Windows 10: The Movies Game

Discus and support The Movies Game in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey I am trying to install a older computer game to my computer but it keeps on saying that It won't work, not I have tried everything in my power to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kennethvalleau, Aug 16, 2019.

1. The Movies Game

Hey I am trying to install a older computer game to my computer but it keeps on saying that It won't work, not I have tried everything in my power to get it to install but it won't work when I do, I try to watch videos on the internet that would help but I either can't follow them well enough to get them to work or they just don't work for me.

I don't even know if you would even help me with this but if you could just take control of my computer or just walk me through all that I might need to do in order to get it to work I would be greatful.

I really have no where else to turn. Honestly if this game was available to just buy off of steam or another gaming platform I would just do that but for some reason it isn't! which totally sucks.

Sincerely I guy who really wants to play the movies.

:)

kennethvalleau, Aug 16, 2019

2. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 16, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

The Movies Game

Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

The Movies Game

1. The Movies Game - Similar Threads - Movies Game

2. Downloaded your movie n games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded your movie n games: after I bought it from Microsoft store onto my alienware pc windows 11 and it's not letting me watch the movies threw HDMI cord or download them to keep for later on my pc and they come out as corrupt also some of my games are not working I asked for yalls help when I had...
  3. Downloaded your movie n games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded your movie n games: after I bought it from Microsoft store onto my alienware pc windows 11 and it's not letting me watch the movies threw HDMI cord or download them to keep for later on my pc and they come out as corrupt also some of my games are not working I asked for yalls help when I had...
  4. Bee Movie Game not starting because of black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bee Movie Game not starting because of black screen: I bought a game at the store, and I installed it. Afterward, I've downloaded a CD crack from here. After that, I started the game, but when I start, it shows black screen. I can't play it for the first time. Anyone got a plan for this?Thank youBest Wishes-Sajad Sadiq...
  5. Bee Movie Game not starting because of black screen

Bee Movie Game not starting because of black screen: I bought a game at the store, and I installed it. Afterward, I've downloaded a CD crack from here. After that, I started the game, but when I start, it shows black screen. I can't play it for the first time. Anyone got a plan for this?Thank youBest Wishes-Sajad Sadiq...
  6. Visible Lighting Contours in Video games, Movies, etc

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Visible Lighting Contours in Video games, Movies, etc: Hey all. I've been having an issue with seeing the visible "Contours" in lighting effects. EG in a video game cinematic, the lighting isn't a smooth gradient. I can see Visible lines between the different shades of darkness, Almost like a Contour map. The lighting isn't...
  7. Game lag and low fps for 'Movies & TV' after KB5019959 / KB5020687

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game lag and low fps for 'Movies & TV' after KB5019959 / KB5020687: I was away from my pc from late September until now, and after coming back to a couple windows updates, I'm experiencing bad performance in Minecraft, with java RAM usage gradually increasing from 2gb to 8gb in task manager 2gb are allocated and this never happened before....
  8. Game lag and low fps for 'Movies & TV' after KB5019959 / KB5020687

Game lag and low fps for 'Movies & TV' after KB5019959 / KB5020687: I was away from my pc from late September until now, and after coming back to a couple windows updates, I'm experiencing bad performance in Minecraft, with java RAM usage gradually increasing from 2gb to 8gb in task manager 2gb are allocated and this never happened before....
  9. Game lag and low fps for 'Movies & TV' after KB5019959 / KB5020687

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Does Microsoft plan a Windows 11 patch for Gaming / Streaming / Watching Movies ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft plan a Windows 11 patch for Gaming / Streaming / Watching Movies ?: I have an Asus mainboard with the latest bios, it is a Prime a z390-a w/ an i7-9700k CPU & an Asus 1080 turbo graphics card & 32gb of ram. Windows 10 did not have this issue.Windows 11 used to immediately crash, now it just memory leaks and lags, after numerous updates. I am...