Windows 10: The most recent windows update broke my printer driver for our cutter.

Discus and support The most recent windows update broke my printer driver for our cutter. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The most recent windows update 12-jun-24 broke my printer driver for our cutter. How do I change the maximum pixel size back to what is was? It was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Davet322-1, Jun 12, 2024.

1. The most recent windows update broke my printer driver for our cutter.

The most recent windows update 12-jun-24 broke my printer driver for our cutter. How do I change the maximum pixel size back to what is was? It was about 131000 pixels. It is now 5000. All my cuts sent to my machine are now limited to 4.92 inches. Pretty hard to cut something that 10 feet by 30 inches when the limit is now impossibly small.output for a 28" x 28" squarecutter driver output wasBJ5;;PAPU 0,1 0,0 28448,0 28448,1 28448,0PAPU 0,0 28448,0PAPU0,0PUPA28448,28448PRPD-28448,0 PA0,0;PUPA28448,0PRPD;PRPU127,0;PG0;now it is truncated to 5000:BJ5;;PAPU 0,1 0,0 4746,0 4746,1 4745,0PAPU 0

:)

Davet322-1, Jun 12, 2024
  2. PiKo Win User

win10 sez no drivers for brither hl5040 printer

To be sure that you followed my suggestion correctly, I will specify some steps: CP>devices and printers>add a printer>the printer that I want isn't listed>add a local printer with manual settings>define port>Windows update and install

3. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 12, 2024
  4. The most recent windows update broke my printer driver for our cutter.

Recent Windows 10 update and printer problems

Hi Kathie,

This issue could be an incompatibility with the setting or some corruption within the device driver after the update. As initial troubleshooting, we suggest running the built-in printer troubleshooter on your Windows PC. To access and run the troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• Click the Windows icon.
    • Choose Settings.
    • Under Settings, choose Update & Security.
    • On the options on the left hand side of the window, click Troubleshoot.
    • Under Get up and running, select Printer and click Run the troubleshooter.

We’ll be waiting for any updates regarding the issue.

Arthur Rui, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

The most recent windows update broke my printer driver for our cutter.

1. The most recent windows update broke my printer driver for our cutter. - Similar Threads - recent update broke

2. The most recent windows update broke my printer driver for our cutter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The most recent windows update broke my printer driver for our cutter.: The most recent windows update 12-jun-24 broke my printer driver for our cutter. How do I change the maximum pixel size back to what is was? It was about 131000 pixels. It is now 5000. All my cuts sent to my machine are now limited to 4.92 inches. Pretty hard to cut something...
  3. Most recent windows update completely broke PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Most recent windows update completely broke PC: The day after i downloaded the most recent windows update from I think the 11th my pc restarted and would not allow me to get to the desktop no matter what, at first it was freezing at lock screen, then it started booting into a black loading screen, then it ended up getting...
  4. recent windows update recently 'broke' my gpu.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recent windows update recently 'broke' my gpu.: Ok, so today morning i did a restart for technical purposes and the next boot i noticed my color was desaturated and my gpu software said my gpu wasnt installed correctly, so i went to recovery mode and reverted the last update. and now here i am with yellow parts of my...
  5. Windows Update broke my printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update broke my printers: On October 12, I shut down my computer. Microsoft updates installed. After the updates were done, none of my printers work. This affects physical printers as well as PDF printers. I have re-installed drivers. But whenever I try to print, I get a message that says "Your file...
  6. Most recent Windows 10 update broke the brightness setting on laptop

Most recent Windows 10 update broke the brightness setting on laptop: As the title says , the most recent major update removed the Brightness controls for my laptop. I did try to update stuff in the Devise Manager , but nothing has worked....
  7. most recent update broke wireless connections

most recent update broke wireless connections: Hello! Since the last update, every time I change wireless networks with my laptop, the wireless adapter can't see any networks. Once I reboot at the new location, it connects just fine. But it means I have to reboot literally every time I open the laptop at home, at work,...
  8. Sound broke after most recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound broke after most recent update: I saw the lil update thing in the bottom right corner. I updated my pc, and everything was normal, except the audio had a red x instead of being muted or on. Clicking it opened the troubleshooter, which was worthless. I tried updating my drivers, it says they are up to date....
  9. Windows 10's most recent update broke my PC!!

Windows 10's most recent update broke my PC!!: I have had it with Windows 10 and their forced updates...I've always avoided installing the updates that they provide as much as possible because not one of them has ever been useful for me. All they've ever done is slow my PC more than it already is. I constantly turn off...
  10. Update Broke my Printer

Update Broke my Printer: Windows installed an update last night. Now today I can't print anything. It keeps saying that the printer is offline. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-broke-my-printer/fcc3556a-cef9-43db-a99a-c6ca559c6865