Windows 10: The new version of MS Freecell

Discus and support The new version of MS Freecell in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; What are the levels and titles now with this new version of Freecell? I'm at level 255 with the title of Bronze Grandmaster 11. How many more levels... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by dLayton5510, May 6, 2020.

1. The new version of MS Freecell

What are the levels and titles now with this new version of Freecell? I'm at level 255 with the title of Bronze Grandmaster 11. How many more levels and what/when are the titles to come?

:)

dLayton5510, May 6, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Freecell no longer works after a recent update

Hi,

Windows 10 is designed to work with a different version of FreeCell, which is bundled with the built-in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. To play FreeCell, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Find and click Microsoft Solitaire Collection from the list of apps.
    • Click FreeCell.

If Microsoft Solitaire Collection has been uninstalled previously, you may follow these steps to reinstall it:

• Click Start.
    • Open the Store app.
    • Type Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the Search bar and click the result.
    • Click Install.

Let us know if you have other concerns about FreeCell.

Yolvi Ell, May 6, 2020
  3. finding freecell

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to find the Freecell game.

Start -> All apps -> Microsoft Solitaire Collection (right click to pin to start) -> Freecell

There are also several other versions of FreeCell available in the Store.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 6, 2020
  4. Sich48 Win User

The new version of MS Freecell

I don't like the version of freecell that's with Windows 10 - is there a way I can trasfer the version that was in Win7 to my new computer?

I have a new computer w/Windows 10. I don't like the version of freecell that's with Windows 10 - is there a way I can trasfer the version that was in Win7 to my new computer? There are no decent alternatives in the Store.

Original Post: Freecell in Win10

Sich48, May 6, 2020
Thema:

The new version of MS Freecell

1. The new version of MS Freecell - Similar Threads - version Freecell

2. How to solve double characters in Windows 11 version 21H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve double characters in Windows 11 version 21H2.: I get double characters when typing in any Windows 11 field. I also was not able to update my Windows 11 version 21H2.According my Windows 11 system, but my system is up to date. Apparently there is an update for solving this problem but it is not installed when I manually...
  3. How to solve double characters in Windows 11 version 21H2.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve double characters in Windows 11 version 21H2.: I get double characters when typing in any Windows 11 field. I also was not able to update my Windows 11 version 21H2.According my Windows 11 system, but my system is up to date. Apparently there is an update for solving this problem but it is not installed when I manually...
  4. What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2: I want the default settings of the windows feature on and off menu for the windows 10 Pro version of 22H2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-windows-features-default-settings-for/6d94e603-85ea-4c5e-b8d4-45e1ce4a7847
  5. What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2

What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2: I want the default settings of the windows feature on and off menu for the windows 10 Pro version of 22H2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-windows-features-default-settings-for/6d94e603-85ea-4c5e-b8d4-45e1ce4a7847
  6. What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts

OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts: I use LibreOffice. When a LibreOffice document is open, it creates a lock file in the folder which prevents a second user with access to the same folder from modifying the document while it is open by the first user. However, OneDrive doesn't synchronise the lock files across...
  8. why can't I get windows 7 version of freecell?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I get windows 7 version of freecell?: why can't I get windows 7 version of freecell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-get-windows-7-version-of-freecell/9f76dcb0-f8d4-495e-b997-647081a9dfed
  9. FreeCell - Get Win 7 version for Win 10

FreeCell - Get Win 7 version for Win 10: After using many versions of Windows for decades, I just ended 7 years with Windows 7. I now have Windows 10 on my PCs. I am an uber-compulsive FreeCell player, but the Win10 version sucks. It takes 5 clicks to get into it (I refuse to register or upgrade). The graphics are...
  10. Freecell - Authenic version to play on new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freecell - Authenic version to play on new update: Installed November update and lost Freecell & Other games. Windows Store does not have the old version and what they have are cumbersome and visually unattractive to me. Does anyone have a clue as to where/how to find the original Freecell that was on earlier Windows = 8.1,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. freecell bronze grandmaster

2. microsoft freecell level names

3. freecell grandmaster levels