Windows 10: The movie I'm trying to download is stuck on pending. I've restarted the computer and...

Discus and support The movie I'm trying to download is stuck on pending. I've restarted the computer and... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-movie-im-trying-to-download-is-stuck-on/8e13826b-09b4-438f-b9b8-665815cb7689" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Goat...ItsLIT, Mar 11, 2020.

1. The movie I'm trying to download is stuck on pending. I've restarted the computer and...

Please help

:)

Goat...ItsLIT, Mar 11, 2020

2. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Movies & TV downloads stuck at pending

I've been trying to download a movie all morning but it continues to say pending. I've tried updating all my apps as well as resetting the Windows App Store but nothing seems to work.

Illinois_User1, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Kwon Pan Win User

The movie I'm trying to download is stuck on pending. I've restarted the computer and...

Store downloads all stuck on Pending

I'm trying to download the SpotBright app and I just noticed today (since updating to Win 10 I have never used the store app) that all the downloads and updates are stuck in Pending mode.

I have tried the following:

• Restarted computer
    • Log out and Log In to windows store
    • wsreset
    • net stop wuauserv - it couldn't stop
    • windows update troubleshooting - admin mode did not find any problems
    • restart windows update service - service could not be stopped
    • remove/rename the software distribution folder - no such folder exists

How do I fix the store so Spot Bright downloads?

Alternatively, is there another way to get the spotbright app without downloading thru the store? I really just want to get all the spotlight images for desktop wallpaper.

Thanks in Advance

Kwon Pan, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

The movie I'm trying to download is stuck on pending. I've restarted the computer and...

1. The movie I'm trying to download is stuck on pending. I've restarted the computer and... - Similar Threads - movie I'm trying

2. Update stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update stuck on pending download: Hi, I recently switched from W7 to W10 and couldnt procced with Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 27.20.1034.6 update. I guess this is why I cannot start any game through GeforceNow. I did try some command line forcestop and manual install, or delete cache to check for...
  3. Downloads stuck on pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloads stuck on pending: When I download applications from the Microsoft Store, they will be stuck on downloading, and they have been since I downloaded them, which is confusing for me. I have my VPN disabled and the Microsoft Store isn't indicating anything that is downloading. Clicking the buttons...
  4. Downloads stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads stuck on pending: When I download applications from the Microsoft Store, they will be stuck on downloading, and they have been since I downloaded them, which is confusing for me. I have my VPN disabled and the Microsoft Store isn't indicating anything that is downloading. Clicking the buttons...
  5. Downloads stuck on pending

6. Downloading an App and it is stuck on pending

Downloading an App and it is stuck on pending: I wanted to play some Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with friends today so I went to play Minecraft but it wasn't loading. I then decided to re install Minecraft. I uninstalled Minecraft and I installed it again. I come back from calling and talking with my friends and when I...
  7. Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on PENDING DOWNLOADS....: As of 1/6/20, I have not been able to complete Windows update because there are 4 updates that just sit there at "Pending Download" !!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-pending-downloads/7a8c2f72-42f1-4343-aa96-f9817c9ec6a3
  8. Movies & TV downloads stuck at pending

Movies & TV downloads stuck at pending: I've been trying to download a movie all morning but it continues to say pending. I've tried updating all my apps as well as resetting the Windows App Store but nothing seems to work....
  9. Update stuck on download pending

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stuck on download pending: I've tried everything I can find on google. Using cmd etc etc I have managed to manually install 3 updates but the 2 left dont seem to install Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.303.1584.0)\ 2019-10 Cumulative Update for...
  10. All downloads are stuck on pending.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All downloads are stuck on pending.: All of my downloads in the microsoft store are stuck on pending, and none of them are starting to download. This also means I can't download anything in the xbox (beta) with the game pass....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. films and tv downloads stuck at Pending