Windows 10: The mysterious "ad_msg_wnd" process on W10

Discus and support The mysterious "ad_msg_wnd" process on W10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, i just changed to a new ssd and i did a clean install of Windows 10 20H2 version on my notebook, but i found something quite weird. When i press... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RicardoPrinchak, Mar 9, 2021.

1. The mysterious "ad_msg_wnd" process on W10

So, i just changed to a new ssd and i did a clean install of Windows 10 20H2 version on my notebook, but i found something quite weird.

When i press to restart of shutdown Windows, i see that this process called "ad_msg_wnd" is being marked to close before restarting/shuttingdown, i can't find what program he is from. Searched over the internet and i saw some posts about being the "Get Office" ad of Windows, but i removed it and all others Windows non essential programs, but i still keep getting this message. Btw, it doesn't appear on Task Manager or Services aswell, it's really weird.

Does someone has a clue from where is it?

submitted by /u/RicardoPrinchak
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RicardoPrinchak, Mar 9, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 9, 2021
  3. mysterious process in task manager

Which one is the mysteries one?

What is the name of the process?

If you right click on any process, you have option to show file location, which give you some idea about it.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Mar 9, 2021
  4. The mysterious "ad_msg_wnd" process on W10

Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

The mysterious "ad_msg_wnd" process on W10

1. The mysterious "ad_msg_wnd" process on W10 - Similar Threads - mysterious ad_msg_wnd process

2. W10 notifications for Edge despite zero msedge.exe processes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 notifications for Edge despite zero msedge.exe processes: Hey all. Curious if anyone has more information on this behavior. I'm getting Asana notifications in Windows 10 through the Edge browser, despite zero open browser windows. - Fully updated Chromium Edge - No background processes allowed - Zero msedge.exe processes in Task...
  3. mysterious turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    mysterious turn on: I turn off my PC at night, but occasionally find that it is on in the morning. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mysterious-turn-on/34eaa1d9-6303-4e5e-8d53-972eaec90cb8
  4. What is the process for installing disk management on w10 ltsc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the process for installing disk management on w10 ltsc?: I need to delete partitions from a sd card but for some reason Microsoft decided to remove the disk management tool from ltsc. submitted by /u/bantheodor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k31ued/what_is_the_process_for_installing_disk/
  5. mystery minimizing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mystery minimizing: For about 6 months now, the active window on my machine will randomly be no longer active. Chrome windows turn gray and I have to click back to them, fullscreen games get minimized, fullscreen movies lose the fullscreen view and I can see the taskbar. I have run disk cleanup,...
  6. mysterious process in task manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mysterious process in task manager: i havent had any luck looking on the internet for this is, it persisted after a clean reset of my computer please help[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mysterious-process-in-task-manager/83ec817e-8d7b-412c-bbd4-2eac058c93b1"
  7. Mysterious intermittent high CPU temps with no active processes - Windows Update related?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mysterious intermittent high CPU temps with no active processes - Windows Update related?: Hi there - TLDR: CPU temps are really high, it isn't a CPU cooler issue and no obvious CPU usage causing it. Out of ideas to fix it. I am running Windows 10 on a machine with an 6850k and a Corsair H100 AIO cooler. I have the CPU OC'd to 4.1GHz. About 8 or 9 months ago,...
  8. Mystery organization...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mystery organization...: Hello everyone, Recently I wanted to change my lock screen image. But now some settings for lock screen personalization are grayed out! It also says *Some settings are managed or hidden by your organization. Now, I am not connected to an organization or school. Well school...
  9. The W10 update process is a big step backwards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The W10 update process is a big step backwards: Maybe it is only me, but I have difficulties with this new update process. First they took it out of Control panel and made it only available in settings (although you can get it back in control panel by manipulating HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/WindowsUpdate/UX)...
  10. Mysterious process on bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    Mysterious process on bootup: I start computer and this text appears. And Win 10 Pro wont load, nothing happens. [img] What is it? Is it dangerous? 47880

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ad_msg_wnd

2. ad_msg_wnd what is it

3. ad msg wnd

4. ad_msg_wnd windows 10 что это,
  5. ad_msg_wnd what is this,
  6. ad_msg_wnd windows 0