Windows 10: The new Xbox app seems to be missing a lot of functionality compared to the old app it...

Discus and support The new Xbox app seems to be missing a lot of functionality compared to the old app it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In the old Xbox console companion app you could see the recent player list, as well as various other functionality like seeing the latest stuff people... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dirtydog413, Sep 18, 2020.

1. The new Xbox app seems to be missing a lot of functionality compared to the old app it...

In the old Xbox console companion app you could see the recent player list, as well as various other functionality like seeing the latest stuff people on your friends list have done like uploading screenshots or popping achievements. The old app still works but it now has an ominous message saying the new app is replacing the old one soon. I've tried the new one and not only is it very slow and clunky, it seems to be missing a ton of functionality, particularly the 'recent players' list which is very useful in Forza Horizon 4. Is there some way to access this functionality or are they going to add it later maybe?

submitted by /u/dirtydog413
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dirtydog413, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

The new Xbox app seems to be missing a lot of functionality compared to the old app it... [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app

Source:
    New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

The new Xbox app seems to be missing a lot of functionality compared to the old app it...

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

The new Xbox app seems to be missing a lot of functionality compared to the old app it...

1. The new Xbox app seems to be missing a lot of functionality compared to the old app it... - Similar Threads - Xbox app seems

2. Taskbar along with a lot of apps do not function.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar along with a lot of apps do not function.: My taskbar doesn't respond to clicks on the windows or search button. Apps are on the taskbar and they work fine but when i click on the windows button, a grey box appears around it like it would when the menu pops up but nothing happens. The search bar when clicked displays...
  3. Taskbar along with a lot of apps do not function.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar along with a lot of apps do not function.: My taskbar doesn't respond to clicks on the windows or search button. Apps are on the taskbar and they work fine but when i click on the windows button, a grey box appears around it like it would when the menu pops up but nothing happens. The search bar when clicked displays...
  4. Tabs missing in Xbox Accessories App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs missing in Xbox Accessories App: Hello,I'm using a Xbox wireless controller that is connected to my Windows 11 machine using a genuine Xbox wireless adapter.Now I want to change the sensitivity curve of the analog sticks. So I downloaded the newest version of the Xbox Accessories App using the Microsoft...
  5. Tabs missing in Xbox Accessories App

Tabs missing in Xbox Accessories App: Hello,I'm using a Xbox wireless controller that is connected to my Windows 11 machine using a genuine Xbox wireless adapter.Now I want to change the sensitivity curve of the analog sticks. So I downloaded the newest version of the Xbox Accessories App using the Microsoft...
  6. Xbox App broken and missing but it launches

Xbox App broken and missing but it launches: For some reason my Xbox Game Pass app has stopped working correctly. It launches at startup as normal yet I cant sign in to it. When I click sign in the screen briefly flashes white and then returns to normal. Then when I try to uninstall it or repair it it seems the app is...
  7. XBox app dependencies missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox app dependencies missing: When i open the app it says few things are missing in this pc when i click install i get a notification from microsoft store that they are installed but xbox still says it is missing. Is there any solution to this?...
  8. Missing "Connect" App and "Projecting to this PC" function is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing "Connect" App and "Projecting to this PC" function is missing: For some reason, my Windows 10 Pro on my laptop does not come with the "Projecting to this PC" features. On my other Windows 10 computer, I can find this features under "Settings/Projecting to this PC" , but that settings is completely absented on my laptop. After some...
  9. Missing game on Xbox PC app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing game on Xbox PC app.: Hi, I'm missing the sole MS game that I've so far been able to download and install on my PC thats a question for another time. Gears 5 has gone without a trace. The app lists nothing under my games or games I own. Fortunately my purchase history clearly displays it's...
  10. Xbox Companion App barely functions.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Companion App barely functions.: I tried using the Xbox Companion App on my new laptop running Windows 10 in order to play multiplayer games with friends. After making an account and adding friends without trouble, it started throwing errors when I tried to check my connection or join a chat. Based on what I...