Windows 10: the new theme in windows settings sucks

Discus and support the new theme in windows settings sucks in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i have a theme that uses 2 pics for 2 screens and for some stupid reason it never saves the second pic on the theme and its pissing me off alot and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/billyhatcher312, Dec 14, 2019.

1. the new theme in windows settings sucks

i have a theme that uses 2 pics for 2 screens and for some stupid reason it never saves the second pic on the theme and its pissing me off alot and i hate windows `1909

submitted by /u/billyhatcher312
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/billyhatcher312, Dec 14, 2019

2. Theme settings

Hi Peter,

In Creators Update, you can now customize Windows Themes using the Settings app and get new ones from the Windows Store. Additionally, it also includes an option to set a custom accent color, instead of having to choose from a limited list of predefined
    colors. To further rectify your concern, follow these steps to get into your Themes settings:

• Press Windows key + I.
    • Click Personalization.
    • You will find Themes located at the left side of Personalization options.

If you're having difficulties accessing your Themes settings, kindly specify more details about it. You may also send us screenshots.

Let us know if you have additional questions.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Corrupted Personalization Settings and themes

Hi Nkhondo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you check if the settings are disable in the registries of the PC.

• Press
      Windows+R
      and type gpedit.msc in the run command.

• In the window that appears, you can see the "Local Group Policy Editor" Window.

• In this step I want to Prevent Changing Theme file. You click on User Configuration sub-category Administrative Template sub-category Control Panel sub-category Personalization and click on the "Prevent
      Changing Theme
      ".
    User Configuration<< Administrative Template<< Control Panel<< Personalization

• In this step right-click on the "Prevent Changing Theme"and select the
      edit tab and click on the edit tab.

• In this step, if you click on the
      Enabled Button then you cannot change the Theme. You click on the Disable Button then you can change the Theme. You click on The Enable Button for Disabling the changing Theme or Prevent Changing Theme.

• In this step right-click on your Desktop and select the Personalize tab. In this tab you are unable to change the theme after disabling the changing of the theme or Prevent
      Changing Theme.
    Registry disclaimer

To do so: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For
    added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft
    Knowledge Base:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Anil Madishetty, Dec 14, 2019
  4. the new theme in windows settings sucks

Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

the new theme in windows settings sucks

1. the new theme in windows settings sucks - Similar Threads - theme settings sucks

2. The new update sucks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The new update sucks.: This new update on Windows is horrible. You have to move the mouse a little to the right to click on anything instead of clicking directly and I can barely type. I am trying to complete a presentation but I will now have to wait until school because I cannot type on slides. I...
  3. The new update sucks.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The new update sucks.: This new update on Windows is horrible. You have to move the mouse a little to the right to click on anything instead of clicking directly and I can barely type. I am trying to complete a presentation but I will now have to wait until school because I cannot type on slides. I...
  4. The new update sucks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Settings theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings theme: Hello, This might not be the place, but just wanted to induce the idea through people who may, would one day pursue windows developers to do this. So, I wanted to post this a few years back, thought it'd be stupid thing to do, as devs will already be working on this, which...
  6. New update sucks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New update sucks: Can anyone explain to me what in heck is going on with MS? The most recent update has screwed-up a lot of things in my computer . It's all because of Chrome included. Here's what happened. 1. My wife has not been able to log in to her Facebook. Everytime she tried, it would...
  7. New Theme

in Windows 10 Support
    New Theme: How do I revert to the old display theme? 167941
  8. The new Windows 10 update sucks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The new Windows 10 update sucks: Since the entire computer got an update, the file explorer also got an update. Now it shows the files I downloaded yesterday and past files. It is HALF convenient, half not. Why? I have some downloaded files that won't show up. I downloaded a song like not too long ago, and...
  9. Windows 10 1809 Sync settings sucks!

Windows 10 1809 Sync settings sucks!: So this issue has been bugging me on 1803 and 1809. I have Two laptops and a desktop here at home. Myself, wife and two daughters all use Microsoft accounts to log in to all of the devices. On my account i have switched on the Sync Settings options and turned on all the sub...
  10. windows 10, settings, theme

windows 10, settings, theme: every time I try to open themes in personalization, the settings program will first have no reaction and then exit. I've tried sfc and restarting themes in services but they didn't have any effect. please help....