Windows 10: The mouse reconnecting / disconnecting

Discus and support The mouse reconnecting / disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently, the mouse I've been using has been being weird, I've learned to deal with it. By being weird I mean its been disconnecting and reconnecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KingsleyQuansah, May 24, 2020.

1. The mouse reconnecting / disconnecting

Recently, the mouse I've been using has been being weird, I've learned to deal with it. By being weird I mean its been disconnecting and reconnecting whenever the dongle is in a certain direction. Yesterday however, the mouse started disconnecting when I plug it in, and reconnecting when I unplug it, I've spent a good chunk of my day trying to figure it out and I just can't. Please help.
    Mouse Model: LogitechG403

:)

KingsleyQuansah, May 24, 2020

2. Router disconnects from internet and reconnects

My router has been acting up lately. Its been disconnecting from the internet and eventually reconnects overtime. But the disconnect happens so frequently, its annoying and I've reverted to asking for help.

RyserPhoenix, May 24, 2020
  3. Mars Win User
    Sculpt mouse disconnects in Win 10 and won't reconnect.

Hello,

So I upgraded to Windows 10 a few weeks ago and everything was nice and smooth. Came the november update and it would have been great, except that my sculpt mouse now disconnects and will not reconnect again unless I pair it again. Below a description of
    what happens:

1. Upgraded to Win10, no issues everything looked fine.

2. Went to settings/bluetooth, paired my sculpt mouse. It worked fine.

3. Installed the MS software for the sculpt mouse.

4. Few weeks passed, the november updated showed up, and I upgraded.

5. After installing the update, the sculpt mouse disconnects after a while and it won't connect again.

Now, I know the device disconnects sometimes to save energy, but the problem is that it doesn't reconnect back when I start using it again. Usually, nudging the mouse a few times would reconnect it and then I could work fine with it, but this doesn't happen
    anymore. The only way it reconnects is if I go through the pairing process again, which is just not practical.

Also, I have unchecked the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" but it hasn't helped. When the mouse disconnects, the only way to reconnect is by pairing again.

Any help will be appreciated.

4. The mouse reconnecting / disconnecting

Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, May 24, 2020
Thema:

The mouse reconnecting / disconnecting

1. The mouse reconnecting / disconnecting - Similar Threads - mouse reconnecting disconnecting

2. Why is my mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my mouse disconnecting and reconnecting randomly?: i have less then a year old computer and about 2 weeks ago my mouse has been disconnecting and reconnects randomly, it seems to do disconnect more in games.can someone tell me whymy mouse is a deathadder v2...
  3. my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.: hello ive had this problem for a while now and from time to time it disconnects and reconnects and its very irritating, ive already switched mouses and on my previous mouse it was much worse then when i switched to my current mouse the issue disappeared for like 2 months and...
  4. my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.: hello ive had this problem for a while now and from time to time it disconnects and reconnects and its very irritating, ive already switched mouses and on my previous mouse it was much worse then when i switched to my current mouse the issue disappeared for like 2 months and...
  5. my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: hello, recently my mouse has been disconnecting for second then reconnecting. first i tried to plug it in different ports on my computer that did not work, then i tried to plug it on a different computer and the mouse stop disconnecting, so i went though control panel to...
  7. Wired Mouse and Keyboard disconnecting and reconnecting.

Wired Mouse and Keyboard disconnecting and reconnecting.: I have a HyperX PulseFire Haste mouse and Redragon Kumara K552 keyboard that are both wired. They will occasionally disconnect for a second and then reconnect and the lights will go off as if they had been unplugged. In addition to that, the mouse will disconnect and...
  8. my mouse disconnects and reconnects still !

my mouse disconnects and reconnects still !: While im on my desktop or im playing a video game my mouse disconnects and reconnects making the windows reconnection noise and its getting under my skin. It usually happens when i move my mouse fast or if i swing my mouse. So i decided to fix it from popular youtube videos...
  9. Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

Mouse keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: My mouse keeps disconnecting when I am in a game, and then sometimes it reconnects, and sometimes it doesn't. I know the mouse works because it is new and works on other devices fine, and I have had this problem before with other mouses, but it fixed itself. I have already...
  10. Mouse disconnecting and reconnecting

Mouse disconnecting and reconnecting: My Logitech G Pro keeps disconnecting from my laptop. It is annoying, and even more annoying as it won't even connect at all. I've searched for solutions and none of them ever seem to work....