speed test program and bluestacks emu(ran a speed on it) shows I have a...
  7. Anyway I can arrange the start menu by most used for all apps, like windows 8 start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Anyway I can arrange the start menu by most used for all apps, like windows 8 start menu?: All I can do is get the top 5 most used apps on top, nothing else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/anyway-i-can-arrange-the-start-menu-by-most-used/635e090b-44fd-4979-9b5e-4c0d63dbe5ae
  8. Microsoft's Relentless Efforts to Upgrade Fails Most Customer Service Standards

Microsoft's Relentless Efforts to Upgrade Fails Most Customer Service Standards: I have an old pc that came with Windows 7 and I unfortunately accepted the free upgrade to Windows 10. The first version 1511 was ok but every subsequent attempted feature upgrade failed and always reverted to my previous version 1511 with no error codes or reasons why. I...
  9. Asus touchpad speed -- 'Most Sensitive' not sensitive enough.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus touchpad speed -- 'Most Sensitive' not sensitive enough.: I'd like a trackpad setting so that a swipe from corner to mid-point moves the cursor from corner to corner. With 'Touchpad Sensitivity' set to 'Most Sensitive' the ratio is less than 1:1. I just this morning updated the Asus driver via Device Manager. No issues. Windows is...
  10. This is happening after Microsoft Windows 10 most recent system update: error...

This is happening after Microsoft Windows 10 most recent system update: error...: I hope Microsoft fixes this asap. I've tried all their BS solutions and they don't work. I suspect that means they're at fault but don't want to admit it until they figure out their bug....