Windows 10: The network path was not found - 0x80070035

Discus and support The network path was not found - 0x80070035 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have set up a NAS with a Raspberry Pi 4. The NAS works perfectly fine on 5 computers, except one. This computer cannot connect to my network storage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TFSRG, May 9, 2020.

1. TFSRG Win User

The network path was not found - 0x80070035

I have set up a NAS with a Raspberry Pi 4. The NAS works perfectly fine on 5 computers, except one. This computer cannot connect to my network storage device. When I attempt to connect, it shows "Error code: 0x80070035 The network path was not found."

Here's what I already tried:

- Restarting the computer

- Retyping the address

- Using an IPv4 address instead

- Checking the permissions to ensure everyone has full control

- Disabling the 3rd party Bitdefender firewall/antivirus and Windows Defender firewall

- Enabling/Disabling the Function Discovery Provider Host, Function Discovery Resource Publication, SSDP Discovery, UPnP Device Host, TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper services

- Enabling/Disabling SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support, SMB 1.0/CIFS Automatic Removal, SMB 1.0/CIFS Client, SMB 1.0/CIFS Server

- Enabling/Disabling Private & Public Network Discovery, Private & Public File and Printer Sharing, All networks Read and Write, All networks 128-bit encryption, All networks password protection

- Changing the "Network security: LAN Manager authentication level" option in secpol.msc to "Send LM & NTLM-use NTLM v2 session security if negotiated

- Using gpedit.msc to enable/disable insecure guest logons

- Using gpedit.msc to enable/disable "Microsoft Network client: Digitally sign communications always"

- Resetting the TCP/IP settings in Network and Sharing Center

- Enabling NetBIOS over TCP/IP in the IPv4 properties

- Reinstalling the Network Adapter Drivers

- Running sfc /scannow

- Running DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

- Running DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

- Creating a new Windows credential

- Deleting all Windows credentials

- Using the troubleshooter

- Updating Windows

- Using a different router

- Using a different modem

- Using a different ethernet port

- Using a different ethernet cable

I've spent months trying to fix this issue with no solutions. I've hence completely ran out of ideas. Any help would be very appreciated.

:)

TFSRG, May 9, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

0x80070035 The network path was not found

Hi Mike,

The "0x80070035 The network path was not found " error usually occurs when computer network is having an issue. For us to better assist you with this, please provide the following information:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue(e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Are you using multiple computers that are connected to a network?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 9, 2020
  3. 0x80070035 The network path was not found

Can someone tell me where to find how to fix Error Code 0x80070035 The network path was not found

MikeFoxSATX, May 9, 2020
  4. The network path was not found - 0x80070035

0x80070035 The network path was not found

There are many solutions in this thread...

Error code: 0x80070035 The network path was not found

Error code: 0x80070035 The network path was not found

It isn't always easy to know which solution is referred to when someone in there replies "This worked for me. Great Solution. Thanks a lot." However, nothing sounds especially dangerous to try.

PCR Just PCR, May 9, 2020
Thema:

The network path was not found - 0x80070035

1. The network path was not found - 0x80070035 - Similar Threads - network path was

2. Error code: 0x80070035 The network path was not found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error code: 0x80070035 The network path was not found: I had an old PC on the network and copied the data over. The machine is turned off and some programs still search for it. The machine does not show up as a mapped drive in file explorer. How do I remove that network location. Everything I have searched for assumes I want to...
  3. Error: 0x80070035 The network path was not found, when trying to access PC on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: 0x80070035 The network path was not found, when trying to access PC on network: I keep getting this when i try to connect to another computer with a LAN cable, please i need help [IMG] ***Original title: Network errors***...
  4. Error code: 0x80070035. The network path was not found

in Windows 10 News
    Error code: 0x80070035. The network path was not found: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows allows users to share files between systems which are on the same network, even if they aren’t physically connected. The folder administrator needs to allow access to the intended user and the Internet should be connected. However, users have [...]...
  5. Windows 10 : Error 0X80070035 (Network Path Not Found)

Windows 10 : Error 0X80070035 (Network Path Not Found): There are a number of questions relating to this error and I have tried the solutions offered. However, none seem to be quite the same as this. On my Windows 10 laptop, I can see my main pc (X99) showing in the network list. [ATTACH] However when I click on it to...
  6. Windows 10 : Error 0X80070035 NETWORK PATH NOT FOUND

Windows 10 : Error 0X80070035 NETWORK PATH NOT FOUND: This error is on a Windows 10 laptop, not the Win 7 desktop. Searching for answers to this issue I found solutions that are relative to a situation that seem to be where all network devices are affected. This situation is different in that only one network device/computer...
  7. Error 0x80070035 Network Path Not Found

Error 0x80070035 Network Path Not Found: Hello, We have a small peer to peer LAN (5 systems) in our office, and all systems are Windows 10. If we try to open shared resources that are on System 1, while working on System 2, we often get Error 0x80070035 Network Path Not Found. But we just noticed something odd...
  8. Network errors 2 of 3 computers "error 0x80070035 the network path was not found"

Network errors 2 of 3 computers "error 0x80070035 the network path was not found": Hello, I have 3 computers, 2 desktops and a laptop, all running Windows 10. Desktop 1 can see and access files on desktop 2, it cannot see the laptop. The laptop can see and access files on desktop 2, it can see desktop 1, but cannot connect to it. Desktop 2 can see both...
  9. The network path was not found, Error code: 0x80070035

The network path was not found, Error code: 0x80070035: On my home network one Windows 10 computer is unable to access files on one other computer. I get "Windows cannot access \\Computername and under details it indicates "The network path was not found", error code 0x80070035....
  10. Spontaneous 0x80070035 The network path was not found

Spontaneous 0x80070035 The network path was not found: Hello! I have two computers, both run Windows 10, One runs Pro and the other Home (odd considering both were free upgraded from 7 Pro, but that is a currently unanswered for 2 month question for Microsoft to resolve...). Onto business, my main PC (Triton hereon out)...
Tags: