Windows 10: The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014

Discus and support The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Each day, a new Bing Homepage image transports you to a different corner of the globe or introduces you to some of the world’s most amazing creatures.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014

Source...

Brink, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Tony K Win User

Thanks for posting this, Shawn. *Smile

Been using Bing desktop since introduction. A new image everyday. If I find something interesting, I'll read on it. Learn a lot that way. *Smile

:)

Tony K, Dec 28, 2014
  3. Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 28, 2014
  4. The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014

Bing Homepages of 2013 - Wallpaper & Screensaver Pack

Hi,

Try changing the desktop wallpapers/ screen saver and check if that helps.

‘Change your desktop background (wallpaper)’

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Change-your-desktop-background-wallpaper

Refer the following link to change the screen saver.

‘Change screen saver’

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Change-screen-saver

MS Fixit - Fix problems that block programs from being installed
    or removed

• Navigate to Bing Wallpaper Pack installation folder (usually saved in C:/Program Files).
    • Search for the file named "uninstall.exe" or "unins000.exe" in this folder.
    • Double click to run this program to start the removal process.

Smittychat., Dec 28, 2014
  5. Yep nice images *Smile

ThrashZone, Dec 28, 2014
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks Shawn!

New Desktop:

The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014 [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Dec 28, 2014
  7. WHS
    whs Win User
    Bunny, is this the famous black hole ?? LOL

8. WHS
    whs Win User

I have an own collection from various sources - here some examples.

Courthouse in Angouleme, France (I took that)

Just nice

Vacation

Highest bridge on earth - Millau, France (I took that)

My home town (I took that)

Fire Rainbow

Very decorative

Poor birdie

9. Tony K Win User
    Very nice, whs! *Thumbs

Tony K, Dec 29, 2014
  10. WHS
    whs Win User
    Thanks guys. Feel free to copy and use them.

Thema:

1. The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014 - Similar Threads - Popular Bing Homepages

2. msn homepage heading pictures have tripled in size taking over most of the homepage. This...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msn homepage heading pictures have tripled in size taking over most of the homepage. This...: Tried every thing and so did Apple support to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-homepage-heading-pictures-have-tripled-in-size/3e17dddf-1e56-462d-849c-b8222dba75eb
  3. new microsoft msn bing homepage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new microsoft msn bing homepage: New Microsoft Bing Homepage When I try to share articles on FB,it gives me an error message now "App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions."...
  4. Bing Homepage Today

in Browsers and Email
    Bing Homepage Today: A creepy homepage from Bing today, I was expecting Alfred Hitchcock to pop up. [img] 5962
  5. Most popular browser for...

in Browsers and Email
    Most popular browser for...: Less than half of all Windows users use Explorer. That makes Explorer the world's most popular browser for downloading another browser. 48430
  6. Homepage reverts to Bing on start up

in Browsers and Email
    Homepage reverts to Bing on start up: I have updated my laptop to Windows 10 and set my default homepage to bt.com but every time i start my laptop the homepage has changed to Bing search engine. Is this a windows 10 bug or something else. 11814
  7. Firefox Homepage keeps resetting to Bing

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Homepage keeps resetting to Bing: I've read several threads here about the homepage resetting to Bing and I've tried all the recommendations. My homepage continues to reset to Bing. I've scanned for virus' & malware w/ Malwarebytes & Defender. Also used McAfee Stinger. No problems found. Is there a setting...
  8. Chrome is the most popular web browser of all

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome is the most popular web browser of all: For over a decade, Internet Explorer (IE), thanks to Microsoft's illegal crushing of Netscape, ruled the web browser field. Competitors, such as Mozilla Firefox, made runs at IE, but they barely dented IE's lead. Then came Google Chrome in 2008, and in short order, IE was in...
  9. You can now hear Bing’s homepage

in Windows 10 News
    You can now hear Bing’s homepage: If you’re among the millions who will visit Bing’s homepage today, you’re in for a surprise. Not only will you see a beautiful video of geese taking flight over the Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge, you’ll also have the option to hear them. Simply click located at the...
  10. The Bing homepage goes HD

in Windows 10 News
    The Bing homepage goes HD: Here on the Bing homepage team, we wake up every day thinking about how we can make the homepage even better, inspired by those of you who visit bing.com each day and take the time to tell us what you think. Today, we’re excited to announce that we’re adding one of your most...