Windows 10: The mysterious GPU???

Discus and support The mysterious GPU??? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Ok, so on my 'about computer' page it states that my processor is AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 2.00GHzbut on my 'Directx diagnostic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by DrPredator, Sep 16, 2016.

1. The mysterious GPU???

Ok, so on my 'about computer' page it states that my processor is AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 2.00GHzbut on my 'Directx diagnostic tool' it says that my Display card is Microsoft basic display adapter. Why didn't it use the AMD Radeon R5 graphic card??? Is this normal? if not how can I fix it?
    Also my computer ran to an error where it had to delete everything except my personal files, I re-downloaded the games I had before the error and suprisingly the game I used to be able to play smoothly started lagging badly.

:)

DrPredator, Sep 16, 2016

2. Windows 10 error 80240020

upgrade to windows 10 has failed 17 time and dont know how to get it to get it to work it has said it was downloading it then i go to download history and turns out it has failed i have tryed a couple of things that people have said but non have worked

The Mysterious Gamer, Sep 16, 2016
  3. Sorting Desktop Icons

The problem mysteriously appeared and now has mysteriously corrected itself.

Wayne La Borde, Sep 16, 2016
  4. The mysterious GPU???

Sounds like you need to re-install your drivers. Find a Lenovo site that is appropriate to your country and dowload the drivers for your product.

The Us one has the detect my product link: or you can manually search for your graphic and chipset drivers.
    Home - Lenovo Support (US)

Hope this helps

Barneyrubble, Sep 16, 2016
  5. Thnx I will try it immediently

DrPredator, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

The mysterious GPU???

1. The mysterious GPU??? - Similar Threads - mysterious GPU

2. Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...: Environment: Windows 10 Home x64, 22H2 19045.4291.Yesterday evening I returned to my PC to find a low disk-space notification for my C: drive. It's a paltry 32GB total, and what had been about 3.5GB free earlier in the day had dropped to ~670MB. After the usual expedients...
  3. Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...: Environment: Windows 10 Home x64, 22H2 19045.4291.Yesterday evening I returned to my PC to find a low disk-space notification for my C: drive. It's a paltry 32GB total, and what had been about 3.5GB free earlier in the day had dropped to ~670MB. After the usual expedients...
  4. Mystery installs: Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp_22403.1401.0.0_neutral_ ~_8wekyb3d8bbwe &...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...: Let me explain: I have downloaded a custom theme from skinpacks.com which converts my Windows 10 to look like Windows XP. I have been using this as a way to fully convert my system to look and feel like Windows XP but with the functionality of Windows 10. I've been working on...
  6. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...: Let me explain: I have downloaded a custom theme from skinpacks.com which converts my Windows 10 to look like Windows XP. I have been using this as a way to fully convert my system to look and feel like Windows XP but with the functionality of Windows 10. I've been working on...
  7. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

8. I have lost some photos mysteriously can some one advise me what to do please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost some photos mysteriously can some one advise me what to do please: I have windows 10 and have lost some photos mysteriously. Adobe helped me find some in the recycle bin but many are still missing. Can someone please help me retrieve them please?...
  9. I have lost some photos mysteriously can some one advise me what to do please

I have lost some photos mysteriously can some one advise me what to do please: I have windows 10 and have lost some photos mysteriously. Adobe helped me find some in the recycle bin but many are still missing. Can someone please help me retrieve them please?...
  10. I have lost some photos mysteriously can some one advise me what to do please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing