Windows 10: The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings

Discus and support The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I click on the WIFI icon and try to open the network and internet settings, no window opens I tried to do the same using the settings option in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelChaney2, Aug 1, 2021.

1. The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings

When I click on the WIFI icon and try to open the network and internet settings, no window opens I tried to do the same using the settings option in the windows icon and also couldn't open the network and internet settings window. Any help is appreciated.

:)

MichaelChaney2, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 1, 2021
  3. SORA16 Win User
    Network and internet settings couldnt open

anyone can help me to solve this network and internet settings could not open? Mywifi connected but i could not open the network and internet settings..the windows settings work fine except for this network and internet settings not functioning..using windows 10.and could not click on and off the wifi icons, airplane mode and mobile hotspot..ive tried reset wifi adapter, sfc, and dism..none of it work..please help

SORA16, Aug 1, 2021
  4. The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings

How to set up a VPN in Windows 7 HELP!!

Following are the steps for configuring Incoming VPN Connection in Windows 7

First go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center.
    Click on Change adapter settings.
    Press Alt+F and select New Incoming connection
    Put a check on who you’d like to give access to this computer or you can configure a new account by clicking on Add someone,after that click on Next.
    Put a check mark on Through the Internet. Click on Next.
    Select the protocols you want to enable for this connection. Click on Allow access.
    Make a note of the Computer name as this will be used by the client to connect to this computer and after that Click on Close.

Following are the steps for configuring Outgoing VPN Connection in Windows 7

First go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center.
    Click on Set up a new connection or network.
    Select Connect to a workplace then click on Next.
    Select Use my internet connection (VPN).
    Type the IP address or computer name where you wish to connect and your connection name under the Destination name field.
    Enter a User name and password that has been granted access to the host computer.
    For getting connected through created VPN connection, you can either right-click on the Network icon in the system tray and select Network and Sharing Center or go to Control Panel and open Network and Sharing Center, and click on Connect to a network.
    Now connect VPN Connection windows will appears.

brandonwh64, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings

1. The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings - Similar Threads - Network Internet window

2. Can't open "Network & Internet" settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open "Network & Internet" settings: Running Windows version 10.0.19043 build 19043Hey there! Hope you're all doing well. I'm having a problem with Windows, and I'm wondering if anyone's experienced anything similar.Basically, whenever I try to open my "Network & Internet" settings, the loading screen appears...
  3. Can't open "Network & Internet" settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open "Network & Internet" settings: Running Windows version 10.0.19043 build 19043Hey there! Hope you're all doing well. I'm having a problem with Windows, and I'm wondering if anyone's experienced anything similar.Basically, whenever I try to open my "Network & Internet" settings, the loading screen appears...
  4. Can't open "Network & Internet" settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings: Hi, When I click on the WIFI icon and try to open the network and Internet settings, no window opens I tried to do the same using the settings option in the windows icon and also couldn't open the network and internet settings window. Any help is similar....
  6. The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings: Hi, When I click on the WIFI icon and try to open the network and Internet settings, no window opens I tried to do the same using the settings option in the windows icon and also couldn't open the network and internet settings window. Any help is similar....
  7. The Network and Internet window is not open in the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Network & Internet window is not open in the setting

Network & Internet window is not open in the setting: When I click on WIFIi Icon and try to open network and internet setting - no window open I tried to do same using setup option under windows icon and also not able to open the network and internet setting window. Please advise...
  9. Network and internet settings couldnt open

Network and internet settings couldnt open: anyone can help me to solve this network and internet settings could not open? Mywifi connected but i could not open the network and internet settings..the windows settings work fine except for this network and internet settings not functioning..using windows 10.and could not...
  10. Network and internet settings couldnt open

in Windows 10 Support
    Network and internet settings couldnt open: anyone can help me to solve this network and internet settings could not open? Mywifi connected but i could not open the network and internet settings..the windows settings work fine except for this network and internet settings not functioning..using windows 10.and could not...