Windows 10: The mouse of the pc doesnt work

Discus and support The mouse of the pc doesnt work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello if you see this, please help me.the problem I am having is that my computer mouse doesn't work. My mouse is right connected to the computer like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sweet Pandaa, Feb 4, 2023.

1. The mouse of the pc doesnt work

Hello if you see this, please help me.the problem I am having is that my computer mouse doesn't work. My mouse is right connected to the computer like a flip computer. It was working fine yesterday and randomly the mouse doesn't work and the just like froze. Is there any way to solve it?

:)

Sweet Pandaa, Feb 4, 2023

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Designer Mouse Not Working

Hi Henry,

We understand that your Microsoft designer mouse is working on other devices but not on your Windows 10 PC. This can be an issue with an outdated mouse driver. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you update the device driver. Here's how:

• Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, find the device that you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
    • Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 4, 2023
  4. cauyao615 Win User

The mouse of the pc doesnt work

Mouse and touchpad not working

Hey did exactly what you suggested and the first time i did it the mouse cursor became visible, it was at the center of the screen but i still couldnt make it move with the touchpad and i plugged in my usb mouse and that doesnt work too. I did it a few moret times but cursor never showed up again and still could make either the touchpad or the mouse to work. Do you have anymore suggestion?

cauyao615, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

The mouse of the pc doesnt work

1. The mouse of the pc doesnt work - Similar Threads - mouse doesnt

2. Uninstalled HID-Compliant Mouse Driver and now mouse doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled HID-Compliant Mouse Driver and now mouse doesnt work: I have restarted the computer, booted into safe mode, seen if it works in BIOS, I have plugged the mouse into other computers, nothing. When I plug in the mouse it makes the windows connect and disconnect sound over and over, the driver appears, gives a code 45, and then the...
  3. Uninstalled HID-Compliant Mouse Driver and now mouse doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled HID-Compliant Mouse Driver and now mouse doesnt work: I have restarted the computer, booted into safe mode, seen if it works in BIOS, I have plugged the mouse into other computers, nothing. When I plug in the mouse it makes the windows connect and disconnect sound over and over, the driver appears, gives a code 45, and then the...
  4. Mouse cursor doesnt show up when reinstall windows

Mouse cursor doesnt show up when reinstall windows: Due to some troubles, I have to reinstall Windows 11, guided in this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/reinstall-windows-d8369486-3e33-7d9c-dccc-859e2b022fc7After downloading the installation media through this link...
  5. Mouse cursor doesnt show up when reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor doesnt show up when reinstall windows: Due to some troubles, I have to reinstall Windows 11, guided in this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/reinstall-windows-d8369486-3e33-7d9c-dccc-859e2b022fc7After downloading the installation media through this link...
  6. Can you help me becuase my mouse doesnt work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me becuase my mouse doesnt work anymore: I wanted to download the hp pavilion gaming mouse 200 software and I tried to update it on the website and every since it has stopped working. The RGB doesn't work but the sensor light is on so there is nothing wrong with the wiring. Also, it goes under as usb input device...
  7. Can you help me becuase my mouse doesnt work anymore

Can you help me becuase my mouse doesnt work anymore: I wanted to download the hp pavilion gaming mouse 200 software and I tried to update it on the website and every since it has stopped working. The RGB doesn't work but the sensor light is on so there is nothing wrong with the wiring. Also, it goes under as usb input device...
  8. My mouse doesnt work I tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse doesnt work I tried everything: I went back to system restore point and i got bootlooped and when i got back my mouse stopped working but keyboard was working fine until i updated drivers. Help I tried everything from updating uninstalling drivers to reset laptop and I reset laptop but it still doesnt work...
  9. My mouse doesnt work I tried everything

My mouse doesnt work I tried everything: I went back to system restore point and i got bootlooped and when i got back my mouse stopped working but keyboard was working fine until i updated drivers. Help I tried everything from updating uninstalling drivers to reset laptop and I reset laptop but it still doesnt work...
  10. why doesnt my wireless mouse work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why doesnt my wireless mouse work anymore: why doesnt my wireless mouse work anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-my-wireless-mouse-work-anymore/6c4a37a0-3877-4226-b303-3dd8c62be5c1