Windows 10: the mousepad on my laptop isn't working what do i do

Discus and support the mousepad on my laptop isn't working what do i do in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the mousepad on my laptop is not working help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichellePaxton, Feb 2, 2019.

1. the mousepad on my laptop isn't working what do i do

the mousepad on my laptop is not working help

:)

MichellePaxton, Feb 2, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 2, 2019
  3. mousepad not working

Since installing windows 10 my mousepad has stopped working ive tried updating the drivers and my laptop tells me the mousepad is active does anyone else have this problem or any ideas on how to fix it its a bit awkward using a laptop when you have to
    plug in a mouse

siobhanglindon, Feb 2, 2019
  4. the mousepad on my laptop isn't working what do i do

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

the mousepad on my laptop isn't working what do i do

1. the mousepad on my laptop isn't working what do i do - Similar Threads - mousepad laptop isn't

2. aka.ms/myrecoverykey website isn't working, what do I do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aka.ms/myrecoverykey website isn't working, what do I do now?: I restarted my laptop for an update, and after the update finished, it came up with a bitlocker recovery screen. I went to the website, but a melting icecream with an error message showed up with now key- how do I get my key?...
  3. aka.ms/myrecoverykey website isn't working, what do I do now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    aka.ms/myrecoverykey website isn't working, what do I do now?: I restarted my laptop for an update, and after the update finished, it came up with a bitlocker recovery screen. I went to the website, but a melting icecream with an error message showed up with now key- how do I get my key?...
  4. My cursor isn't visible what should I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor isn't visible what should I do: I am unable to see cursor on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-isnt-visible-what-should-i-do/bd24a8d3-1ae8-4d6b-b12e-cec64634ad8c
  5. My mousepad is not working....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mousepad is not working....: Every time I update the windows while I'm using my Wireless Mouse, After the update my mousepad would not work and I then go back to my previous update...I want a solution...Windows 11Mouse: NIYE SB-SLYXM10Laptop: IdeaPad Gaming 3 15, AMD Ryzen™ 7 4800H...
  6. My mousepad is not working....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mousepad is not working....: Every time I update the windows while I'm using my Wireless Mouse, After the update my mousepad would not work and I then go back to my previous update...I want a solution...Windows 11Mouse: NIYE SB-SLYXM10Laptop: IdeaPad Gaming 3 15, AMD Ryzen™ 7 4800H...
  7. my windows update isn't working what can I do to fix it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows update isn't working what can I do to fix it: my windows 10 doesn't look like it is updating and I have tried to run command prompt run as administrator DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth followed by sfc /scannow this did nothing to help fix the problem I keep getting the message We couldn't...
  8. Laptop mousepad doesnt work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop mousepad doesnt work: While at work I have a wireless mouse, however I have noticed once in a while if I bring my laptop home to do work sans said mouse the touchpad isnt working which makes doing anything nearly impossible. What is a fix for this? I have a Dell Latitude 7390. Whats more annoying...
  9. My laptop was stolen what do I do now

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop was stolen what do I do now: My laptop was stolen today if I always delete everything including passwords forms I disabled this and used disc cleaner, delete temp files using run temp delete scan for malware, will the thief can still get the information I have type in all the sites I have visited when I...
  10. Laptop Mousepad not working correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Mousepad not working correctly: Hi. My laptop touchpad isn't working properly. If I click the left button it performs a right-click and if I click the right button it does nothing. if tap the touchpad it performs a right-click also. my primary button is set to left. I am using windows 10. please help!!...