Windows 10: The new OneDrive API

Discus and support The new OneDrive API in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] I’m excited to announce the release of the new OneDrive API, which allows developers to integrate OneDrive into their apps to store and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The new OneDrive API

Source: https://blog.onedrive.com/the-new-on...D-API_facebook

:)

Brink, Feb 23, 2015

2. Duplicated Onedrive entry

I've installed windows 10 on a new pc, with a secondary hard disk containing my onedrive folder, taken from my old pc. I've configured onedrive in order to use that folder, and it's working fine.

The problem is that when I open Explorer I can see two onedrive icons on the sidebar, both of them pointing at the same folder.

How can I remove the duplicated onedrive entry from the sidebar?

The new OneDrive API [​IMG]

Daniele Lupo, Feb 23, 2015
  3. pohoto transfer

Hi Tim,

You can transfer any files from one computer to another using a USB flash drive. Just simply put the files that you want to transfer on the flash drive, then transfer the files from the flash drive to the new computer.

Another simple method would be using OneDrive cloud storage. Here's how:

• Open File Explorer, and select OneDrive in the left pane to sign in to OneDrive using your Microsoft account.

• Move your files inside the OneDrive folder.

• On the new computer, log in to OneDrive using the same account.
    • OneDrive will automatically sync all the files that you uploaded on the account.

You can also refer to this article on how to upload photos and files to OneDrive.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Adrianne Buc, Feb 23, 2015
Thema:

The new OneDrive API

1. The new OneDrive API - Similar Threads - OneDrive API

2. Onedrive sync and backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive sync and backup: Hi, a few questions on onedrive, just starting to use it now. 1 I see there is a onedrive folder, if I select the choose folders in the app, it only offers me stuff in that onedrive folder to sync. How do I sync other folders like 'mydocuments' 'mypictures' or some other...
  3. Onedrive sync and backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive sync and backup: Hi, a few questions on onedrive, just starting to use it now. 1 I see there is a onedrive folder, if I select the choose folders in the app, it only offers me stuff in that onedrive folder to sync. How do I sync other folders like 'mydocuments' 'mypictures' or some other...
  4. Onedrive sync and backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. OneDrive Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Login: OneDrive doesn't login automatically on my home desktop like it used to do and when I try to do it manually it only loads a blank nothing on it sign in screen. I have tried to restart and done all computer updates several times to no avail, it still does the same thing.Please...
  6. OneDrive Login

OneDrive Login: OneDrive doesn't login automatically on my home desktop like it used to do and when I try to do it manually it only loads a blank nothing on it sign in screen. I have tried to restart and done all computer updates several times to no avail, it still does the same thing.Please...
  7. Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin

Files being automatically deleted from OneDrive -> sent to Recycling Bin: Hi! I have installed the TLA+ Toolbox https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/releases/download/v1.7.1/TLAToolbox-1.7.1-win32.win32.x86_64.zip. It results however in the OneDrive automatically deleting related and unrelated files. It has occurred on three windows laptops when the...
  8. Why Is OneDrive API So Convoluted, Complicated, and Documentation that Leads to Circular...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Is OneDrive API So Convoluted, Complicated, and Documentation that Leads to Circular...: I'd like to incorporate the use of this feature in my app, as I have already done with Google Drive absent confusing and complicated API references, tokens, and unnecessary method calls. Google Drive was simple and easy to integrate. In contrast, the OneDrive API has changed...
  9. Why Is OneDrive API So Convoluted, Complicated, and Documentation that Leads to Circular...

Why Is OneDrive API So Convoluted, Complicated, and Documentation that Leads to Circular...: I'd like to incorporate the use of this feature in my app, as I have already done with Google Drive absent confusing and complicated API references, tokens, and unnecessary method calls. Google Drive was simple and easy to integrate. In contrast, the OneDrive API has changed...
  10. Why Is OneDrive API So Convoluted, Complicated, and Documentation that Leads to Circular...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Is OneDrive API So Convoluted, Complicated, and Documentation that Leads to Circular...: I'd like to incorporate the use of this feature in my app has I have already done with Google Drive absent confusing and complicated API references, tokens and unnecessary method calls. Google Drive was simple and easy to integrate. By contrast OneDrive API has changes it's...