Windows 10: The new Microsoft Edge is ready for the (virtual) classroom

Discus and support The new Microsoft Edge is ready for the (virtual) classroom in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] With remote learning, has come new challenges—not only for students, who may be learning online for the first time, but also for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 7, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

The new Microsoft Edge is ready for the (virtual) classroom

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...m/ba-p/1365849

:)

Brink, May 7, 2020

2. Google classroom is not working/accessible

I tried your suggestion but still the same result for google classroom.

ReynalynNavales, May 7, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 7, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Edge logo

UPDATE 11/4: Introducing the new Microsoft Edge and Bing

Read more:
    See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

Brink, May 7, 2020
Thema:

1. The new Microsoft Edge is ready for the (virtual) classroom - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge ready

2. Virtual Disk Drive Not Ready

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtual Disk Drive Not Ready: Hello, I recently bought a 870 EVO 500gb SSD and a sata adapter cable. However, when i plugged the ssd into my laptop externally, i keep getting an error message that my device is not ready in disk management. How do i fix that? I read online and tried all the methods,...
  3. NEW MICROSOFT EDGE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NEW MICROSOFT EDGE: When I was helped with installing the new Microsoft Edge browser, I was given the option of using an existing e-mail account and unfortunately I chose my secondary e-mail account accidentally and not my main e-mail account which I obviously wish to use. Unfortunately I have...
  4. the new Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the new Microsoft Edge: After downloading the new Microsoft Edge I have no sound whenever I'm on a website which use audio; videos, music, News videos no sound but, only when using Edge browser. Internet explorer browser still works fine, how do you fix this?...
  5. New Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Microsoft Edge?: How do I access my email in New Microsoft Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-microsoft-edge/609e36ef-8fa0-4e20-8fbc-9d9373c327fa
  6. Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom: Over the last few weeks, schools have been working tirelessly to enable distance learning for their students and faculty. We’ve heard directly from many of you about engaging students in lessons, encouraging student to student collaboration, and facilitating staff...
  7. Licensing Windows 10 in a Virtual Classroom.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licensing Windows 10 in a Virtual Classroom.: Hello Everyone, I am trying to figure out how to license my use case properly. I am a technical trainer that uses a virtual classroom of Windows 10 Enterprise computers. The classes range from 2 hours to a full week. We have traditionally spun up a image that is in a...
  8. Getting your sites ready for the new Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Getting your sites ready for the new Microsoft Edge: This morning, we released Microsoft Edge Beta version 79, which is the final Beta before the new Microsoft Edge is generally available, also known as the “Release Candidate.” On January 15th, we expect to release the “Stable” channel, at which point Microsoft Edge will be...
  9. New laptop; Edge virtually useless

in Browsers and Email
    New laptop; Edge virtually useless: Posting in the hopes that someone has had a similar issue and has been able to sort it. I recently bought a laptop from MSI to serve as a desktop replacement. It mostly seems fine except one thing - Edge. I'm not sure whether it was malfunctioning from the start or whether...
  10. What is new with OneNote in the classroom

in Windows 10 News
    What is new with OneNote in the classroom: Today, we are rolling out updates for the OneNote Class Notebook add-in, including new Learning Management System (LMS) and Student Information System (SIS) assignment and grade integration for Edsby. To see the full list of over 40 committed education partners, please visit...