Windows 10: The new search UI doesn't show the other column (also happens on stable build 19041)

Discus and support The new search UI doesn't show the other column (also happens on stable build 19041) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VincentJoshuaET [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VincentJoshuaET, Jul 16, 2020.

1. The new search UI doesn't show the other column (also happens on stable build 19041)

/u/VincentJoshuaET, Jul 16, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 16, 2020
  3. DUCKS1951 Win User
    Build 19041 Cannot select fast stays as slow

I am running Build 19041 and I usually am FAST on Insiders Settings. Now I cannot change from slow to fast.

Thanks,

Tony

DUCKS1951, Jul 16, 2020
  4. henry001 Win User

The new search UI doesn't show the other column (also happens on stable build 19041)

Microsoft Edge slow in typing in various web site search column

Edge started acting strange last couple of days.

For example, when I type a movie title or name of a director at Blu-ray, Blu-ray Movies, Blu-ray Players, Blu-ray Reviews, the list of suggested titles or names shows up at the bottom of search column. It certainly does when I do the same search using IE or Firefox or Chrome. With Edge
    the suggested list no longer shows up (it used to be working before).

Or with this site; The Reflecting Skin Blu-ray - Viggo Mortensen, If I search a name of a director or a tile of a movie,

it freezes for a longer time, and taking the results takes a longer time. And I tried to put mouse into the blank search column, it takes a longer time to respond (I can not type another word for a 10-15 seconds).

I did the following; Updating Windows 10; clearing browsing data from Edge; Repair + Reset by going to Settings-Apps & Features, and none of them worked.

If anyone knows how to resolve this issue, please let me know.

Thanks

henry001, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

The new search UI doesn't show the other column (also happens on stable build 19041)

1. The new search UI doesn't show the other column (also happens on stable build 19041) - Similar Threads - search doesn't show

2. Explorer.exe doesn't start after logon - Win10 pro Build 19041

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explorer.exe doesn't start after logon - Win10 pro Build 19041: Dear Sirs,Some days ago I got a malware.Fortunately I was able to eradicate it.The malware infected all the registry, the start folder, the system32 area, create a scheduled task to start an lsass.exe in a different folder than the system folder.After cleaning, the explorer...
  3. Bluescreen loop , windows build 19041

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen loop , windows build 19041: Hello, after ive been able to postpone the update for about a 2 months i forgot to do it again and it updated. After servicing stack 10.0.19041.1081 was installed i cant uninstall it and go back to a working version.The error code i get is 0xc000021aThe updates that might...
  4. Windows 10.0.19041, build 19041 problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10.0.19041, build 19041 problem: Windows 10.0.19041, build 19041 was installed on my Dell computer on 2/09/2021 just as so many upgrades have been installed over the years. After this latest install I could not get on line. Also could not reinstall the previous version. Tried everything including having...
  5. Started happening after updating to the newest build(19041.546). Windows search is also not...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Started happening after updating to the newest build(19041.546). Windows search is also not...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/maximum98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3yjhh/started_happening_after_updating_to_the_newest/
  6. Stable Builds in Windows 10

Stable Builds in Windows 10: Hi there, I have recently left the Windows Insider Dev Channel formerly the Fast Ring, and am no longer signed up to receive any Windows Insider builds. Will I have to wait until stable build reach up till build 20161 or is there another way to move to a stable build while...
  7. Build 19041 Issues

Build 19041 Issues: I lost my email - rebuilt it from backups I lost my turbo tax 2019 - am rebuilding it from a backup I lost all my saved passwords - gone no rebuild I lost my video display - had to resort to vga and reinstall video drivers I lost printers - am trying to rebuild those...
  8. Build 19041 Version 20H1: There is said to be something in this build for gamers...

Build 19041 Version 20H1: There is said to be something in this build for gamers...: For further information, please refer to: https://www.neowin.net/news/how-to-enable-hardware-accelerated-gpu-scheduling-on-windows-10-may-2020-update...
  9. DPC_Watchdog_Error on Build 19041

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_Watchdog_Error on Build 19041: Earlier this morning, my Windows PC HP Envy m6 using AMD crashed. Please view the dump file here. Suggesting that users uninstall third party antivirus software is callous and irresponsible, no matter how much better you believe Microsoft Defender has become. Under no...
  10. May 2019 Update doesn't show new Settings UI

May 2019 Update doesn't show new Settings UI: I updated to the May 2019 Update (Win 10 Home) without any issues or receiving any error message. However, when I open Settings it doesn't show the new UI that's supposed to have the user account banner at the top of the window. Instead, mine still looks like it did in the...