Windows 10: The new ultra-thin jagged text in Windows 10

Discus and support The new ultra-thin jagged text in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I took both my laptops into a computer shop because the text changed to a very thin, spidery appearance. The techies said that there was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by terry harper, May 21, 2019.

1. The new ultra-thin jagged text in Windows 10

Hi everyone,

I took both my laptops into a computer shop because the text changed to a very thin, spidery appearance. The techies said that there was nothing wrong. So I went to a retail computer shop. The salesman showed me the laptops. I told him about the thin text problem. He said that Microsoft had quietly changed to a new ultra-thin text. He hated it. Move back in your chair and you cannot read the Google Search results. He said he had lost sales because people said that the font was unreadable on the computers. The PCs and laptops were just in a poor light.

I did find a solution to make the text more readable. Click on Search. Type in "Display". Change the "Resolution" to 1280 x 720. The text will be bluer, but it will be easier to read.

:)

terry harper, May 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 21, 2019
  3. Win 10 fonts jagged and thin

Hi Jakobsen,

If you encounter the same issue in the further then, I would suggest you to follow the below steps to run the
    Cleartype text.

• Type cleartype text in the search bar and click on the
      Adjust Cleartype text.
    • Check mark on the Turn on Cleartype.
    • Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 21, 2019
  4. The new ultra-thin jagged text in Windows 10

Jagged alliance 2 game won't load on HP notebook PC Windows 10.

Hi John,

If Jagged alliance 2 game software is not running on Windows 10, then I suggest you to refer or contact the Jagged alliance 2 game developer for more clarification and assistance and check, if they could help you to run Jagged alliance 2 game software
    compatible with Windows 10 operating system.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, May 21, 2019
Thema:

The new ultra-thin jagged text in Windows 10

1. The new ultra-thin jagged text in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - ultra thin jagged

2. I need help fixing Jagged text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing Jagged text: For some reason, all the text on my computer is jagged even though i have anti aliasing on and i have been searching for a solution all day and have not found one, It is very annoying....
  3. Evoo 11.6 Ultra Thin laptop not working without charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Evoo 11.6 Ultra Thin laptop not working without charger: I recently got a new laptop and found that my Evoo wasn't working well when I unplug the laptop it shuts the screen off as if the battery had just died....
  4. Windows 10 second monitor Text jagged edges (Help Needed)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 second monitor Text jagged edges (Help Needed): Hey Guys, I am using a HP Stream 13 Notebook as the desktop rig aint working at the moment. Notebook is running Windows 10 ver 2004 and is hooked to upto external Dell FHD monitor. The problem is that the text displayed is not in Clear Text instead it looks like the old...
  5. Jagged text in a new high res monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Jagged text in a new high res monitor: Hello I really need help with this , it's driving me nuts and I can't find any solution to it. I've got my new PC yesterday , everything was fine except from the text, I've noticed that it's a lot more jagged and pixelated than on my old pc. I've tried a lot of stuff...
  6. evoo ultra thin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    evoo ultra thin: What external storage can I add to the evoo ultra thin laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-ultra-thin/ce9aa1c7-117a-4835-a29e-378f8c41018b
  7. My new Ultra Thin BlueTooth mouse keeps getting disconnected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My new Ultra Thin BlueTooth mouse keeps getting disconnected.: I have a HP ENVY23 TouchSmart PC and just install a replace Bluetooth mouse with HP Ultra Thin Bluetooth mouse. It works great, but it loses its connection. I have to go to Setting to click the mouse setting again to re enable the mouse. I have to do this multiple times....
  8. Evoo ultra thin laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Evoo ultra thin laptop: Bought a ultra thin evoo laptop. Worked for a month then the screeen wouldnt come on. Now i try to turn it on and it wont even power up. Tried all the troubleshooting that has been recommended. I just want my money back or a replacement but i dont know where or how to go...
  9. Extremely Thin Text on Certain Webpages?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Extremely Thin Text on Certain Webpages?: I have no idea how this happened nor if it comes like this with the computer, but on certain webpages on the internet the text is very very thin and hard to read. Example: [IMG] Webpage: https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Marvel_Cinematic_Universe_Wiki I'm...
  10. Ultra Thin Evoo Mini Laptop help need

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ultra Thin Evoo Mini Laptop help need: Guys, I need help with this laptop. Not too long ago, I turned on my laptop and Windows 10 wouldn't even launch at all. I checked to see what was causing it. It turns out that the Windows 10 program was completely erased from my laptop. I tried using media creation tools and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 font thin and jagged after driver update

2. windows 10 text is jagged

3. text is jagged on windows 10

4. windows 10 font jagged and thin,
  5. jagged text windows 10