Windows 10: The "move" button in apps and features is greyed out.

Discus and support The "move" button in apps and features is greyed out. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to move the Windows app Netflix to my second hard drive because the app doesn't have a download location drop down. How do I do it, and why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bronty Buutveld, Jun 10, 2019.

1. The "move" button in apps and features is greyed out.

I'm trying to move the Windows app Netflix to my second hard drive because the app doesn't have a download location drop down. How do I do it, and why is it grayed out? (Same deal with modification)

:)

Bronty Buutveld, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

download button on Netflix app

Hi Petre,

This might be caused by a software conflict. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest resetting the app and see if it helps. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System.
    • On the left-panel, click Apps & features.
    • Look for the app on the list then click it.
    • Click the Advanced options link.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • If resetting did not work or not available, click the Repair
      button instead.
    • Restart your PC.

If the issue still persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if it helps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Anne Ros, Jun 10, 2019
  3. greyed out Print button in file explorer with .htm Extension windows 10

Hello,

There are options you can consider to troubleshoot this issue. When the
    Print button
    on the File Explorer window is greyed out, we suggest that you check if the
    Print Spooler service is running. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Services and click the
      Services app.
    • Scroll down and check if the Print Spooler service is running.
    • If not, right-click Print Spooler and click Properties.
    • On the Properties window, click Start.

After following the steps, check if the Print button
    is already available.

Should you have further questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 10, 2019
  4. The "move" button in apps and features is greyed out.

How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

The "move" button in apps and features is greyed out.

1. The "move" button in apps and features is greyed out. - Similar Threads - move button apps

2. Windows 10 apps&features modify/move option is greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 apps&features modify/move option is greyed out: For unknown reason i cannot modify my programs,the "modify" button is greyed out.PS:program uninstallation isn't a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-appsfeatures-modifymove-option-is/e93d4e31-a087-416b-beda-d126eade4a15
  3. Windows 10 apps&features modify/move option is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 apps&features modify/move option is greyed out: For unknown reason i cannot modify my programs,the "modify" button is greyed out.PS:program uninstallation isn't a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-appsfeatures-modifymove-option-is/e93d4e31-a087-416b-beda-d126eade4a15
  4. Windows 10 apps&features modify/move option is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  6. greyed out button

greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  7. "move" is greyed out for Netflix app

"move" is greyed out for Netflix app: I'm asking this again. I see a thread from over a year ago with the same question but the windows 10 user said the solutions offered didn't work and the thread was locked. Is this what passes for help these days? No answer and just lock the thread? So I'm asking it again....
  8. Button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Button greyed out: so i reset my computer today factory reset as i felt my computer was having problems i also recently posted about this issue and i though the reset solved it... i was able to download a free program until i logged into my account... then the grey button of death...
  9. Unable to move Netflix app in apps and features, move button is greyed out.

Unable to move Netflix app in apps and features, move button is greyed out.: I'm trying to move the Windows app Netflix to my second hard drive because the app doesn't have a download location drop down. How do I do it, and why is it grayed out? (Same deal with modification) ***Modified Title from: The “move” buttons in apps and features is...
  10. Unable to move Netflix app in apps and features, move button is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to move Netflix app in apps and features, move button is greyed out.: I'm trying to move the Windows app Netflix to my second hard drive because the app doesn't have a download location drop down. How do I do it, and why is it grayed out? (Same deal with modification) ***Modified Title from: The “move” buttons in apps and features is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. app move button greyed out

2. move is grayed out in app&features

3. move app greyed out

4. apps and features move button is greyed out,
  5. apps & features move,
  6. windows apps move greyed out,
  7. move greyed out,
  8. move app button is grayed out,
  9. win 10 move greyed out,
  10. windows move button greyed out,
  11. windows remove move option for apps in settings,