Windows 10: The non-existing MSE is still updating

Discus and support The non-existing MSE is still updating in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello All, I've removed MSE 4.10, then replced it with McAfee 16.0 on Dec. 13-th. What puzzels me that MSE is still updating the non-existing app.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by csoros, Dec 20, 2018.

1. csoros Win User

The non-existing MSE is still updating

Hello All,

I've removed MSE 4.10, then replced it with McAfee 16.0 on Dec. 13-th.

What puzzels me that MSE is still updating the non-existing app.

The non-existing MSE is still updating 21c7af94-10ac-4da3-9c7f-3a8089ec99bb?upload=true.jpg

Any advice?

Thank you

csoros

:)

csoros, Dec 20, 2018

2. Autocorrect in Win10... basically non-existent(?)

In this case, we suggest following the steps below to work around the issue:

• On the Cortana search box, type Typing Settings and press
      Enter.
    • Turn off Autocorrect misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Do step 1 and 2 but this time turn on Autocorrect misspelled words
      and Highlight misspelled words.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Check if the issue still exist.

If you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 20, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Dec 20, 2018
  4. The non-existing MSE is still updating

Autocorrect in Win10... basically non-existent(?)

Okay. I have followred th instuctions to the ltter and am now trstngn to see if it wporked.

Sorry to say that it did not.

Charles.Haacker, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

The non-existing MSE is still updating

1. The non-existing MSE is still updating - Similar Threads - non existing MSE

2. Non existent drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non existent drive: I had an external drive that failed and was removed from the system. It still shows in my explorer tree. I went to windows security and said to scan the non- existent drive expecting to get an "error" of some type. Instead, I got results that said it scanned 18103 files in 17...
  3. Non existent drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Non existent drive: I had an external drive that failed and was removed from the system. It still shows in my explorer tree. I went to windows security and said to scan the non- existent drive expecting to get an "error" of some type. Instead, I got results that said it scanned 18103 files in 17...
  4. Non existent drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. microphone is non existant

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microphone is non existant: I cannot get the microphone to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-non-existant/40debec0-8ed5-4693-8fca-3a5a8508e323
  6. microphone is non existant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone is non existant: I cannot get the microphone to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-non-existant/40debec0-8ed5-4693-8fca-3a5a8508e323
  7. microphone is non existant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PIN to sign in is non-existent but still works?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN to sign in is non-existent but still works?: So I want to change my PIN, and when I tried to in settings, it said that the windows hello PIN was not available in this device. There is no mention of another pin throughout settings yet it still works to sign in. I tries to on the lock screen and said I forgot it, to try...
  9. A non-existent problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    A non-existent problem: Every time I switch my laptop on I get the following message : " Microsoft account problem we need to fix the problem go to settings to fix the problem " Every time for the last two months I go to settings and fix the supposed problem and get a message back saying that your...
  10. The non-existing MSE is still updateting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The non-existing MSE is still updateting: Hello All, I've removed MSE 4.10, then replced it with McAfee 16.0 on Dec. 13-th. What puzzels me that MSE is still updating the non-existing app. [ATTACH] Any advice? Thank you csoros...