Windows 10: The never ending problems with "SPCA 2082 PC Camera" !

Discus and support The never ending problems with "SPCA 2082 PC Camera" ! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; And AGAIN after the latest windows 10 may 2020 upgrade stopped working ! This seems to happen to a lot of Sunplus/Realtec webcams. After the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pg-scorpio, Jun 16, 2020.

1. The never ending problems with "SPCA 2082 PC Camera" !

And AGAIN after the latest windows 10 may 2020 upgrade stopped working !

This seems to happen to a lot of Sunplus/Realtec webcams.

After the windows update the Webcam name changes to "SPCA2082 PC Camera" and does no longer work, just a black screen.

This problem already exists for many years now and is well known by Microsoft but you still fail to come with a proper solution !

Until now I could fix it by re-installing the original windows 8.1? drivers after a windows update, but since the last may 2020 upgrade this also no longer works. Thank you Microsoft !

When do we get a real fix ?

:)

pg-scorpio, Jun 16, 2020

2. install spca 2082 camera pc

install spca 2082 camera pc

LaurentGOHEL, Jun 16, 2020
  3. install spca 2082 camera pc

Hi LaurentGOHEL,

I'm Paul, a Microsoft Community Member. I hope I can help you with your concern.

May I please clarify the issue.

1. Are you having trouble installing spca2082 camera?

2. Do you want an installation guide?

3. Are you looking for the Driver of spca2082 camera?

I'll appreciate your response. Thanks in advance.

Paul Navera, Jun 16, 2020
  4. The never ending problems with "SPCA 2082 PC Camera" !

SPCA 2082 WebCam not working - HP Pav 15 - P143CL

Hi Sree,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

It could be due to incorrect settings or missing/corrupt drivers or missing updates.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Fix Windows Camera app problems with USB web cameras

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/fix-windows-camera-app-problems-with-usb-web-cameras

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

The never ending problems with "SPCA 2082 PC Camera" !

1. The never ending problems with "SPCA 2082 PC Camera" ! - Similar Threads - never ending problems

2. SPCA 2082 PC Camera Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SPCA 2082 PC Camera Driver: Where can i find the driver for my SPCA 2082 PC Camera Windows 10; Toshiba Satellite c55-C Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spca-2082-pc-camera-driver/65ada127-95c4-4cfb-bc6b-0b75a6b05c1c
  3. SPCA 2082 PC Camera Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SPCA 2082 PC Camera Driver: Where can i find the driver for my SPCA 2082 PC Camera Windows 10; Toshiba Satellite c55-C Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spca-2082-pc-camera-driver/65ada127-95c4-4cfb-bc6b-0b75a6b05c1c
  4. SPCA 2082 PC Camera Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Never ending queries on dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never ending queries on dwm.exe: I came up with something new related to dwm.exe process in my laptop. First of all I am actually fed up of asking questions about dwm and others may be fed up of answering those questions, but I amn't getting any solution to it.My laptop is surely capable of running Windows...
  6. Never Ending Loop :/

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Never Ending Loop :/: I'm now in a never-ending loop of blue screen with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and then going to automatic repair trying startup repair unable to do it and then trying resetting the pc unable to do it tried every option available and unable to work. including Going into safe mode...
  7. Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Randoms BSOD NEVER ENDING: My specs Cpu: Ryzen 7 2700x Power Supply: EVGA 600W Ram: 8X2 Steel patriot cl 15 Graphics card: RX 580 8GB GIGABYTE Motherboard: X570 Aorus Elite wifi rev 1.x F33A Bios Case: Generic case Winver: 20H2 COMP 19042.746 I have tried everything from deactivating the...
  8. Never ending BSoDs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Never ending BSoDs: Hi guys, so yesterday morning I went to work on my Surface Pro 3 and I found it dead. No big deal, this happens a lot so I plugged it back in and let it charge up and turn on. When I turned it back on it started to update. I believe the update finished because my lock screen...
  9. install spca 2082 camera pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    install spca 2082 camera pc: install spca 2082 camera pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-spca-2082-camera-pc/aa90c70c-ab0b-4db9-97d9-f728858b8ce7
  10. A never ending problem with the Store no one can solve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A never ending problem with the Store no one can solve: No one, including various MS Tec Advisors, has been able to cure a long standing problem with the Store desktop app. I cannot purchase upgrades to apps, or even install an app which requires prior payment. I get a notice 'Something went wrong'. Yes,I know --- but what can be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sunplus spca2080

2. скачатьдрайвер для SPCA 2082 PC Camera под виндувс 10