Windows 10: The mouse cursor repeatedly disappears in Windows Edge browser on Surface Pro

Discus and support The mouse cursor repeatedly disappears in Windows Edge browser on Surface Pro in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My mouse cursor repeatedly disappears from the Edge browser window on my MS Surface Pro 2017 model. While it is not visible, links respond to where it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Clement van der Riet, Apr 4, 2020.

1. The mouse cursor repeatedly disappears in Windows Edge browser on Surface Pro

My mouse cursor repeatedly disappears from the Edge browser window on my MS Surface Pro 2017 model. While it is not visible, links respond to where it is change colour, or highlight etc.. I have now installed a shortcut in my favourites bar to restart edge edge://restart/ as a 'quick fix', but this is not really satisfactory! On my work Dell laptop, i have no such issues, nor have i experienced them this issue using Chrome or other browsers on my Surface Pro.

Anyone got any ideas and/or can this be fixed?

:)

Clement van der Riet, Apr 4, 2020
  2. VCSupport Win User

Microsoft surface pro 4 Mouse cursor disappear

Microsoft surface pro 4 Mouse cursor disappear

when it happen need to log off and login then cursor is visible

windows update did successfully even Microsoft surface Arc mouse driver reinstalled

Bluetooth driver update

but still issue reoccur

how i will eliminate this issue not happening again

VCSupport, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Nonewz35 Win User
    Mouse cursor missing in Edge Chromium on Surface pro 7

Hello,

When I connect my keyboard cover or my bluetooth mouse to my surface pro 7, the mouse cursor appears as expected to manipulate windows in all apps
    except the new edge browser based on chromium.

For now I have 2 workaround: either reboot with the keyboard attached or use another browser (Chrome or Brave).

I like the new edge browser and this missing mouse issue is really distracting. Please fix it.

Nonewz35, Apr 4, 2020
  4. The mouse cursor repeatedly disappears in Windows Edge browser on Surface Pro

Microsoft arc mouse cursor jumping to right corner repeatedly

I have a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10. In both Edge and Chrome, cursor jumps to the right corner repeatedly.

I have changed batteries , cleaned the mouse, restarted …

All of the above didn't help

What can be the cause? Is there something to do about the problem?

Thank you

David ChinaWoolf, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

The mouse cursor repeatedly disappears in Windows Edge browser on Surface Pro

1. The mouse cursor repeatedly disappears in Windows Edge browser on Surface Pro - Similar Threads - mouse cursor repeatedly

2. Cursor / Mouse disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor / Mouse disappeared: My cursor has completely disappeared from my computer. I have shut down, restarted my computer but it won't return. I can press control to locate it, but it does not show. I can sometimes move it around short distances but for the most part it won't respond....
  3. Cursor / Mouse disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor / Mouse disappeared: My cursor has completely disappeared from my computer. I have shut down, restarted my computer but it won't return. I can press control to locate it, but it does not show. I can sometimes move it around short distances but for the most part it won't respond....
  4. Mouse cursor disappears.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor disappears.: Just recently my cursor has started disappearing in games and in Win 10. I have tried what has been told to others to fix this but nothing i try makes a difference. It does what it wants....
  5. Mouse Cursor Disappears

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Cursor Disappears: So I was using my computer for a few hours worked fine, turned it off and let it charge, when I turned it on again the mouse cursor disappeared, plugged in a wired mouse and it pops up, but when I unplug it, it disappeared again, someone help please. I’m on a laptop if that...
  6. Mouse cursor missing in Edge Chromium on Surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor missing in Edge Chromium on Surface pro 7: Hello, When I connect my keyboard cover or my bluetooth mouse to my surface pro 7, the mouse cursor appears as expected to manipulate windows in all appsexcept the new edge browser based on chromium. For now I have 2 workaround: either reboot with the keyboard attached...
  7. Mouse Cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear!: An annoying thing, cursor on Chrome and Edge often disappear Windows 10 Yet when I switch to other apps, it is normal, the cursor did work. It turns annoying, it keeps happening, many times in a day or an hour! Every time it occurred, I need to sign out or restart the...
  8. Microsoft surface pro 4 Mouse cursor disappear

Microsoft surface pro 4 Mouse cursor disappear: Microsoft surface pro 4 Mouse cursor disappear when it happen need to log off and login then cursor is visible windows update did successfully even Microsoft surface Arc mouse driver reinstalled Bluetooth driver update but still issue reoccur how i will...
  9. Surface Pro 3 Cursor Disappears

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 3 Cursor Disappears: This problem seems to be endemic. I keep thinking that each update will fix it, but it seems to be getting worse. My surface pro 3 now has a surface pro 4 type cover and I thought that would solve the problem but it hasn't. I don't use a mouse and use the touch pad...
  10. Mouse cursor disappearing

Mouse cursor disappearing: Hello, I am using Win10 desktop with wired mouse; it's been working quite well for me until lately. I've had this Dell computer about 3 or so years, now. My mouse cursor has started to disappear at random times, only coming back when I rapidly move the mouse back and forth...