Windows 10: The newest windows update messes up my Bluetooth audio.

Discus and support The newest windows update messes up my Bluetooth audio. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I thought it couldn't get worse but here we are. Windows kept asking me to update my os so I did, and my audio got stuttery and choppy so I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zbikuuu, Jan 3, 2021.

1. The newest windows update messes up my Bluetooth audio.

I thought it couldn't get worse but here we are. Windows kept asking me to update my os so I did, and my audio got stuttery and choppy so I had to rollback. Does anyone have a fix?

submitted by /u/zbikuuu
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zbikuuu, Jan 3, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Windows 10 update messed up audio

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. Which update was installed? Can you help us with the update details?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles below:

Additional Information: If the issue persists, update the audio drivers from manufacturer's website.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 3, 2021
  3. My Windows Audio is a Mess

Hi there Punchcard, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I would suggest for now is to completely remove the Audio drivers listed in the Device Manager. Please make sure you remove all listed under Sound and audio devices.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

And then please see if there are any improvements.

FerdinandNanalig, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

The newest windows update messes up my Bluetooth audio.

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

The newest windows update messes up my Bluetooth audio.

1. The newest windows update messes up my Bluetooth audio. - Similar Threads - newest update messes

2. Messed up audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Messed up audio.: Hi. My audio for the line out is giving a constant buzzing sound and the right headphone is extremely messed up sounding. The left headphone sounds fine but the right one is like bassbosted. I have bought a new cable and used it but the same problem occurs. Any Solutions?...
  3. Newest update messes up audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newest update messes up audio drivers.: This is the third time I'm installing the newest update, twice out of will and now because they are forcing me to. Every time I switch to this version the sound in my Sennheiser 4.40 BT headset is stuttery/laggy. I have tried reinstalling the drivers and even buying a new...
  4. Windows messes up my audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows messes up my audio: So I have not found any help to my problem, after countless google and microsoft support searches. the problem: as an example, I like to watch youtube videos while I play like Cities: Skylines. I have auto play on in Youtube, on Chrome, after the video ends it comes to that...
  5. Windows messes up my audio

Windows messes up my audio: So I have not found any help to my problem, after countless google and microsoft support searches. the problem: as an example, I like to watch youtube videos while I play a like Cities: Skylines. I have auto play on in Youtube, on Chrome, after the video ends it comes to...
  6. Windows update messed my audio up

Windows update messed my audio up: So last night I did the windows update before getting off. Everything was working completely fine, my microphone, dac amp and headphones. Now my dac amp and microphone do not work anymore. I’m assuming the blame is to be put on the windows update as this has previously...
  7. Newest windows update messed up keyboard then entire computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newest windows update messed up keyboard then entire computer: I tried updated to the newest mandatory Windows update as my computer turn itself off and then back on my keyboard started to type S every time I hit the the end button triggered a macro of sorts and half of my keyboard stopped working I turned my computer off and back on to...
  8. Windows 10 update messed up audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update messed up audio: My computer updated a few days ago and ever since the audio quality has quality has been bad. It lacks bass and sometimes theres too much high end. How can I fix this?...
  9. Windows Updates Mess up my Audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Updates Mess up my Audio: I'm running windows 10, have realtek audio. Whenever it updates the audio goes crazy, meaning if watching a movie the voices can barely be heard if at all, but music, gunshots, crashes or anything like that is loud enough for the neighbors to hear, and I have neighbors over...
  10. Newest Windows 10 update messed up my PC.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Newest Windows 10 update messed up my PC.: Hello , i updated my pc yesterday and saw it was like a big update cause it was copying all my files and restarting many times. After the update finished i shut down my pc. The next day turn on my pc and see some visual differences and some problems, first my mouse didnt work...