Windows 10: The next version of Microsoft Edge: Enterprise evaluation and roadmap

Discus and support The next version of Microsoft Edge: Enterprise evaluation and roadmap in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This week at the Microsoft Inspire 2019 conference, we are sharing an update on capabilities that we are investing in to make the next version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

The next version of Microsoft Edge: Enterprise evaluation and roadmap

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/...ation-roadmap/

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jul 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

Hello!

So until now I've been using Windows 8.1 Enterprise Evaluation and since this version of the os doesn't qualify for the Windows 10 Update I decided to download the Enterprise Evaluation for 10. I know that the LTSB is a "slim" version, let's say, and it
    doesn't have the Store and Microsoft Edge, so I checked at the registry panel "Windows 10 Enterprise" not LTSB and I downloaded and installed this : 10240.16384.150709-1700.TH1_CLIENTENTERPRISE_S_EVAL_X64FRE_EN-US.iso. The problem is once everything was done
    I checked the windows version and is Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation LTSB and the Store and Edge are missing as well.

Is this supposed to happen on all Enterprise versions or the link just gave me the LTSB version? Is there a possibility to get the normal Enterprise Evaluation with all the things like in Windows 8.1?

ACbaracuda, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

I confirmed that they had the links backwards. Downloading the LTSB version gives you regular Enterprise and downloading the Enterprise version gives you the LTSB version. I found this out the hard way, because I wanted the regular Enterprise version, but
    got the LTSB version. You can tell by the watermark in the bottom right corner of your desktop.

Christopher Brown, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE EVALUATION

Hi Raju,

We need the following information for us to be able understand your concern:

• How did you get the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation?
    • Are you the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation or is already installed on your laptop?
    • If you're the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, how did you install it?
    • Are you using the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation for home use or are you on a business environment?
    • If you're on a business environment, are you one of the IT administrator on your company?
    We'll be waiting to your response.

Argel Obm, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. The next version of Microsoft Edge: Enterprise evaluation and roadmap - Similar Threads - next version Microsoft

2. Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge: Over the course of last year, we worked hard on building a powerful PDF reader that offers compatibility, reliability, and security for you and your organization. The feedback we received from you from the Edge Insider builds has been really encouraging, and here are some...
  3. New Microsoft Edge Feature Roadmap on the What's Next page

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge Feature Roadmap on the What's Next page: Hi Insiders! About a year ago we did one of our quarterly surveys and on it was a question asking what changes you would like to see on the Microsoft Edge Insider forums. The top two answers were better release notes and a roadmap of features coming soon to the browser. We...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Evaluation to full version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Evaluation to full version: I downloaded the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Evaluation ISO. I have since purchased a number of product keys on MVLSC. I have tried entering the key however it fails with following error 0xc004f050. Do I need to convert it to the full version? Do I have to re install Windows?...
  5. Introducing Microsoft Edge enterprise roadmap and release schedule

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge enterprise roadmap and release schedule: Since releasing the new Microsoft Edge, we’ve heard feedback that customers, especially in enterprise environments, need more visibility into our feature roadmap and release schedule so they can plan deployments and prepare for upcoming changes. Today, we are...
  6. Microsoft releases roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge: Over the course of last year, we worked hard on building a powerful PDF reader that fulfills the needs of compatibility, reliability and security for you and your organization.The feedback we received from you with the Edge Insider builds has been really encouraging, and here...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Convert to Full Version Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Convert to Full Version Enterprise: Hi All, Many of you ask question, is there any way to convert installed Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation toFull Version Windows 10 Enterprise without losing data? Support told me that this is not possible even with the valid key, and the only way is a clean installation....
  8. Windows 10 enterprise evaluation version into full version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 enterprise evaluation version into full version: Please help: how to turn a windows 10 enterprise evaluation version into a full enterprise version. Do I need to buy a key? It constantly ask me to activate within a certain period! Thanks submitted by /u/NorhoNor [link] [comments]...
  9. Extending the licence of Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extending the licence of Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation version: Hi I am using Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation version in vmware virtual machine I have used it around two months and i want to use it another two months but this evaluation version expire in 7 days . I am using this windows 10 evaluation because my laptop is on...
  10. Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap: Microsoft Edge extension API roadmap In addition to web APIs, the extension API allows extensions to achieve deeper integration with the browser host. This API gives developers access to Microsoft Edge’s browser features such as tab and window manipulation. Check out...