Windows 10: the new edge browser

Discus and support the new edge browser in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When is the new Edge Browser coming out? I think its called Edge Chromium.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by santoslittle, Feb 23, 2020.

1. the new edge browser

When is the new Edge Browser coming out? I think its called Edge Chromium.

:)

santoslittle, Feb 23, 2020
  2. Sharyn698 Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Feb 23, 2020
  4. the new edge browser

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

the new edge browser

1. the new edge browser - Similar Threads - edge browser

2. Why do some links STILL open with Edge after setting my default browser to NOT edge, even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do some links STILL open with Edge after setting my default browser to NOT edge, even...: Why do some links STILL open with Edge after setting my default browser to NOT edge, even after the EU ruling in 2010; and dont say its to do with non URLs...
  3. Why do some links STILL open with Edge after setting my default browser to NOT edge, even...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do some links STILL open with Edge after setting my default browser to NOT edge, even...: Why do some links STILL open with Edge after setting my default browser to NOT edge, even after the EU ruling in 2010; and dont say its to do with non URLs...
  4. Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet: We tried using chrome and it worked just fine but edge, which we’ve been using for years will not connect to the Internet what could cause this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-edge-as-browser-unable-to-connect-to/eca56c73-1059-42ec-adb5-4cb5a62f0e7a
  5. Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet: We tried using chrome and it worked just fine but edge, which we’ve been using for years will not connect to the Internet what could cause this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-edge-as-browser-unable-to-connect-to/eca56c73-1059-42ec-adb5-4cb5a62f0e7a
  6. Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet

7. I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?: I'm getting active devices in Microsoft Edge Browser, and I would like to know who and where is the person accessing my browser with their device.You can toggle between the screens and every time I open up a new tab the device will reappear. This is happening in my Google...
  8. I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?

I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?: I'm getting active devices in Microsoft Edge Browser, and I would like to know who and where is the person accessing my browser with their device.You can toggle between the screens and every time I open up a new tab the device will reappear. This is happening in my Google...
  9. I'm Getting Active Devices In Microsoft Edge Browser Who Is Accessing These Devices?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Use multiple Search Engines at the same time in Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Use multiple Search Engines at the same time in Edge browser: [IMG]In this post, we will show you how to make Edge show Bing, Google, DuckDuckGo, and Yahoo search results at the same time. Edge features a sidebar that enables users to access essential tools and features alongside their browser tabs quickly. One of these tools, known as...